• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Tbh, the only thing I liked about the SSE was the cutscenes and character interactions. Essentially, all that fanservice.

And that scene where Captain Falcon jumps out of the Blue Falcon and Falcon Punches that ROB minion. Then he skids across the ground, epically posing, only to kill harmless Pikmin in the way. :( lol

But I did like how the story mode fleshed out some characters. I really liked the relationship between Lucas and PT. And Lucas, in the beginning, being too scared to help Ness. Real courage comes from facing your fears!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tbh, the only thing I liked about the SSE was the cutscenes and character interactions. Essentially, all that fanservice.

And that scene where Captain Falcon jumps out of the Blue Falcon and Falcon Punches that ROB minion. Then he skids across the ground, epically posing, only to kill harmless Pikmin in the way. :( lol
I like how Peach managed to avoid getting shot with an extremely powerful laser blast, yet Luigi couldn't avoid getting hit with a hammer, and Fox couldn't even escape getting dragged by a monkey.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I FINALLY GOT ONE!!!!

YIPEEE!!!!!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm pretty sure he was just a terrible Captain Falcon clone who hit his one frame sweet spot bro. :b:
Or Captain Falcon found a way into the real world, but he was reverted to his past self at the time.

I'm sure any day now he'll turn up donning his epic outfit and challenge you to a Melee battle.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Or Captain Falcon found a way into the real world, but he was reverted to his past self at the time.

I'm sure any day now he'll turn up donning his epic outfit and challenge you to a Melee battle.
No, for one that kid apparently failed to become a cop after riding cop like a starving dog, and he is kind of a freak. He's just another nobody.

Captain Falcon, on the other hand, is manly, strong, powerful, wise, and is a legend.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No, for one that kid apparently failed to become a cop after riding cop like a starving dog, and he is kind of a freak. He's just another nobody.

Captain Falcon, on the other hand, is manly, strong, powerful, wise, and is a legend.
But we don't know if he was born a fighting prodigy, or a nerd, he could've been destined to become the legend he is today, but started out as a nerd.

Or that kid is Captain Falcon's alter-ego.

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
But we don't know if he was born a fighting prodigy, or a nerd, he could've been destined to become the legend he is today, but started out as a nerd.

Are you serious
He was a redneck/nascar fan as a child, that's how all racecar drivers start off.
As trailer trash.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

1. The kid is an adult.
2. He's lame.
3. He is physically not in the right... "shape" to be Captain Falcon.
4. Heck, the kid is not even worthy of being Rick Wheeler.
5. He was so white, Casper made fun of his lack of a tan.
6. That tan was from not seeing daylight.
7. I'm not doing #7 because I don't wanna be a Weiner like Weiner... who was revealed to have showed his Weiner to at least 6 women while he was married on National Hot Dog Day... while he is running for the Office of the Mayor of New York (yes, I cannot make this up, because I am not that crazy).

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
1. The kid is an adult.
2. He's lame.
3. He is physically not in the right... "shape" to be Captain Falcon.
4. Heck, the kid is not even worthy of being Rick Wheeler.
5. He was so white, Casper made fun of his lack of a tan.
6. That tan was from not seeing daylight.
7. I'm not doing #7 because I don't wanna be a Weiner like Weiner... who was revealed to have showed his Weiner to at least 6 women while he was married on National Hot Dog Day... while he is running for the Office of the Mayor of New York (yes, I cannot make this up, because I am not that crazy).
My theory has been crushed.

But now that I've learned of this, I'm glad it was.

I wonder what this guy would think if he read this.

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
I leave for 30 minutes and the topic changed several times... God, it's hard to keep up with this thread :ohwell:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
C'mon Poppy, we all know you would be easy to manipulate in those ways.

Not Holder easy (he might be dead from all the S&M crazy stuff N3ON, Manly, Triple Dash, and others have done to him), but still easy enough to control.
I wonder what this guy would think if he read this.
Confirmation that he was a holier than thou **** who no one liked, and is a gigantic loser.

I've never seen someone as out of shape as he is brag about his legs, and then wear the Reno 9-1-1 short shorts to "show them off."

(as if it isn't weird enough when girls do it, but my goodness when someone as out of shape as him does that, it is nothing short is creepy and disturbing)

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
C'mon Poppy, we all know you would be easy to manipulate in those ways.

Not Holder easy (he might be dead from all the S&M crazy stuff N3ON, Manly, Triple Dash, and others have done to him), but still easy enough to control.
Now I'm confused. Am I a Jiang Shi or not? Since I'm apparently always dead in the Backroom.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Okay, the topic is now about THE UNDENIABLE AWESOMENESS OF RIDLEY!!!

(quickly, someone make a picture of Ridley in short shorts)
Now I'm confused. Am I a Jiang Shi or not? Since I'm apparently always dead in the Backroom.
Perhaps that is how you are abused and controlled in such a manner.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

Go look up some of Oasis's old Shota Ridley pics on Google. They're there.

Wha? But jiang shi are better than that.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Nothing is "better than that" to Manly, N3ON, and Triple Dash my dear sweet Poppy. Nothing is also "bad enough," which is why they are stooping down (or in N3ON's case up) to your level! :smirk:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ridley in short shorts?

Just because he's purple and can fly doesn't mean he eats people.

(who's awesome enough to get that reference?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom