• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Heh! It hasn't even been a full week and I'm already hungry for more Smash news. It's like a drug.
I blame the tweet. We're going to be on edge for the next month waiting for a trailer wondering if it even means anything.

Though I guess we only have ourselves to blame really. :p

Last edited:

Lonodel

Smash Journeyman
with all this talk about master hand I feel like isaac's tag line is gonna be like: "Isaac, The gloves come off!" and it turns out he was master hand the whole time XD

Baddies are back

Smash Apprentice
I'm only half a year older than the entire golden sun series. More than half a year younger if we count when they began development rather than when it was released. It's surreal to think that and really makes me feel like I have a stronger connection to the series somehow.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Man. I wish there was more clues i could spot, but i can't.

Also, that Gamexplain vid has 118K views. Damn.

Last edited:

Yoh

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Yoh_Zephyr
I feel old now because I am 27. Thanks for making me feel as old as the sun guys ;)
Haha, I'm 28 and still here, never forgot Golden Sun and still hoping for Isaac in Smash.
It's incredible how memorable this game was for me.

Last edited:

Muirkat

Smash Apprentice
I'm 26, I'm pretty sure I played Golden Sun for the first time when I was 12 years old.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I think the possibility of Isaac making it has made us reflect on how old we are. I started supporting the guy 10 years ago. Time sure flies.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Last edited:

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
I know this is wild but... Anyone want to help me lead a campaign to get Golden Sun 4 and/or Shining Force 4?
I’d be down for that... but as much as I’d love a GS4 (damn cliffhanger) id rather have a reboot/remake TBH. Golden Suns biggest hurdle is that it’s a series with a now small but vocal fan base. A fourth one would only serve to give US closure. No one else would understand what the hells going on. A remake would be better suited to put the series in a better position. And from there we can move forward... with determination... yeah I went there.

Last edited:

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Yea, Matthew is probably there to appeal to fans who started the franchise with Dark Dawn, which was not a huge crowd but a decently sizeable bunch.

If this was actually leaked back in January 1st, this would be the most legit leak out there.

GUYS, HYPE!!! ISAAC AND MATTHEW ARE COMING TO SMASH!

Last edited:

Saer2k

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Justin2k
3DS FC
1135-3138-2130
Switch FC
SW-1055-8581-7038
Matthew an echo fighter of Isaac huh.
It oddly make sense, because people have mistaken the appearance of the two.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
That leak's looking pretty insane. Though I wish Felix was there, but hey, push for Matthew might mean we get Dark Dawn's given awareness boost enough to probably create new interest from this new audiences!

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Yea, Matthew is probably there to appeal to fans who started the franchise with Dark Dawn, which was not a huge crowd but a decently sizeable bunch.

If this was actually leaked back in January 1st, this would be the most legit leak out there.

GUYS, HYPE!!! ISAAC AND MATTHEW ARE COMING TO SMASH!
Couldn't someone have just changed the date via the page console?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Right, I am obviously still skeptical about it cause it looks too good to be true lol.

No leak so far has predicted everyone, and this is just TOO perfect.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, if Felix would be in this game, it'd be a rough translation of Garcia.

Which kinda stinks because I started with the Lost Age.

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Couldn't someone have just changed the date via the page console?
Don't know, people are trying to figure it out in the source gaming discord. 4chan is a mess and gamefaqs is angry isaac is on the list.

So it's hard to find someone doing gods work and finding out if its true or not

Baddies are back

Smash Apprentice
So we just translated all the names in a discord server, it has k.rool, Simon, Richter, skull kid, Geno, isabelle, Ridley, banjo, inkling, Matthew, Isaac, Daisy, Lloyd, dark samus, chrom, bandana Dee, heihachi, Dixie Kong, magolor, and sable prince.

Baddies are back

Smash Apprentice
Don't know, people are trying to figure it out in the source gaming discord. 4chan is a mess and gamefaqs is angry isaac is on the list.

Got a link to the gamefaqs mess? I wanna watch lmao.

Lonodel

Smash Journeyman

what does gamefaqs have to be angry about?

IsaacOrRiot

Smash Rookie
NO WAY.

So we just translated all the names in a discord server, it has k.rool, Simon, Richter, skull kid, Geno, isabelle, Ridley, banjo, inkling, Matthew, Isaac, Daisy, Lloyd, dark samus, chrom, bandana Dee, heihachi, Dixie Kong, magolor, and sable prince.
THAT IS THE HYPE-EST ROSTER POSSIBLE.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't believe it. This seems like such an overlooked message. Why did it take this long to find this message?

Top Bottom