• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Bros. streaming on Peacock in August

the-super-mario-bros-movie.png

The Super Mario Bros. Movie swept the cinemas earlier this year, becoming one of the most successful animated films [Thanks, The Economic Times!]. Now? The movie is hitting streaming in the U.S. exclusively on Peacock starting August 3rd.

In addition to the movie, Peacock subscriber's will also have access to all the bonus features, including cast and crew interviews, a 'Peaches' lyrical video, and more.

The Super Mario Bros movie is now available on DVD, Blu-Ray, and 4K. Streaming in the U.S. will be available on August 3rd. Streaming dates for other regions haven't been announced.

Author's Note: I forget the shared Peacock account password. I mean, password sharing? What? Anyways, have you seen the movie? What are your thoughts? Let us know!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Would be nice if you could put it on more Nintendo, I mean there's like a dozen streaming services out there and we can't all be subscribed to every single one of them at once.

Top Bottom