• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
How does it affect gameplay?

Are the textures distracting or glitched, or something?

You can actually tell how the stage will tilt ahead of time by watching the normal backgrounds.

By changing them, I would be forced to use a complex mental timer instead. Which forces me to change my gameplay which I shouldn't have to do so it "looks pretty"

You can actually tell how the stage will tilt ahead of time by watching the normal backgrounds.

By changing them, I would be forced to use a complex mental timer instead. Which forces me to change my gameplay which I shouldn't have to do so it "looks pretty"

I hate it when they replace textures when half of the time the default one looks better. Some Smashville ones are great though.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I hate it when they replace textures when half of the time the default one looks better. Some Smashville ones are great though.

I can agree, most are kinda stupid. But when they actually do change gameplay somehow, most rulesets say you shouldn't do that, and I agree. A yellow balloon on smashville or smashville doing random seasons wont kill me.

Surprised no one at the tournament complained about the Lylat hack. I might have... Then looked like a jerk >_>

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ahh, wouldn't have guessed that.

I just never thought a texture hack would be able to affect gameplay in that sort of way.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Of course he's lying, I mean who else is going to voice Kirby?
Well, he can't say, "I can't say." as that makes him suspicious. Anthony del Rio was able to confirm he reprised his role for Pit since Pit was revealed. On the other hand, Ali Hillis can't say any more than Mercer if she's reprising her role as Palutena. In the event Chrom is revealed, Mercer would confirm.
Kinda. He is in Melee and Brawl. Because he is such an idiot he copies moves from Captain Falcon. Hopefully Ganondorf will be in the new entry instead of him. He also appears in There Will Be Brawl.

This is official artwork never seen before:

Swag.

Reznor

work in progress
so Roy fans do you want Roy to replace Ike or something?
we know Chrom is getting in and I doubt we will have 4 FE characters

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
so Roy fans do you want Roy to replace Ike or something?
we know Chrom is getting in and I doubt we will have 4 FE characters
No, they want Chorm to be nonexistent so their 'boy' can get back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom