• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario RPG is now on the Wii Shop Channel

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Just thought the Mario mains would wanna know.

And in other news, I probably won't be playing Brawl for about 3-4 days.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Just thought the Mario mains would wanna know.

And in other news, I probably won't be playing Brawl for about 3-4 days.
You're a saint. I don't regularly check that garbage since they never have anything good on it. Now I have a reason to go get some wii pts or w/e

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Super Mario RPG is teh awesome.

Too bad I already played the hell out of it on my computer.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yep and, if anyone's interested, I'm hosting an online tournament next week where the grand prize will be the game itself. There's more info on it in the online tournament board.

SparkEd

Smash Journeyman
This and Megaman 9 are why I pay attention to the Wii Shop Channel. :|

cHooKay

Smash Journeyman
heh i'll give it a shot, better start practicing, i sold my snes for my wii and have been regretting it ever since, thinking that nintendo wasn't going to lag on VC releases... VC is one of the main reasons why i bought a wii besides 1st party support, but nintendo hasn't been on the ball lately after releasing some big hitters like mario kart and ssbb....

ITS SOOOOO ON nOW...

Better make sure my mario's power level is over 9000!!!!!!!!

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
I'm not a Mario main, I use Marth, and I'm definitely going to get this, I'm excited because I've never played it before and I've heard it's great!
Same here. My friends said it was awesome, but I was all :ohwell: because I'd never played it...

I'M GETTIN' IT NOW

Or whenever I get more Wii points.

Oblique

Smash Apprentice
Dang. it's about time i loved that game. can't wait to play it.....all day long.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Funny, because I beat it on SNES for the 22nd time the day before it came out on Wii.

Easily my favorite game of all time.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for sharing this. I havent been following the vc releases. Nothing interested me lol. I bought Mario RPG last nite though. Still a very fun game, even though it's fairly old nowdays,.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I gave up on looking for RPG after last year, when it was supposed to come out. How long does it take to get this game up? Nintendo will put up lesser known games but gives RPG the finger.

At least its out now.

Top Bottom