• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
The guys in your chatbox are the most disrespectful punks I've seen in a while. ;_;

The demo owns. If this gets finished, I will make love to you.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
The guys in your chatbox are the most disrespectful punks I've seen in a while. ;_;

The demo owns. If this gets finished, I will make love to you.
Hey, blame FailHoeloe, not me or 2nd Stamp.

And Hoeloe, Please agree to stop bashing SSF, you're bringing the support for this game down, and making us look like warmongers ;_;

You can say how GOOD this game's going to be, but don't slander another...

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Ok, sorry about that. Didn't think ahead far enough when bashing SSF. I guess I was just pissed off at it because of the lack of a quality button which meant the game was unplayable, and didn't feel it deserved the amount of praise it got. I'll stop bashing it.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Hmm.. I cleaned the site's chatbox up a little.
And everyone, thanks for your major support!
My PM is flowing with suggestions and help, so
let them come! I'll be sure to comment them all.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Ok, sorry about that. Didn't think ahead far enough when bashing SSF. I guess I was just pissed off at it because of the lack of a quality button which meant the game was unplayable, and didn't feel it deserved the amount of praise it got. I'll stop bashing it.
Lol shut up. :/

10unhelpfulandcompletelyunnecessaryposts.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Why bash another game? it really only makes you look bad (I realized this AFTER I did it in the chatbox sorry SSF!)

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
All I'm looking for is lucario, mewtwo,and toon link.

My life would then be complete, and I could die happy...

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Release date isn't confirmed as of yet.

Well, I say as of yet, but release date will be pretty much when it's done, and we have no idea when that will be. It's easier to predict A. When completion is drawing near and B. When there are more than 3 people working on the project.

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
I played teh demo with donkey kong. It feels like when its done its gonna be sex.

And lol donkey rolls like he is doing the eletric slide ;D

By the way make captain falcon and low tier characters equal to the strength of magneto in marvel vs capcom 2

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
I played teh demo with donkey kong. It feels like when its done its gonna be sex.

And lol donkey rolls like he is doing the eletric slide ;D

By the way make captain falcon and low tier characters equal to the strength of magneto in marvel vs capcom 2
Making love was never so violent. ; D

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
This game looks absolutely amazing. The art and animation is just astounding for a flash game.
However Hoeloe this
"Ok, sorry about that. Didn't think ahead far enough when bashing SSF. I guess I was just pissed off at it because of the lack of a quality button which meant the game was unplayable, and didn't feel it deserved the amount of praise it got. I'll stop bashing it."-Hoeloe
was uncalled for. Don't bash it like this then try to make ok by saying "I'll stop" in the same post. I'm helping with this game some, and a lot of people are working hard on it so that was really not cool.

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
Ok, glad that's settled.

Just in case you didn't catch it in the last topic, I'm the third member of the SNBM staff. Mostly I'm just doing generic helping, mostly stage graphics, since my character design skills are lacking somewhat. I also help with concepts and programming (when I say programming, I mean suggesting things and finding glitches, the added bonus is that I am a programmer myself, so it does mean it's easier to communicate ideas and techniques).

Darkurai

Smash Master
RIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEYRIDLEY

Sorry. Had to get that out of my system.

EDIT: The site isn't working for me at all.

cwm123

Smash Cadet
Just opened this thread today and:

1.) This game has the best graphics of any Smash fan game. Period.

2.) Your site is down, and its killing me! :urg:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Flash Player, please.

Ooo servers down
If you guys are putting Ridley in the game, PLEASE put in Meta Ridley. I don't care if you make him a seperate character, the ONLY Ridley, or a different version you can select on the character select screen.

Meta Ridley is awesome too. ;_;

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
If you guys are putting Ridley in the game, PLEASE put in Meta Ridley. I don't care if you make him a seperate character, the ONLY Ridley, or a different version you can select on the character select screen.

Meta Ridley is awesome too. ;_;
I really can't respond to this. Don't count on it, so either way you wont get dissapointed. :)

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Wow, it looks great so far. I can't wait to see what the final result is. I'm sorry I can't be of any help, but good luck.

cwm123

Smash Cadet
If I could only suggest one character, please put Peach in there! You'll need female characters, and unique character mechanics (floating) are always exciting!

majora_787

Smash Hero
Metroid Prime's Artifact temple is a popular idea for a stage.

1: No lava.
2: It's Metroid Prime. :D

I really can't wait until the next demo, I want to see what you did with Fox.

Top Bottom