• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Super Mario Maker 2 Level Sharing Thread and Discussion

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Does anyone have intresst in my Dragon ball Fighting Levels (and some generic ones maybe Kirby/zelda in future) if so then i happily change my Mii (i already should change the Name because super world) and his look (because privacy) ask questions if you arent convinced! (because i dont want to make the touble for nothing!)

Dan

Smash Lord
Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy I'm slowly but surely getting through your game... a lot of good level design man!!! World 5 - "Bowser Jr.'s Mechakoopa Defense" in particular is impressing me. Oddly enough, one of the most difficult things so far came in the first world: the level with the spikes and see-saws... that last obstacle was very difficult, especially compared to the rest of the game.

Dan

Smash Lord
Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy Just made it to the final world... Ludwig's castle was very easy compared to the two previous ones... I would switch the order around.

Edit: Also, the Koopaling boss rush is very neat and fun and makes up for the base-game Koopalings being too easy imo.

Final edit: Just completed the entire thing... very sound experience. The final Bowser was pretty anticlimactic considering how tough some of the Koopalings in the gauntlet were (Lemmy and Roy for instance), but overall a very good game: 9/10. :)

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Dan Dan : Thank you very much for checking out my work. In regards to Ludwig, since he's presumably the eldest Koopaling, it made sense for him to be the world 7 boss in my NSMBU super world.

Anyway, I'm sorry if the fluctuating difficulty in my super world turned you off at times.

DelphoxFan97

Smash Journeyman
I'm reposting what I said in another thread. I have lots of ideas for Super Mario Maker 3. We may not get that game until we get the next-gen Switch, but if we can get Splatoon 3 on the same system as Splatoon 2, this could be possible if they make the next installment really stand out.

Game styles:
-Super Mario Bros. All-Stars
-Super Mario Bros. 2 (Very popular request, but would be drastically different)
-Super Mario Land (Would also be drastically different from the others)
-New Super Mario Bros.

Course themes:
-Beach
-Graveyard
-Mountain
-Volcano
-Space
-City
-Forest (Super Mario Bros. 3)
-Pipes (Rest of the game styles)

World themes:
-Beach
-Graveyard
-Mountain
-Pipes
-City

Items:
-Poison Mushroom
-Blue Coin
-Red Coin Ring
-Weird Mushroom (Super Mario Bros.)
-Hammer Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3)
-Timed Power Balloon (Super Mario World)
-Penguin Suit (New Super Mario Bros. U)
-Super Leaf (Super Mario 3D World)
-Maxim Tomato (Super Mario Bros. - Turns Mario into Kirby)
-Screw Attack (Super Mario Bros. - Turns Mario into Samus)
-Zapfish (Super Mario 3D World - Turns Mario into Inkling)

Features:
-Save courses to MicroSD card
-In Forest/Pipes theme - Switch from water, to purple poison, to green poison, to none
-In Castle theme - Switch from red lava, to blue lava, to water, to none
-Water optional in several other themes, like Ground or Underground

Enemies:
-Chargin' Chuck
-Fire Snake
-Flame Chomp
-Bony Beetle
-Li'l Sparky (+ Mushroom = Hot Head)
-Fuzzy
-Thwimp
-Boss Bass
-Big Boo
-Boomerang Bros.
-Fire Bros. (Rest of the game styles)
-Peepa (Rest of the game styles)

I thought Super Mario Maker 2 was wasted potential, especially since they seemed to have stopped adding new content in less than a year since launch. The Super Mario Bros. 3 game style should have a real Forest theme, while Pipes can be its own course theme for the rest of the game styles. What do you think?

Graveyard would be like Ghost House, except it's outdoors with a spooky feel. I'd also like to see a real Space theme for making levels.

Top Bottom