• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reznor

work in progress
I guess with the down aerial I felt like there was too much end lag and the little hop kind of makes it clear where you're gonna be in a second.

I really enjoyed playing as him, but I think ultimately I just loved playing him more casually and using his projectiles to KO people at weird angles. Dang, I love his non-side specials.

I switched to Lucas, but I guess he's not supposed to be top-tier either... I just think he's a blast to play as. I wouldn't mind if he got the Project M treatment. I haven't actually played PM but I like the idea of making his side special a freeze effect and doing Offense Up is nice so he at least has one of the powers from the game he came from as a special.

I forgot about that description, heh. It's super funny, but it totally doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
the dark stuff around him is suppose to be the Negative Zone from mario bros 2 so it makes a little sense

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
The trophy description for Negative Zone points to things Luigi's developed out of jealousy for his brother. There could be some serious story potential to be tapped there. But...

*coughYearofLuigicough*

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
the dark stuff around him is suppose to be the Negative Zone from mario bros 2 so it makes a little sense

Oh, I get the description and how it makes sense, I just don't think it accurately reflect Luigi's actual depicted personality. It's kind of like a funny joke instead of something that should actually have made it into the final game... it just isn't Luigi. It's weird, but not LUIGI weird. It's like some funky gypsy curse... feels like Sakurai just couldn't think of anything.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The trophy description for Negative Zone points to things Luigi's developed out of jealousy for his brother. There could be some serious story potential to be tapped there. But...

*coughYearofLuigicough*
Your name would have been better if it was Captain Hotpants

Mr. "Get back!" himself, Dante. He is such a fun character. Swag combos with him are some of the coolest ("everything but the kitchen sink combos").

Dormammu is definitely my favorite character in Marvel 3. TIME TO RUN THE OBSTACLE COURSE when he's got spells stocked. Sit there and lame you out with similarly-styled projectile assists (Doom missiles, "Captain Commando" Dante Jam Session, etc). Or, if you're Zak Bennett or one of the newblood Dorms, I'm gonna rush that **** down with teleport mixups and assists and all kinda of flaming junk! He's really, really fun to play/watch.

Smooth Criminal

Yes. F*cking. Bold. Cancels. Teleports across stage, Laser Rain, Killer Bees, Ice towards, Nun-chucks, Fire Tornado's...damn he's just a box of fun only limited to the imagination. The truest character from the game he came from.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For Dedede's inhale, I was really thinking that it'd be different at all from Kirby's... I was hoping that, in the least, after sucking in the enemy you'd be able to aim before spitting them out. Also, I'd want it to spit further and turn the enemy into a missile to KO other enemies.
This would be so fun to use on the Boxing Ring stage. :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There should be a restaurant that serves all this food.

Louie from Pikmin 2 should be the head chef, Bandana Dee and Samus for security, Mario and Luigi can deliver ingredients, R.O.B.s can wait the tables, Isabelle can handle reservations, and Sonic can be the cashier.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
There should be a restaurant that serves all this food.

Louie from Pikmin 2 should be the head chef, Bandana Dee and Samus for security, Mario and Luigi can deliver ingredients, R.O.B.s can wait the tables, Isabelle can handle reservations, and Sonic can be the cashier.
Since you guys are taking about food, I wonder what a Brain Food Lunch (Mother) tastes like?

----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom