• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Aids Extravaganza: ******* and Root Beer - Biddeford, ME - Jul 26, 08

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Can we be serious here? I kno who u are memphis. Ur the sonic player from mass madness......... anyway i need some insight for how to get here.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Can we be serious here? I kno who u are memphis. Ur the sonic player from mass madness......... anyway i need some insight for how to get here.
Although I'm not entirely sure on the specifics, there's an Amtrak station literally just down the street from the venue.

www.amtrak.com

Use "SAO" (Saco, ME) as your destination.

I hope this helps, I'd love to see that crazy *** Diddy again.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
You could take a train to Boston, then take a Commuter from North Station to the Stop by my house and I'll bring you, there is probably an easier way though

Skler

Smash Master
yea theres a train station within walking distance of the venue mofo'z
I've done that before. It takes like, 5-10 minutes to walk to the venue from the station.

This is the first Maine tournament I'll have missed since I started smash. :(

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Just get to North Station, and take the Haverhill line and Get off at ballardvale.

take the train from NY to south station and the subway to north station. IDK, I was just offering. I'll do it but there is defiantly a better way. If worst comes to worst then let me know.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
If anyone need housing for this event give me a call 207-210-7200 im 30min north from the venue but, i have alot of space for people to sleep at. Even ask the other Mainers in here since I ran tournaments at my house and all. =)

Spife

Smash Master
Skler and pals survived. One town got messed up pretty bad but we live in Manchester, the indestructible city.
I just called my friend up, he lives in Tokyo Bay, you might know him as Godzilla. Well, anyway he said he could destroy your city. He's just to lazy to. Yeah.
btw i read seomthing about you missing this, which can't happen. No one can miss this tourny. Ever.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Godzilla vs Manchester, New Hampshire

Philosophers have debated this one for many ages, although it's more commonly referred to as "Irresistible force vs. immovable object."

Spife

Smash Master
Godzilla vs Manchester, New Hampshire

Philosophers have debated this one for many ages, although it's more commonly referred to as "Irresistible force vs. immovable object."
Winner. The melee community should pick up Godzilla: Unleashed for the wii (THE PS2 VERSION SUCKS!!!) as a competitive game and start holding tournies. You can't wavecheat in it but I think the metagame wont go stagnant, projectile spam is weak and defenses aren't win. Plus both Biolantes and Titanosaurus are in it. Let me repeat....
BIOLANTES AND TITANORARUS ARE IN THIS GAME GUYS!
So I expect to see some set ups next tourny, I'll mm anyone with Biolantes >__> :psycho::psycho::psycho:

Spife

Smash Master
shouldn't you guys play godzilla destroy all monters melee?
I'd **** at that game (cept i'm afraid of losing my melee skill cause it's on the same controller)
but it doesn't have biolantes or titanosaurus :( I like DAMM though, gigan is **** **** boiiiiii

Dazwa, sounds like you know your games, Godzilla MM?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Just get to North Station, and take the Haverhill line and Get off at ballardvale.

take the train from NY to south station and the subway to north station. IDK, I was just offering. I'll do it but there is defiantly a better way. If worst comes to worst then let me know.
well just like for Mass Madness, earliest i can get to boston is around 10:30-11:00. can u still take me there?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
people please bring wiis! I think we have enough TVs, but if you'd like to help out there too that'd be great.

good luck to everyone tommorow!

sorry that skler and nh and solar can't make it =(

edit: scratch that, solar will make it

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
4 people in my party
Iron Chief
2 people at least in the biddeford party
4 people in the bangor party
2 people in armus' party
Kyu puff?
memphissss?
random others.

Spife

Smash Master
me and roman <3 when's melee starting cause we have like a 3.5 hour drive and don't want to miss it -.-

Banks

Smash Hero
i manhandled darc for cogsmooch, its all good

darc thorn and dazwa split for melee, i came in 4th. wow what upsets

i don't remember the brawl results exactly, something about darc dazwa memphischains and th0rn. doubt anyone is even checking >___<

brawl teams darc and daz first, me and th0rn second, boxman and feather(?) third i think

Top Bottom