• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
k besides party what are we gonna do if this actually turns out to be real? fan art? bundles of letters to ninty and sora?
I will straight up make a new Twitter account (because i forgot my first one) and thank Sakurai. That’ll be the first thing I do when his official reveal drops.

Aside from that... wait patiently until the game comes out. I’m no good at fan art... but after Ultimates release I plan on rallying people to revive Golden Sun. Or at least trying to. Unless Nintendo does the unexpected and revives GS If their own volition.

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Popping in from the Geno boards (And formerly K. Rool speculation boards) to see how the Isaac fans are taking this. My takeaway is that I'm glad to see more people calling this the Grinch Leak, something I find more humorous than it probably actually is.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Popping in from the Geno boards (And formerly K. Rool speculation boards) to see how the Isaac fans are taking this. My takeaway is that I'm glad to see more people calling this the Grinch Leak, something I find more humorous than it probably actually is.
Well in Smashboards they say
The fan hype grew three sizes that day!

TheSpaceKing12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IsaacForSSB4
3DS FC
2105-8706-4581
If this is real, and we seriously pulled it off. If Isaac finally made it due to our persistence. Then our job becomes rallying the Isaac fanbase to produce a formalized thank you as the K rool fanbase did. No ifs, no ands, no buts about it. Sakurai gave us the chance to show we did exist, that we were large enough a community to justify the inclusion, and if this leak should be believed, he listened. We should thank him in kind.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Guys, I am really feeling this latest leak. If this is true, which it likely is, then Isaac is finally in Smash Bros!

I feel like I'm conditioned to keep my hype in check after so long but just imagining him being playable is so crazy. I really hope the next Direct is soon as rumoured and that he is shown, because I think if they don't reveal stuff soon they're just setting themselves up for more leaks.

Keep hope alive! This is imo the strongest leak for this game and seeing Isaac there (blurry but he's there!) is an amazing thing!

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
k besides party what are we gonna do if this actually turns out to be real? fan art? bundles of letters to ninty and sora?
We'll do something similar to what the K.Rool fans did and write him a letter and we may do some other things alongside, we'll plan it overtime. (I'd love some suggestions). I'll share it on the IsaacForSmash account to give it some coverage

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
And Gamexplain doesn't think it is real at all.
Whats annoying is the reasons why GX thinks it’s fake.

Blurry image...
because it’s a Snapchat vid. Of course it has questionable quality.

Banjo and Kazooie art is from Smashified...
But it’s not. Completely different poses from the one Artsy Omni did.

That’s it. That’s all they got.

I’m #Teamitsreal

This is our “ESRB” leak.i can’t wait to see his trailer tho. Ultimate can’t get here fast enough.

I gotta say tho...

IM SO ****ING GLAD HES USING PSYNERGY IN HIS ARTWORK!!!! Finally. Damn.

Last edited:

Isaac4SmashUltimate

Smash Apprentice
Saw the rumor multiple times today. It looks like it may be real but I'll ultimately wait for Sakurai to say it. I'm way more hyped than I was before. : D

Last edited:

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Whats annoying is the reasons why GX thinks it’s fake.

Blurry image...
because it’s a Snapchat vid. Of course it has questionable quality.

Banjo and Kazooie art is from Smashified...
But it’s not. Completely different poses from the one Artsy Omni did.

That’s it. That’s all they got.

I’m #Teamitsreal

This is our “ESRB” leak.i can’t wait to see his trailer tho. Ultimate can’t get here fast enough.

I gotta say tho...

IM SO ****ING GLAD HES USING PSYNERGY IN HIS ARTWORK!!!! Finally. Damn.
I never said they had a good argument. Still the blurry image is what keeps me from believing it. This is definitely a very convincing "leak". I want to believe it and I certainly cannot prove it is fake. Definitely something to keep in mind going forward.

SorMago

Smash Rookie
I can't wait for the reveal trailers! The only thing about this leak (if proved true) that would be slightly disappointing is the lack of Skull Kid in the roster. This game is going to be AWESOME!

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
The fact that Isaac is using Growth makes me lean towards it being legit. Someone just wanting people to think that Isaac was in would likely show off more stereotypical earth magic or the hands he can summon. Giving him a grass-based ability shows that if this is fake, someone really did their research!

ZelDan

Smash Master
I'm wondering when this whole snapchat video stuff actually happened.

Maybe THIS was the leak that Tansut was talking about? The leak that got some Nintendo/Square upset?

Confirmation

Smash Ace
Isaac with grass. The weed jokes write themselves.

Apparently whenever I express pessimism good things happen: 108 stages the day after and the Grinch a few days later. I am usurping Lord Rattergun.

Smashmar2

Smash Cadet
Honestly if this turned out to be real and we got our boy in this game, I will immediately get some fan art rolling!

MeatOfJustice

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of psynergy hands, if Isaac gets in he could use them to shake Sakurai's hand or fist bump Master/Crazy Hand on the thank-you picture.
I made a quick mockup for what Isaac's pose in the mural could potentially be. Feel free to give your thoughts
I think his left knee is supposed to be in the ground and the Djinn is his right boot, glove and the floor.

Last edited:

FlintIke

Smash Journeyman
I personally don't believe the leak either since I HATE the blurriness. I mean Smash Wii Us roster was also leaked and didn't look like it was taken from a mobile phone that was made in the 90's lol.

But I still hope that it might turn up real so we can finally be at ease. And also it would prove my prediction correct since I just can't see a new PKMN at this point. Would also be happy for the Geno and Banjo fans as long as we get our golden boy too <3

HOLD THE PHONE!!! IS THAT ACTUALLY FLINT NEXT TO ISAAC?!?!? HOLY S***!!!
Yeah I just wanted to be next to Isaac sry guys smirk.

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Wanted to stop by and say hope this leak is true so you guys get who you've been hoping for all these years at long last! This leak is a win for everyone!

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
The fact that Isaac is using Growth makes me lean towards it being legit. Someone just wanting people to think that Isaac was in would likely show off more stereotypical earth magic or the hands he can summon. Giving him a grass-based ability shows that if this is fake, someone really did their research!
That’s defiantly another point in favor of this being legit. Pretty much any other artwork of Isaac is him either posing with a sword or making some rocks float. Or the artist could have taken from his last Smash appearance(Psynergy hands).

The fact he’s using what seems to be Growth, is a very nice touch. Also I totally did not notice Flint in the blurry image. Awesome.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm on #teamfake.

This team sucks.
It's understandable. Fans of characters like Isaac, Banjo (and until recently K. Rool and Ridley) have basically been conditioned to assume nothing good would or can ever happen for them in Smash. Smash 4 was a tough time.

Here's hoping.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Last edited:

SundaeS

Smash Cadet
If this is real I will draw more isaac fan art and maybe more golden sun fanart. Then also try to finish some fanart i've been working on. Even if it's fake at least I am getting more motivation to draw some more isaac. Box theory and vergeben was kind of putting a real damper on everything.

Also I dont own any amiibos but if isaac looks cool i want his amiibo.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I kind of hope we can invite StoicSeraph StoicSeraph here again for this - but probably it'd be better to let that wait until the time when next Smash-Direct happens...

Do now wonder if they know anything about this.

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
If that is Flint, I have to wonder, would a leaker really go that far in terms of faking an Isaac render. God I'm so glad I'm on team Real, let's hope it's truly real!

Gurein

Smash Apprentice
If this is real I will draw more isaac fan art and maybe more golden sun fanart. Then also try to finish some fanart i've been working on. Even if it's fake at least I am getting more motivation to draw some more isaac. Box theory and vergeben was kind of putting a real damper on everything.

Also I dont own any amiibos but if isaac looks cool i want his amiibo.
Isaac amiibo...
OFFICIAL GOLDEN SUN MERCH!
This leak HAS to be true. Never bought an amiibo, will buy this one in a heartbeat.

Top Bottom