• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

KoopaSaki

Smash Ace
Merry Christmas fellow adepts. Just got my golden sun shirt as a present. I will do my best in the competitive scene for you all!
B17BA530-606D-44D8-9C12-A11C5FF92B32.jpeg

Last edited:

SPEN18

Smash Champion
Though she totally could have rocked the blonde hair and made her design look even cuter, since the green hair is kind of jarring.
To be fair, I like Karis's green hair.

Also, it's kinda weird that, to my knowledge, we didn't get official artwork of adult Garet; I've only ever seen his in-game look. Maybe the mustache would be better with nicer art (probably there isn't much that can salvage it, though). Not lots of fanart of adult Garet out there either lol

Undella2

Smash Journeyman
Garet's mustache really doesn't look that bad though...

Anyway, I'm surprised to check and see more than, like, two unread posts here.

Is this thread active again or something?

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace

Also, it's kinda weird that, to my knowledge, we didn't get official artwork of adult Garet; I've only ever seen his in-game look. Maybe the mustache would be better with nicer art (probably there isn't much that can salvage it, though). Not lots of fanart of adult Garet out there either lol
You have a point. It’s unfortunate that Garet (artistically) got relegated to non essential npc status. Isaac gets official artwork, but not Garet. Shame.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
The haunting of the Dark Dawn cliffhanger lol. After Isaac and Garet mysteriously disappear. I totally see Matthew seeking the help of the other parents Jenna, Ivan, Mia etc. I'm sure with how meticulous the brothers are with the story, they had ways to incorporate the old cast naturally. I sometimes wonder what the adult designs of the other cast members would have looked like.
This really bothers me as well. To be honest, the most likely characters to show up as taken from Dark Dawn's story is without a doubt Piers, and maybe Ivan. They are the most "present" characters despite being absent. Piers more so probably, but I can see him die in the story as well to protect Mia's daughter (forgot her name). Felix is also likely to show up somewhere. It's weird how Isaac basically took all the fame as the ONE Hero in Dark Dawn's story, while most of the quest was actually Felix's.
Felix is definitely getting the facial hair treatment lol. I also see his hair getting chopped, prob to his neck.

Ivan could have his hair trimmed off a bit at the edges, less of the poof. Combed over in a part on a specific side or something?

Jenna's losing the ponytail, longer bangs in the front, hair flared out to her back.

Mia will keep the long hair, but a different style, like have a braided crown that wraps around her head where the ponytail falls in front or the back.

Piers keeps his hair and a goatee lol. A part of me fears Ivan will be given the goatee. I'd give Garet a beard if a mustache wasn't already canon.
I doubt Ivan is the type to really concern in his appearance actually. His hair might be longer, and he'd have a bit of facial hair, probably not a full grown beard like Isaac, but a small goatee? Why fear that honestly? It would make him look like Kraden. Speaking of Kraden, Ivan would suit a pair of glasses!

Piers would look the same, he's a Lemurian. Can't picture him as anything else he looked like therefore. Though him having a beard would be cool.

Jenna might look like her mother's sprite. That's the most likely scenario imo. Garet in Dark Dawn also looks A LOT like his father did in the GBA games. Maybe some slight weight gain?

Felix must look like a absolute half barbarian I think. His hair growing even longer, and possibly be braided / dreaded. I'd like that honestly. Obviously a beard should also be there. And maybe some extra muscle / bulk? He seems the type to isolate himself in training.

I also would really like if Isaac got some of the Mars Star's energy, and thus giving him extra power. Maybe make him a Golden Adept? With some unique battle Psynergy only he could use? I imagine stuff like Golden Oddysey for example? Or a Golden Sun Blast attack? Golden Supernova? Golden Grand Gaia? Golden Planetary? If they gonna favor him anyway, give him all the benefits?

TempestSurge

Smash Ace

Since she's a second generation character, I wish her hair was similar in shade to Ivan's, like the rest of the kids look similar aesthetically to the old cast. It mainly just makes you want to know who her mother is lol.

With Garet I think envisioned him with more of a gruff beard type of look? I also feel like he'd lose the spikey hair, kind of like Isaac. But yeah it is strange he doesn't have an official render like Isaac does, makes me think it's like, "Slap on a mustache! He's older, he looks like a dad! Let's go!'

This really bothers me as well. To be honest, the most likely characters to show up as taken from Dark Dawn's story is without a doubt Piers, and maybe Ivan. They are the most "present" characters despite being absent. Piers more so probably, but I can see him die in the story as well to protect Mia's daughter (forgot her name). Felix is also likely to show up somewhere. It's weird how Isaac basically took all the fame as the ONE Hero in Dark Dawn's story, while most of the quest was actually Felix's.

I doubt Ivan is the type to really concern in his appearance actually. His hair might be longer, and he'd have a bit of facial hair, probably not a full grown beard like Isaac, but a small goatee? Why fear that honestly? It would make him look like Kraden. Speaking of Kraden, Ivan would suit a pair of glasses!

Piers would look the same, he's a Lemurian. Can't picture him as anything else he looked like therefore. Though him having a beard would be cool.

Jenna might look like her mother's sprite. That's the most likely scenario imo. Garet in Dark Dawn also looks A LOT like his father did in the GBA games. Maybe some slight weight gain?

Felix must look like a absolute half barbarian I think. His hair growing even longer, and possibly be braided / dreaded. I'd like that honestly. Obviously a beard should also be there. And maybe some extra muscle / bulk? He seems the type to isolate himself in training.

I also would really like if Isaac got some of the Mars Star's energy, and thus giving him extra power. Maybe make him a Golden Adept? With some unique battle Psynergy only he could use? I imagine stuff like Golden Oddysey for example? Or a Golden Sun Blast attack? Golden Supernova? Golden Grand Gaia? Golden Planetary? If they gonna favor him anyway, give him all the benefits?
I contemplated a longer haired Ivan actually. As for why I fear Ivan in a goatee? Cause I want my bias to look like the ideal image in my head! Why else? Nah, this was just for fun. Especially with the looming possibility that we may never know lol.

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
I contemplated a longer haired Ivan actually. As for why I fear Ivan in a goatee? Cause I want my bias to look like the ideal image in my head! Why else? Nah, this was just for fun. Especially with the looming possibility that we may never know lol.
I can’t imagine Ivan with facial hair because he seems like the type that wouldn’t be able to pull it off. He has a baby face. Slapping facial hair on that would make me gag.

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
I can’t imagine Ivan with facial hair because he seems like the type that wouldn’t be able to pull it off. He has a baby face. Slapping facial hair on that would make me gag.
Yeah in comparison to everyone else, Ivan has a more childish appearance, on top of the slower aging I feel like he won't look drastically different. Part of the reason why it's hard for me to imagine the facial hair on him, there are other ways to make him appear older, though the facial hair does come off as one of the easier ones.

Last edited:

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Happy Holidays, Adepts! I finished my World of Light journey today, with none other than Isaac, of course. Fantastic final level, and I really enjoyed WoL/Spirits a ton more than I thought I would. A shame we couldn't see Isaac have a "story role" but hopefully they had a special area for the DLC characters to appear.

Zuppo

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3593-0420-8915
Happy Holidays, Adepts! I finished my World of Light journey today, with none other than Isaac, of course. Fantastic final level, and I really enjoyed WoL/Spirits a ton more than I thought I would. A shame we couldn't see Isaac have a "story role" but hopefully they had a special area for the DLC characters to appear.
Honestly, i didn’t like the final level, without doing spoilers i can say that it was too long.

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
https://mobile.twitter.com/SonicLink125/status/1077650067299786753

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays fellow Adepts! I’ve been exclusively playing WoL as Mii Isaac and have taken a ton of snapshots with him that I can’t wait to show you all. The way I’ll do it is show off the best ones I took since doing it via Switch is a bit limited. But hey, the more GS I can show off the better. For now, enjoy 2 framed Mii Isaac pics on my Twitter page. I can’t do much since I don’t have photoshop skills or any photoshop programs, but I’ll show my Golden Sun support in any way I can.

Edit: words

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Funny, I beat World of Light with Isaac too.

It wasn't just for bias reasons, though, I figured that, since the Galeem and Darkhon attacks I had the most difficulty avoiding were the projectiles, using Isaac, the Spirit that actively buffs Energy Shot Resistance, would be the best choice.

Regardless, Merry Christmas to everyone in the Isaac board!

ZelDan

Smash Master
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Still making my way through WoL. It can definitely be a slog, though it does has it moments, one example being
the Street Fighter Reference where you travel to different locales via plane

FlawedAI

Smash Ace
Honestly, i didn’t like the final level, without doing spoilers i can say that it was too long.
I think it could've done with being split into two or three levels, but all together, it was a really excellent finish for me.

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
I know I am kinda late but I was at my family's house, so better late than never I guess lol.
Merry Christmas everyone :)

SonicLink125

Smash Lord
NNID
SonicLink
Well, that's unfortunate.
It is unfortunate. I don’t understand why they didn’t allow Miis to have a path. Which is why I’ve been taking advantage of WoL as Mii Isaac. Got a lot of good/great snapshots to show off soon!

osby

Smash Obsessed
It is unfortunate. I don’t understand why they didn’t allow Miis to have a path. Which is why I’ve been taking advantage of WoL as Mii Isaac. Got a lot of good/great snapshots to show off soon!
The reason is simple: Smash treats Miis like customizable "create your own character" kind of fighter, rather than their own character.

Giving them a generic path wouldn't be bad, but I definitely can get behind the reasoning.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Mii routes would've been super easy. "Avatars Advance" and you fight Robin, Corrin, PT, Link, Mii team, Master Hand. Done.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The reason is simple: Smash treats Miis like customizable "create your own character" kind of fighter, rather than their own character.

Giving them a generic path wouldn't be bad, but I definitely can get behind the reasoning.
Especially since you need to make 3 different ones. Though that's still easy too. One for projectile users, one for sword users, and one for physical brawlers. Shouldn't be too hard.

Though I do agree with your point. Each costume wouldn't inherently fit since they're not just a Mii, they're a person you create that represents something. It'd be neat if you could Create-A-Classic Mode, at least. Along with Stage Builder back.

Mii routes would've been super easy. "Avatars Advance" and you fight Robin, Corrin, PT, Link, Mii team, Master Hand. Done.
They're separate slots now, so they couldn't just be "avatars". It'd make more sense to match them up with their playstyle(Brawler, Swordfighter, Gunner) as I said above. Still easy, at least.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
They're separate slots now, so they couldn't just be "avatars". It'd make more sense to match them up with their playstyle(Brawler, Swordfighter, Gunner) as I said above. Still easy, at least.
Having the Mii fighters share a route wouldn't be the worst seeing as their gimmick is just custom characters but a route for each would be much better and still the Avatar angle could still work for a path just make the Mii team the other two types that weren't chosen.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Having the Mii fighters share a route wouldn't be the worst as long seeing as their gimmick is just custom characters but a route for each would be much better and still the Avatar angle could still work for a path just make the Mii team the other two types that weren't chosen.
That's not their full gimmick. It's being who you want them to be. The avatar bit isn't nearly as important as them being unique styles of gameplay that can help properly represent a character type. It would make little sense to send a Lip Mii against avatars. At least compared to those more related to plants/fairies instead.

Their whole point is they can be anyone, not just a simple player avatar(and all the player avatars, being Robin, Corrin, and Pokemon Trainer have a very strict role. They're not generic in the same way Mii is. Miis don't have a strict role in games. They're not defined that way. They just adhere to whatever gameplay, not having a hard-defined set of abilities because they can adapt to anything. Which is not what the other avatars are like). Thus, they have nothing in common besides the fact they are a type of avatar. Just not the type that the other ones are. There's also not enough proper avatars to make a good Classic, nor does it feel properly defined if 3 characters have the exact same one. It makes more sense to base it upon their Class, since that's actually how they're defined, as a unique type of avatar in Smash(a brawler, swordfighter, and gunner).

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
That's not their full gimmick. It's being who you want them to be. The avatar bit isn't nearly as important as them being unique styles of gameplay that can help properly represent a character type. It would make little sense to send a Lip Mii against avatars. At least compared to those more related to plants/fairies instead.

Their whole point is they can be anyone, not just a simple player avatar(and all the player avatars, being Robin, Corrin, and Pokemon Trainer have a very strict role. They're not generic in the same way Mii is. Miis don't have a strict role in games. They're not defined that way. They just adhere to whatever gameplay, not having a hard-defined set of abilities because they can adapt to anything. Which is not what the other avatars are like). Thus, they have nothing in common besides the fact they are a type of avatar. Just not the type that the other ones are. There's also not enough proper avatars to make a good Classic, nor does it feel properly defined if 3 characters have the exact same one. It makes more sense to base it upon their Class, since that's actually how they're defined, as a unique type of avatar in Smash(a brawler, swordfighter, and gunner).
You're kind of overthinking it. Miis are avatars, those characters I mentioned are avatars (Link a lot less so in some titles but he started that way) it's totally fine. The fact that Miis can be anyone doesn't really change what they are. I mean to use your example of having Lip in an avatar battle doesn't make sense but it's not Lip it's a Mii fighter acting as a proxy because they are whoever the player wants them to be and so it's fine. They were designed to be avatars on the Wii just like Link was an avatar for LoZ on the NES or Robin was in Awakening. All that route does is acknowledge that.

Last edited:

Zuppo

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3593-0420-8915
Isaac's AT is really powerful. It always kills me when someone summon him and in 4 players it really do the difference. I only imagine how strong his ipotetical character based on this could be.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You're kind of overthinking it. Miis are avatars, those characters I mentioned are avatars (Link a lot less so in some titles but he started that way) it's totally fine. The fact that Miis can be anyone doesn't really change what they are. I mean to use your example of having Lip in an avatar battle doesn't make sense but it's not Lip it's a Mii fighter acting as a proxy because they are whoever the player wants them to be and so it's fine. They were designed to be avatars on the Wii just like Link was an avatar for LoZ on the NES or Robin was in Awakening. All that route does is acknowledge that.
Miis are nothing like those other avatars. That's the problem with it. They are strictly class-based avatars that play entirely differently. They also don't represent a specific game other than Smash nor do they have anything defining about them to create an easy Classic Mode around. Classic Mode isn't just a generic or quickly put together theme. They are hard-character dependent. Miis are generic avatars. Link, Corrin, etc. are not generic whatsoever. They have an actual story to be based around and can have a properly defined Classic Theme because they actually have things like backstories, games they're from, etc.

If they were simple Miis, yeah, you could easily make one based around the various games they're in. But they're not. They're strictly three different characters on the CSS(which already makes it impossible to give them the same theme without coming off as extremely lazy). Instead of a half-assed version, it made more sense to go big or go home. And they went home. For that matter, they're strict Classes as well. If they can make a good theme based upon their class, cool. As neat as it would be to make it based upon the costume, that's way more work than needed. I also feel a Create-A-Classic would be a better idea anyway for them. At least it would fit their true theme better.

D

Deleted member

I know I am extremely late to this but merry Christmas Isaacbros! Here's hoping to him eventually making it :)

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Miis are nothing like those other avatars. That's the problem with it. They are strictly class-based avatars that play entirely differently. They also don't represent a specific game other than Smash nor do they have anything defining about them to create an easy Classic Mode around. Classic Mode isn't just a generic or quickly put together theme. They are hard-character dependent. Miis are generic avatars. Link, Corrin, etc. are not generic whatsoever. They have an actual story to be based around and can have a properly defined Classic Theme because they actually have things like backstories, games they're from, etc.

If they were simple Miis, yeah, you could easily make one based around the various games they're in. But they're not. They're strictly three different characters on the CSS(which already makes it impossible to give them the same theme without coming off as extremely lazy). Instead of a half-***** version, it made more sense to go big or go home. And they went home. For that matter, they're strict Classes as well. If they can make a good theme based upon their class, cool. As neat as it would be to make it based upon the costume, that's way more work than needed. I also feel a Create-A-Classic would be a better idea anyway for them. At least it would fit their true theme better.
Ok but see you admitted they were avatars so the idea for the avatar route works. Genericness means nothing to my idea. The idea as an avatar character you fight other avatar characters which aside from Master Hand because a boss is needed they all are. That's what I meant when I said when you were over thinking it. It's just a bunch of avatars versus avatars.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ok but see you admitted they were avatars so the idea for the avatar route works. Genericness means nothing to my idea. The idea as an avatar character you fight other avatar characters which aside from Master Hand because a boss is needed they all are. That's what I meant when I said when you were over thinking it. It's just a bunch of avatars versus avatars.
Which doesn't work anyway. You have 3 Classic Modes to make, not 1. They are no longer "one slot". They are 3 separate characters, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Brawler, and Mii Gunner(just calling them Miis is super misleading, never mind the proper character is called Mii Fighter, which covers all 3 in general). While they can be stacked, they're meant to be as separate as Echoes are, which makes them different characters.

Besides the fact they aren't referred to as Miis anymore in-game. They're actually selected as Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordfighter. They're separate characters and fully treated as such. It makes no sense whatsoever for them to share a Classic. There's no way to cover their different weaponry themes this way, and they all have different weights and attributes too, not counting a ton of different moves. Which also means trying to balance all 3 into one is super difficult compared to trying to balance one per moveset, which is more like the regular Classic Mode for everybody else. They're not that special. Other than more move combinations, they're a traditional fighter like everybody else. They also clearly are themed after a Sword User, a Fist User, and a Gun User. Their Classic modes should reflect what they are, which isn't just avatars(undefined ones at that, nor defined ones like the others, who don't fight "avatars" but an actual theme based upon their overall game because... they're full characters. Just like each Mii Fighter is), but actual character archtypes. It's very easy to pit them against similar types of characters which doesn't require much work bar any more balance than what was needed for regular Classic Mode.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
Which doesn't work anyway. You have 3 Classic Modes to make, not 1. They are no longer "one slot". They are 3 separate characters, Mii Swordfighter, Mii Brawler, and Mii Gunner(just calling them Miis is super misleading, never mind the proper character is called Mii Fighter, which covers all 3 in general). While they can be stacked, they're meant to be as separate as Echoes are, which makes them different characters.

Besides the fact they aren't referred to as Miis anymore in-game. They're actually selected as Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordfighter. They're separate characters and fully treated as such. It makes no sense whatsoever for them to share a Classic. There's no way to cover their different weaponry themes this way, and they all have different weights and attributes too, not counting a ton of different moves. Which also means trying to balance all 3 into one is super difficult compared to trying to balance one per moveset, which is more like the regular Classic Mode for everybody else. They're not that special. Other than more move combinations, they're a traditional fighter like everybody else. They also clearly are themed after a Sword User, a Fist User, and a Gun User. Their Classic modes should reflect what they are, which isn't just avatars(undefined ones at that, nor defined ones like the others, who don't fight "avatars" but an actual theme based upon their overall game because... they're full characters. Just like each Mii Fighter is), but actual character archtypes. It's very easy to pit them against similar types of characters which doesn't require much work bar any more balance than what was needed for regular Classic Mode.
I already said that the avatar theme I had could just be one possible route it doesn't have to be for all three of them if they each need a unique one but if they don't it does work for all three of them. As for needing to balance the route, that's not really a thing as it's just a collection of fights. The only balance necessary is balancing in general. But I'm just going to drop this subject because seriously it was just a hypothetical route that worked fine to give them a classic route. If you really have that much issue with it come up with your own routes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I already said that the avatar theme I had could just be one possible route it doesn't have to be for all three of them if they each need a unique one but if they don't it does work for all three of them. As for needing to balance the route, that's not really a thing as it's just a collection of fights. The only balance necessary is balancing in general. But I'm just going to drop this subject because seriously it was just a hypothetical route that worked fine to give them a classic route. If you really have that much issue with it come up with your own routes.
It does not work for all of them.

They are not all generic avatars.

They are separate characters who happen to also be avatars. You're putting too much emphasis on something that isn't even very important as of Ultimate. They already removed their ability to change weights and heights. They lost their customization features to a degree, making them far more defined, as they have strict body types. In addition, when you win a battle, it explicitly lists the character name you gave them. They're trying to put clear emphasis on the character fully created, not the "avatar" part as much. This is probably why Classic wasn't in the cards as well. There was no way to properly create a theme while not messing with the customizable features.

It doesn't work anymore. It would barely work for one at best. Swordifghter, probably. Since most of the avatar characters are sword users. Rest don't work too well otherwise. Pokemon Trainer doesn't fit any category, though maybe Gunner since Charizard, Squirtle, and Ivysaur(who oddly are often completely separated in Classic where no trainer exists in the battle) fit that, but in this case, the avatar is irrelevant and only the fact they're projectile users matter.

It's just way better and more balanced to separate their Classic Modes as is. At least then the fact they're way more defined is taken into account.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
It does not work for all of them.

They are not all generic avatars.

They are separate characters who happen to also be avatars.
Ok but they are Avatars right? Cool good then the route works. It's not like make this route somehow makes being an Avatar the most important thing about them. It's just a route with a theme. It's fine. Like Lucario's route you fight everyone with a counter doesn't make having a counter the most important thing about him or the characters in the route. It's just a thin justification to have a series of battles which is what every single classic route is. Really all you have to ask is: are/ at one point were Link, Robin, Corrin, Wii Fit, PT, and the Miis, Avatars. They all were so the route works.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ok but they are Avatars right? Cool good then the route works. It's not like make this route somehow makes being an Avatar the most important thing about them. It's just a route with a theme. It's fine. Like Lucario's route you fight everyone with a counter doesn't make having a counter the most important thing about him or the characters in the route. It's just a thin justification to have a series of battles which is what every single classic route is. Really all you have to ask is: are/ at one point were Link, Robin, Corrin, Wii Fit, PT, and the Miis, Avatars. They all were so the route works.
And all those other "avatars" have hard routes based upon their actual games. The Mii Fighters don't have an actual game besides Smash. So it needs to be based upon something related to their official appearances to make actual sense. And the Avatars frankly don't work because they don't actually focus on a specific Mii Fighter type, which makes it unfeasible for a properly themed Classic Mode, like the rest of the cast actually has.

Mii Fighters are not simply Miis anymore(they're literally announced in-game as Mii Swordfighter, Mii Brawler, and Mii Gunner). And yes, your route only makes the Avatar factor important. Come on, this isn't rocket science, man. You aren't trying to give them a proper route. Each one has to have its own route because they're separate characters. Nobody shares a route. That's literally like having all 3 Links with the exact same route because they're a type of Link. Which doesn't happen because they're not the same character. Just like each Mii Fighter is not the same character. But if we got your idea, that means all Avatars should have the exact same route then. No reason why not, right? I mean, they're all Avatars, right? /s

And yes, that is a proper route for Lucario. It's a theme strictly based upon the Pokemon alone. Nobody else has this strict theme. It's still specific. The thing about all those Counter moves is they deal tons of damage. This makes it ideal for Lucario's Aura to rise as you get hit. It's set up that way to make it a very fun and unique Classic that only works right with Lucario, and nobody else. Like all the rest of the characters. Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordsman don't have routes because they couldn't think of faithful ideas to properly represent each one. It's blatantly clear that "lolavatar" is not enough and it's honestly too lazy of an idea to work(you might as well make every single Avatar character that then. Because they don't have anything that makes them any less defined than Mii Fighters, who are actually defined this time around with very specific balances in mind). If they can't all have their own routes(like everybody else), it makes sense to not allow them till a proper idea comes along. Also, they aren't simply Avatars anymore. The actual Miis that started since the Wii have far more differences. You can change their weight and height, which always affected other games. They removed a lot of features making this an actual option. Now they're hard-set characters that only really allow you to customize their color, voice, attacks, and costumes. They no longer allow you to even balance them around weights or heights, which means they intentionally have them far more hard-defined to a specific body type. These body types affect Smash's balance. It has to be taken into account.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
And all those other "avatars" have hard routes based upon their actual games. The Mii Fighters don't have an actual game besides Smash. So it needs to be based upon something related to their official appearances to make actual sense. And the Avatars frankly don't work because they don't actually focus on a specific Mii Fighter type, which makes it unfeasible for a properly themed Classic Mode, like the rest of the cast actually has.

Mii Fighters are not simply Miis anymore(they're literally announced in-game as Mii Swordfighter, Mii Brawler, and Mii Gunner). And yes, your route only makes the Avatar factor important. Come on, this isn't rocket science, man. You aren't trying to give them a proper route. Each one has to have its own route because they're separate characters. Nobody shares a route. That's literally like having all 3 Links with the exact same route because they're a type of Link. Which doesn't happen because they're not the same character. Just like each Mii Fighter is not the same character. But if we got your idea, that means all Avatars should have the exact same route then. No reason why not, right? I mean, they're all Avatars, right? /s

And yes, that is a proper route for Lucario. It's a theme strictly based upon the Pokemon alone. Nobody else has this strict theme. It's still specific. The thing about all those Counter moves is they deal tons of damage. This makes it ideal for Lucario's Aura to rise as you get hit. It's set up that way to make it a very fun and unique Classic that only works right with Lucario, and nobody else. Like all the rest of the characters. Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordsman don't have routes because they couldn't think of faithful ideas to properly represent each one. It's blatantly clear that "lolavatar" is not enough and it's honestly too lazy of an idea to work(you might as well make every single Avatar character that then. Because they don't have anything that makes them any less defined than Mii Fighters, who are actually defined this time around with very specific balances in mind). If they can't all have their own routes(like everybody else), it makes sense to not allow them till a proper idea comes along. Also, they aren't simply Avatars anymore. The actual Miis that started since the Wii have far more differences. You can change their weight and height, which always affected other games. They removed a lot of features making this an actual option. Now they're hard-set characters that only really allow you to customize their color, voice, attacks, and costumes. They no longer allow you to even balance them around weights or heights, which means they intentionally have them far more hard-defined to a specific body type. These body types affect Smash's balance. It has to be taken into account.
I'm sorry Irene but you're wrong and we just going to have to agree to disagree on this because seriously your opinion doesn't constitute fact and I'm sick of arguing about this so if you can do better come up with your own route because so far my route works and you haven't shown anything better.

Top Bottom