• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. 4 Music Thread

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Kirby gets sand on Smash's music...

Also...it's so beautiful ;w;

Crocovile

Smash Apprentice
For Final Destination, I hope they make something epic, similar to this:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
To continue the Earthbound/Mother music:

Last edited by a moderator:

Garde Noir

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to see Heart Gold/ Soul Silver music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7WuLoajK9Y -- Rocket Battle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3R_s-ooias - Legendary Beast Theme

I could see Rainbow Road being battle music,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z2AK-X7emE

I could also see most of these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVB6fvMdRMo

I'd love to hear some Kirby Air Ride music, Bomberman music, more intense Pikmin music (especially with Pikmin 3 release)

But what I want most of all, is OKAMI music! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRxaVP9E1sM
I really just want more Okami elements in the game.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If Sakurai's team deigns to allow more musics from different repped series for stages,

would really fit for a Luigi's Mansion stage.

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
If Sakurai's team deigns to allow more musics from different repped series for stages,

would really fit for a Luigi's Mansion stage.
Mystic Mansion on Luigi's Mansion, please, Sakurai, make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
If Smash decides to implement music from other third party series, I honestly hope music from Castlevania, Rayman, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts get implemented, as I am near positive none of these will get reps.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Here's the recreation of the jogging theme made by the awesome GuardianSoul!

Edit: Also, a 30 minute loop.
It's amazing that we finally have a recreation of this, but we probably will only have that remix in the second half of the video, right after the Little Mac punches in part.

Edit: The 30 minute version is what I'm talking about, that's gold in the form of music.

Last edited:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hey guys, try to keep videos within collapse tags. After so many embedded videos the page begins to bog down and crash mobile browsers. Thanks.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

THIS

REMIX

IS

AMAZING!

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
If this song doesn't appear at least on the 3DS I'll launch a terrorist attack at Sakurai's cat.
And Swampasaur...I think the entirety of Sonic Unleashed, Colors and Generations' soundtracks should be on the game, but that's not going to happen :c One of my personal favorites from Unleashed is Windmill Isle Act 1

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Still waiting on Paper Mario to get more love. Personally, I love the soundtrack and the game itself.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Still waiting on Paper Mario to get more love. Personally, I love the soundtrack and the game itself.
Can't agree more on this music probably one of the best boss them I've heard. Also the ost of this game is too good to describe it and this track especially has good rhythm and instrument choice that not only makes this music intense and epic, it also has a dark background which means that it would fit so much in the game. Really, if just one music from the paper mario serie that has to be in ssb4, it's definetly this one.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hey guys, try to keep videos within collapse tags. After so many embedded videos the page begins to bog down and crash mobile browsers. Thanks.
People are ignoring this post. I had to edit some posts here to collapse the videos, because the page was so cluttered.

Remember that being able to embed youtube videos is a privileged that only staff member used to have. When we switched forums, all members could were able to do it and we decided to keep it that way. Please, use the collapse tags around your embedded videos, and try not to embed several videos at once. If you have a list of videos, simply post the links and let users view it on youtube rather than forcing their browser to load each video preview.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601

Need I explain?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I don't know why no one tough about this but

Why? Because this theme isn't only fitting for a fight music but I found it quite impressing. See, the part at the begining is really repetitive but the same part makes this music so good because this parts pumps me every time I hear it. Not to mention that it's the only music in the game that I HAD to remove my headphones. Basicly, the starter of the music pumps you up to prepare you for the next part which even tough it's slow paced, it just add more pression and it gives you the feeling that you are fighting for your life which is exactly what I would like about ssb4 music.

Last edited:

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
For the Smash/WVBA ring.
Super Punch-Out - Battle Medley (A medley of the four pieces of music from the SPO circuits.)
Punch-Out!! NES Medley (A medley that mixes the NES fight theme with the training music)
Punch-Out!! Wii Minor Circuit
King Dedede's Theme (Brawl)

(Editted to become a response to the correct thread)

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I hope they remix this theme for his battle and as a track that can play on FD.

Oh yeah, and this track for sure in Dr. Wily's Stage:

Last edited:

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
Ah, so there was a thread already. Figured there probably was. Thanks for merging to the right spot. Didn't see it when searching "music". Must've gotten buried.

Last edited:

LF2K

Floor Diver

Mega Man 8's voice acting may have been horrible, but the music ain't!

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
The rundas theme would be amazing.
And imagine requiem fora dream playing on final destination

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
So...I'm sure this has been posted before, but I don't care if it's on Gangplank Galleon, another DKC stage, a Tropical Freeze stage, or whatever, but I *NEED* this in my Smash life and everyone else does too.

NEED NEED NEED. (Tropical Freeze 1st World Boss theme)

D-idara

NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
So...I'm sure this has been posted before, but I don't care if it's on Gangplank Galleon, another DKC stage, a Tropical Freeze stage, or whatever, but I *NEED* this in my Smash life and everyone else does too.

NEED NEED NEED. (Tropical Freeze 1st World Boss theme)

Punch Bowl's better.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I'd give my left pinky toe for this track to make it into Smash 4... One of the best boss themes I've ever heard and I've never even played the game.

Top Bottom