• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
honestly i think DK would look pretty weird without them.

I always wondered whats on the inside of them? more hair?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Super Monkeyian 3. :awesome:

I wonder if they'll change up DK's Final Smash this time around. I found the one in Brawl underwhelming.
And finally he's here for you,
It's the last member of the D.K crew!

Huh!
D.K.!
Donkey Kong!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Did you intend for that to be incorrect?
Yes, because that is when Future Johnknight1 told me we will get some confirmation for Smash 6, 7, or 8, or some weird combination of them.

He hinted that said confirmation is a character, and that if it is, it is probably Ike.

But really I just worded it weirdly on purpose, :p to throw you guys off with my wording that was actually correct! :grin:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So... no one will miss Story Mode right?
It took away too much development time from fixing Brawl's biggest problems(I don't mean general gameplay), so I can't say I'll miss it.

When we have less mini-games, 6-7 characters not making it in, a lackluster multiplayer(it could've been quite a bit better), a fairly boring Single Player(SSE was interested, and some Events)... yeah, I don't see what good SSE did overall. It itself was a good mode, yes, but it took away from Brawl's greatest potential, which is what bothered me the most about the game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Those people are trapped in the "Roster Prediction Trainwreck Discussion" thread anyway, so unfortunately we won't get to see people be upset.
Here's the True Facts About Noah J. Linder.

Noah came next. Noah's an idiot, we won't talk about him. :troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
we really didn't need a Story Mode in the first place in all honesty
If I could back in time, I would tell Past Johnknight1 to just not play the SSE and instead play the multiplayer game.

Also, never play Brawl competitively and instead stick to Melee and get Godly at that game.

And last, I would tell past Johnknight1 then to not slow dance with that one really hot girl that apparently all the guys were too scared to dance with (grow some balls gentlemen, it's just a girl) at Senior Prom next to that awkward guy (he moved his knees like most people move their ankles, and kneed me in the sweet spot). That or at least direct the girl over more towards another direction.

But man that kid was awkward. I don't even know how he got a date to Senior Prom. He wore like that one Reno 9-1-1 guy's short shorts all the time, he had the dorkiest glasses, and he was just a dweeb. Ah well; most of the best looking and most intelligent girls went stag like me! :awesome:

*ends rant*

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Are you a journalist?
Not a journalist but THE journalist.

EDIT: John, make a magical girl contract and go back in time. You have to win EVO 2013's Melee event or else America will fall to the president kidnapping Ninjas from Bad Dudes in 2019.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
we really didn't need a Story Mode in the first place in all honesty
And we had a story in the first place. Master Hand brings Dolls/Trophies to life and makes 'em fight for his pleasure. They get sick of it(or don't) and eventually have to fight him. Sometimes his brother shows up.

And in Adventure Mode your character decides to travel to various Nintendo worlds, figuring out why the hell he/she is there, only to find some clone of Bowser who eventually turns out to be some bigass turtle named Giga Bowser who attempts to destroy you. Of course, then Pichu whups him, and we all stand around in a Trophy Case with a cheesy grin on our face. :awesome:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
And we had a story in the first place. Master Hand brings Dolls/Trophies to life and makes 'em fight for his pleasure. They get sick of it(or don't) and eventually have to fight him. Sometimes his brother shows up.

And in Adventure Mode your character decides to travel to various Nintendo worlds, figuring out why the hell he/she is there, only to find some clone of Bowser who eventually turns out to be some bigass turtle named Giga Bowser who attempts to destroy you. Of course, then Pichu whups him, and we all stand around in a Trophy Case with a cheesy grin on our face. :awesome:
I came up with a storyline for Melee's Adventure Mode, but if I mentioned it I'd probably going heavy into detail, and it also involves Classic Mode and a few event matches.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
EDIT: John, make a magical girl contract and go back in time. You have to win EVO 2013's Melee event or else America will fall to the president kidnapping Ninjas from Bad Dudes in 2019.
First off, what the heck is a magical girl contract=???

And... ummm... past me would approve of Mango winning, even though my Senior Prom was about a month out of me meeting Mango for the first time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I came up with a storyline for Melee's Adventure Mode, but if I mentioned it I'd probably going heavy into detail, and it also involves Classic Mode and a few event matches.
But does it have Pichu whupping Giga Bowser? :awesome:

...I don't know what's worse, the fact Pichu so easily beats him, or the fact that Giga Bowser, the most powerful boss in the game is crap against a weak clone that hurts itself.(they're similar ideas, but one is from which character to think about)

Anyway, that's interesting.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
But does it have Pichu whupping Giga Bowser? :awesome:

...I don't know what's worse, the fact Pichu so easily beats him, or the fact that Giga Bowser, the most powerful boss in the game is crap against a weak clone that hurts itself.(they're similar ideas, but one is from which character to think about)

Anyway, that's interesting.
What is? My idea?

I may post a blog about it, or a bit of it here. (in seperate posts, that is)

Mr. OC

Smash Journeyman
The next story mode will be Mario's daily life

Having to "rescue" his dumb blonde girlfriend who's been "kidnapped" for the thousandth time in one month.
He "rescues" his girlfriend, goes back home and gets high on shrooms because he can't cope with how much of a trainwreck his life is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom