• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunset Shore Silhouettes (Check out my deviantart page for more characters!)

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I'm actually going to my very first Melee/PM tournament on Saturday, and I'm gonna wear my G&W and Yoshi shirts that I got from you

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I didn't know redbubble could do leggings and I started laughing at the though of Yoshi leggings, lel
They do all sorts of stuff. They're adding more every day... But I'd have to go in and manually change each and every design to fit the frame. X____X

If you want something older on one of the newer fabrics or whatever let me know and I'll go in and enable it

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
Now that it's getting closer to when I can get more of your things, I can see just how much bigger you've made your gallery.
I must say, you have so many things that I want to get, everything you've been making looks just so damn good. Highly looking forward to this.

(Oh, also, do you still do requests occasionally?)

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Now that it's getting closer to when I can get more of your things, I can see just how much bigger you've made your gallery.
I must say, you have so many things that I want to get, everything you've been making looks just so damn good. Highly looking forward to this.

(Oh, also, do you still do requests occasionally?)
I do requests for sure! I haven't really made many silhouettes lately since I'm a little burned out but I'm more than willing to take requests from my most recurring customer, lol.

Abyssal Lagiacrus

NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I do requests for sure! I haven't really made many silhouettes lately since I'm a little burned out but I'm more than willing to take requests from my most recurring customer, lol.
Hey man, I really appreciate that. That means a lot that you'd still do it despite being burned out.

Top Bottom