• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunset Shore Silhouettes (Check out my deviantart page for more characters!)

Meowser

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChronoRabbit
Holy ****. This is so awesome.
Fun trivia: did you know that Petey Piranha actually has a super-rad metal as hell name in the german translations? That's, like, the only translation ever that is not ****e.

...it's Mutant Tyranha. He is a mutant, and a tyrant, and a piranha plant. All at once.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Hnng, next week can't come any sooner. I think I get $$$ Wednesday or Thursday.

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:
That sounds glorious! I really appreciate it.

I'm still working on the next wave of Paper Mario but I had to share this one just because she looks so good.

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
@ Kevandre Kevandre

Nice Hooktail m8

Also, would you have any issue with fixing up my signature to feature your thread and your Redbubble page? I want to try and help spread it around more.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
@ Kevandre Kevandre

Nice Hooktail m8

Also, would you have any issue with fixing up my signature to feature your thread and your Redbubble page? I want to try and help spread it around more.

I am definitely fine with that and really appreciate it! The only things I'll note is that "Silhouettes" is misspelled and you're using the original Sunset Shores mockup, the lower quality one. If you want to use the higher quality one that's fine too:

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I am definitely fine with that and really appreciate it! The only things I'll note is that "Silhouettes" is misspelled and you're using the original Sunset Shores mockup, the lower quality one. If you want to use the higher quality one that's fine too:

Wow, can't believe I misspelled it. Usually don't have that issue, but thanks for catching it. And I'll edit in the better image.

e: fixed

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Wow, can't believe I misspelled it. Usually don't have that issue, but thanks for catching it. And I'll edit in the better image.

e: fixed

If I still had premium sized signature barriers I'd probably do something similar for sure. For now, I think my current sig will have to do until I come back to Smashboards full time (Though knowing me that won't probably be until Smash 5 hype time... Mainly I come back now for this thread lol)

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
If I still had premium sized signature barriers I'd probably do something similar for sure. For now, I think my current sig will have to do until I come back to Smashboards full time (Though knowing me that won't probably be until Smash 5 hype time... Mainly I come back now for this thread lol)
It is what it is.

I'm definitely glad you come back to tend this thread because it's brilliant.

Also I think you've made me want that Gloomtail shirt now too :falconmelee: Do you think Bonetail would work in your style?

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
It is what it is.

I'm definitely glad you come back to tend this thread because it's brilliant.

Also I think you've made me want that Gloomtail shirt now too :falconmelee: Do you think Bonetail would work in your style?

He would, and I was originally going to throw him into this wave, but I was already behind on what I was trying to do so I ended up throwing a few out of this wave for a future one. The next Paper Mario wave will probably be a mixture of TYD and SPM, but I can't guarantee that'll be the next thing I do either. If I do one series too long it starts to grate on me a bit, know what I mean? It's why I stopped Pokemon for a while, lol.

I finally got Hyrule Warriors and am totally loving it so I may go back to Zelda soon, but not sure if that's next. We shall see.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
He would, and I was originally going to throw him into this wave, but I was already behind on what I was trying to do so I ended up throwing a few out of this wave for a future one. The next Paper Mario wave will probably be a mixture of TYD and SPM, but I can't guarantee that'll be the next thing I do either. If I do one series too long it starts to grate on me a bit, know what I mean? It's why I stopped Pokemon for a while, lol.

I finally got Hyrule Warriors and am totally loving it so I may go back to Zelda soon, but not sure if that's next. We shall see.
Makes sense, glad to hear that he is going to make an appearance though!

Just don't burn yourself out, take it at your pace :4iggy:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Makes sense, glad to hear that he is going to make an appearance though!

Just don't burn yourself out, take it at your pace :4iggy:

That's definitely what I'm concerned about, getting burned out. I mean, I've got like 700+ of these things, you know? I think I might be doing too many too fast and will not like them anymore if I keep going at the pace I have been. So I'll probably slow down a bit more.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
That's definitely what I'm concerned about, getting burned out. I mean, I've got like 700+ of these things, you know? I think I might be doing too many too fast and will not like them anymore if I keep going at the pace I have been. So I'll probably slow down a bit more.
Absolutely. You've done incredibly already so far, you deserve some down-time.

------
@ Kevandre Kevandre Just out of curiosity, but how much of the sale do you personally get? I'm finally about to get some shirts, so stoked :falconmelee:

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Absolutely. You've done incredibly already so far, you deserve some down-time.

------
@ Kevandre Kevandre Just out of curiosity, but how much of the sale do you personally get? I'm finally about to get some shirts, so stoked :falconmelee:

The flat margin is 20%, so depending on the shirt size/color/ship location etc, around $3 - $5. Which isn't bad at all.

I came and checked the thread as soon as I got the email, figured it was you! Thank you so much! Be sure to send me pics when you get them.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
The flat margin is 20%, so depending on the shirt size/color/ship location etc, around $3 - $5. Which isn't bad at all.

I came and checked the thread as soon as I got the email, figured it was you! Thank you so much! Be sure to send me pics when you get them.
And I thank you for your devotion to this and your designs :falconmelee:

I actually got an extra shirt too because I showed my friend and he also wanted a Captain Fabulous shirt :4falcon:

Also will do, I'm greatly looking forward to these.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
And I thank you for your devotion to this and your designs :falconmelee:

I actually got an extra shirt too because I showed my friend and he also wanted a Captain Fabulous shirt :4falcon:

Also will do, I'm greatly looking forward to these.

People seem to like them, too. I wore my Robin shirt when I went bowling recently and got several people who commented on it. So I'm definitely glad that people like them.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
People seem to like them, too. I wore my Robin shirt when I went bowling recently and got several people who commented on it. So I'm definitely glad that people like them.
Yeah, me and my friend are going to dual-wear our Captain Fabulous shirts when we go to Smash tournaments, going to be dope :falconmelee:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Yeah, me and my friend are going to dual-wear our Captain Fabulous shirts when we go to Smash tournaments, going to be dope :falconmelee:

Hell yes! That's pretty much what I'm hoping will happen to spread word around. I know a few tourney-type people... I wonder if it'd be worth grabbing one or two to give to them to wear, lol.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Omg yes these are going in my sig
I'm definitely buying a T-Shirt when I get the cash
These are awesome
I noticed the silhouettes thanks to @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus and they are just amazing
The pokemon ones on your site are just gorgeous
You probably get this alot, but is it possible for you to do select characters as request?
Like HW Impa
Also, as seen in your sig 6 different silhouettes are treated as a single image, how would I go about doing that?

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I think he took the images into Photoshop or other editing software and put them all in one image with a transparent background. :falconmelee:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I think he took the images into Photoshop or other editing software and put them all in one image with a transparent background. :falconmelee:

Yep exactly this. If you would like me to make a SIG pic just let me know who you want and I'll put it together after I get home.

Omg yes these are going in my sig
I'm definitely buying a T-Shirt when I get the cash
These are awesome
I noticed the silhouettes thanks to @ Abyssal Lagiacrus Abyssal Lagiacrus and they are just amazing
The pokemon ones on your site are just gorgeous
You probably get this alot, but is it possible for you to do select characters as request?
Like HW Impa
Also, as seen in your sig 6 different silhouettes are treated as a single image, how would I go about doing that?
I already have HW Impa too!

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ Here you go. And feel free to make specific requests. I'm taking a bit of a break from these but I'm willing to do one or two special ones!

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Did you get them yet? I know they manufactured like a day after you ordered them and would have shipped shortly after that
I think they're set to arrive end of today or tomorrow :falconmelee:

Actually I literally just got the email that I have mail in the post office :yoshimelee:

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I think they're set to arrive end of today or tomorrow :falconmelee:

Actually I literally just got the email that I have mail in the post office :yoshimelee:
Oh snap! That's very exciting!

Interesting that it manufactures so quickly but takes so long to deliver. Warning: it will smell like vinegar just due to the formaldehyde they used to preserve post printing. But that's nbd I think, a wash or some cologne lol

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Oh snap! That's very exciting!

Interesting that it manufactures so quickly but takes so long to deliver. Warning: it will smell like vinegar just due to the formaldehyde they used to preserve post printing. But that's nbd I think, a wash or some cologne lol
Appreciate the advice. Pretty stoked to start wearing these!

Will get more soon too :yoshimelee:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
They came in, and I immediately put the Charizard one on.

Cologne definitely helped, can't wait to wear the Captain Falcon one with my friend tomorrow. He also wanted me to tell you how awesome you are for these.

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
They came in, and I immediately put the Charizard one on.

Cologne definitely helped, can't wait to wear the Captain Falcon one with my friend tomorrow. He also wanted me to tell you how awesome you are for these.
So they look good? Be sure to post pictures or message me them!

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
As am I.

I'll probably order some more shirts or something else tonight too, I'm very happy with these bro.

Damn son! That's so exciting. These shirts this month are paying for Codename STEAM, an external hard drive and if I make a little more, Majora 3D lol

Top Bottom