• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Aids Extravaganza: ******* and Root Beer - Biddeford, ME - Jul 26, 08

Amide

Smash Lord
There's no way of knowing unless you go and find out!
Ughh. Now I feel like I'm forcing myself to... If only I could vs someone skilled. (While I'm not 'tournament' good, I beat friends)

Banks

Smash Hero
if it's melee you are talking about, you're going to get *** *****

if u mean brawl, then you will probably do well.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
june 28th makes it less likely for me to attend
but
i might be able to make some arrangements
who knows
if i get this job
my attendance is pretty unlikely regardless ; ;

Skler

Smash Master
Anybody who doesn't attend this is a communist. I can give people rides if they come up to Manchester (I'm looking at you, KevinM).

Sliq

Smash Master
Subscribe.

I'd like to attend this but meh, same johns as Jake- work and shiz. The farther away the date, the more likely I can come.
If you attend you are obligated to bring root beer or show *******.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Wow, ME. Haven't been in this state in a looooong time.

Sounds like a Lobster Claw (Nero Chaos 2B).

Larcks

Smash Rookie
PM me if anyone wants to team up with me or I will have sex with myself and make tons and tons of babies to have a mass army ready to take over this stinkhole.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
KevinM should go to this.

Trevor, put "Maine" in the title somewhere so people can tell where the tournament is being held from the topic list.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Yeah thanks Daz...I just skim the topic titles looking for states near me so I totally missed this until now.

Is this officially the 28th? **** Tom is holding a tourney thing that day in Mass but I would probably come to this over that.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
TLink King, where from Maine are you, exactly? Just curious because with Brawl there's a wave of new players, and Maine hasn't had any new players in awhile. I've heard of a group of players in Auburn, are you a part of them?

Sliq

Smash Master
Not everyone would make any given date, you shouldn't change it because of one person. (Unless it's you, that is)
If I were you, I'd change my SWF name to something not generic and ********.

Top Bottom