• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Ya, Adam, you should come. You haven't entered one in like forever. I know you have your reasons, so if not, that's cool too. But I think George is still looking for someone to team with.
We'll see. I just realized that I am having to dish out over $250 before Saturday due to bills. May it be a john, but it's something I cannot fully control.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
So who's going to be up for hanging out tomorrow night when I get in? I know Brain and Anthony are. Anyone else? Craig, job or no job, get your *** down there this weekend.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL Matt everytime we try and do something friday night it fails. one of us doesn't answer the phone, or im asleep or some whatnot

maybe you shouldnt come in at 2 am like a noobz
Well maybe you shouldn't be sleeping at 2 am on a Friday night like a noobz.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm probably coming to this with ripple, possibly kourck (fox main, he's good. good at SF4 as well. smokes hella herb), and possibly a local link main who is still conquering the basics.
who wants to get owned?
and draft crews = helllll yeah
I think it comes down to whether ripple forces me to go to the st louis tourny or if I can sway him to come to this. you guys should blow up his smash account :p
george what's our team name?
I've been teams Kels Sucks for the past 2 tournies but I think it's time to retire the name
what about "Gang Stars" or "The Seattle Superchronics"

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Venue Confirmed; NOTE TIME CHANGE (2 PM)

I have received confirmation from Jay that we have the venue from 2-8 PM on Saturday, with nobody currently reserving it afterward. Again, please note the time change; at least for this SSBO, we will be starting things a bit later, which is probably best this weekend since it will give those who decide to partake in Friday night shenanigans involving the Purdue-Duke game time to recover from their exploits.

Once again, note that SSBO XLI will begin at 2 PM at the usual Tark venue.

zephyrmace

Smash Journeyman
I saw jay going into cary quad =X ninja skills. and I'll go out on friday night with you guys. lol and what's wrong with sleeping on friday night. I used to sleep from 8 pm friday to 10 am saturday back in high school. Im too mellow for my own good

alcoady

Smash Ace
ok, i'm officially going to this and (thanks to this starting at 2 and not earlier) i don't need housing

also: i'm winnin dubz w/ my partner, as well as singles.
sorry for the inconvenience perdue :chuckle:

sheit, i gotta try to find that sweet *** avatar i had

Tomacawk

Smash Master
what happened was smashboards made a smaller limit on the size allowed for avy's, which screwed them up. I had to find a smaller version of mine haha
also my chances of coming to this are under fire. Ripple may john out on me meaning I'll have to drive myself, I'll likely have another, and I will if I'm lucky have another but I'm not sure if either of them have gas $
and I hardly have gas $ so....
we'll see how it pans out

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
so I delivered to tom to die today (tom winget) he kept me waiting ten minutes then took the time to write a 0.34 tip. I almost whooped his ***:(

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
what happened was smashboards made a smaller limit on the size allowed for avy's, which screwed them up. I had to find a smaller version of mine haha
also my chances of coming to this are under fire. Ripple may john out on me meaning I'll have to drive myself, I'll likely have another, and I will if I'm lucky have another but I'm not sure if either of them have gas $
and I hardly have gas $ so....
we'll see how it pans out
Low on cash? Guess that means you'll have to win the tourney...

_kSo_

Smash Master
so I delivered to tom to die today (tom winget) he kept me waiting ten minutes then took the time to write a 0.34 tip. I almost whooped his ***:(
wow this really boiled my blood

what a huge dick

we should take his knee caps. That'll cover the rest of the tip LOL

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ok, i'm officially going to this and (thanks to this starting at 2 and not earlier) i don't need housing

also: i'm winnin dubz w/ my partner, as well as singles.
sorry for the inconvenience perdue :chuckle:

sheit, i gotta try to find that sweet *** avatar i had
Yo, u wanna take me with you? I can come meet you w/e ur leaving from. Get at me *****.

Top Bottom