• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Blog Updates | NEWEST: Ditto

AIM0001

Smash Lord
So wait does it mean we’re not getting another update with the music because of the glitched chaos of the fake smash ball? Ha

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So wait does it mean we’re not getting another update with the music because of the glitched chaos of the fake smash ball? Ha
We got the Galaga remix.

Why would we get another today?

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
We got the Galaga remix.

Why would we get another today?
The last few weeks there's been a music blog accompanied with a new assist trophy/pokemon/item

Holy hell Coop, you're still around lol
I do a lot of lurking on message boards now but I decided to get back on the smash hype train by posting here again.

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
I will always have a soft spot in my heart for classic Namco. This medley is the best song they put out so far.

OhMyBanana54

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-1628-5145-3801
Wow that Galaga remix was hype! I really enjoy the way that Nintendo has been honoring these games that are iconic in their own right but a little obscure. Here’s a bet: next week we’ll get a Fire Emblem remix.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
My boy WARIO!

*spokeperson voice on* Buy Wario Ware Gold for the Nintendo 3DS August 3rd for $39.99. With over 300+ micro games! Join Wario, 9 Volt, Jimmy T., and Ashley for some WARIOTASTIC greedy fun and stuff! *spokeperson voice off*

Last edited:

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
So how many veterans are left to show off now that Wario has been revealed (I do just freaking hope we start to see some new information after the all veterans are shown off for Danny Tanner's beautiful sake)!
I think there are still about 40 more, or something obnoxious like that. If they would just use new footage for each "Today's Fighter" post, we'd probably actually look forward to them. Anyway, they can't crutch on this forever, by October they should be out of fighters to "reveal" or maybe even by late September. Oh well, we'll get something soon enough.

Cap'n Jack

Smash Lord
I made a chart that I slowly fill in every time a veteran is revealed. It is a nice visual to help pass the time because once it is filled they will be forced to reveal new content

Fell God

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4200-0492-3739
I made a chart that I slowly fill in every time a veteran is revealed. It is a nice visual to help pass the time because once it is filled they will be forced to reveal new content
Speaking of new reveals...really hoping they give us something pretty soon here, but more than likely we'll just get maybe one major reveal before release.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Is this the first "Todays Memories" that doesn't talk about the character's origins and instead talks about a new game?

Last edited:

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
I also made spreadsheets to fill in every time a new fighter/stage is added to the blog. I like data so I split them up by game.

Fighters.PNG
Stages.PNG

EDIT: I accidentally cut out the 64 stages in the original screenshot. Fixed.

Last edited:

John Dylan Smith

Banned via Warnings
West Chester Township, Butler County, Ohio
Well considering the fact the fact that Bayonetta (The Series) got an Assist trophy! I do just hope we'll soon see some other assist trophies from two other third party franchises represented in Smash Bros Ultimate (As we really could use some new information at this point)!

For The Street Fighter Series, I do hope it's either Guile Or M. Bison who get the assist trophy treatment and For Final Fantasy 7, I do hope it's either Sephiroth or Tifa Lockhart that get the A.T treatment as well!

Also! For some reason! This update isn't shown on the U.S blog post!

Last edited:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Well that confirms Delfino Plaza! Atleast for me it was new info.

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Delfino confirmed. Thought as much at its return.

This is our first piece of information not relating to e3! Cherish the moment!

...oh yeah. And Rodin. Looks cool.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Delfino confirmed. Thought as much at its return.

This is our first piece of information not relating to e3! Cherish the moment!

...oh yeah. And Rodin. Looks cool.
Well, we got songs too. I don't remember if any showed up during the e3 invitational, though...

But yeah, first thing we're going to directly see in gameplay that isn't from e3 confirmed~

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I love how Rodin makes his big debut in Smash...only to be instantly overshadowed by Delfino Plaza

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Happy af that Delphino Island is coming back. That is my actual favorite stage out of all the smash games next to Super Mario Brothers 2

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Today's update is rodin

But look at this image...

I know but where is he standing :)
Oh my, he clashes so much with the background that he almost looks like he was Photoshopped in if I didn't know any better...

Not that I'm complaining, still cool though. Plus great to see Delfino Plaza confirmed too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom