• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Xithyl_kykorl

Smash Cadet
Yeah I had it at 1576-1630 and now it's 1584-1491... and dropping. What?
Vote is rigged, i swear. Considering how BWD's votes havent been touched at all, that's what I suspect at least. are any other character's votes vanishing?

Last edited:

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
This was 5 hours ago.

Edit: Taken straight from the Kirby Reddit.

Last edited:

Xithyl_kykorl

Smash Cadet
Looks about right. The gap was widening even after that. He was at least 50 votes ahead for a time.
Exactly 51 ahead. he used to have exactly 1,635 and dropped to 1,479. I unfortunately don't have a screencap of the 1,635 but i was watching closely to the whole poll. I also didn't think this was gonna happen. I only have screen caps after he started dropping.

EDIT: here's the first one i took:

Last edited:

Xithyl_kykorl

Smash Cadet
hey, pholtos, it looks like they deleted your comment on the reddit. Now I'm definitely suspecting that the tournament was actually rigged. So much for that I guess.

Last edited:

Nossnitro102

Smash Journeyman
Tch... the only conclusion that we can come to is they dumped a few votes thinking people wouldn't notice. I highly doubt people would rescind their votes like that. That's BS and everyone freaking knows it.
hey, pholtos, it looks like they deleted your comment on the reddit. Now I'm definitely suspecting that the tournament was actually rigged. So much for that I guess.
Ughhhhh...
Nah I did that. The guy who's running it asked me to after PMing me what's up.
I'm asking if it's ok to let you guys know why this is happening.
Hm... I'm skeptical about all this.

Last edited:

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
Coming in from the Bandana Dee thread, I've been reading the last two pages and I gotta agree Isaac suddenly losing votes is quite a bit suspicious.
As far as I know, you can't really "remove" a vote from this poll, so I have to wonder what in the world is happening.

Personally wouldn't mind losing since Banjo is going to roll over each and every character anyway and I'd like to see Dee hang in there for as long as possible, but seeing Dee win would be nice in my eyes. That being said, I can't help but feel bad for having a lead like this.

I'm not much of a 'representative' kind of guy, but if the vote is indeed being rigged, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the vast majority of Dee fans. Having been in the Bandana Dee discord for a while now, I find it tough to believe many of us would agree to this.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
All right, I got permission.
It basically boils down to a guy bought 300 bot votes for Isaac, along with a couple hundred for a few of the other votes today. So the votes have gotten all wonky. The guy's still adjusting votes.

Edit: I also linked the thread at his request, so maybe he'll chime in to explain this better.

Last edited:

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
When you guys put down the google docs link again, I clicked it only to give me an option to vote again. I voted at around 12:00, and now it just let me vote again, and you can only do that if it doesn't think you voted. I think my vote was removed from the poll for some reason.

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
Coming in from the Bandana Dee thread, I've been reading the last two pages and I gotta agree Isaac suddenly losing votes is quite a bit suspicious.
As far as I know, you can't really "remove" a vote from this poll, so I have to wonder what in the world is happening.

Personally wouldn't mind losing since Banjo is going to roll over each and every character anyway and I'd like to see Dee hang in there for as long as possible, but seeing Dee win would be nice in my eyes. That being said, I can't help but feel bad for having a lead like this.

I'm not much of a 'representative' kind of guy, but if the vote is indeed being rigged, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the vast majority of Dee fans. Having been in the Bandana Dee discord for a while now, I find it tough to believe many of us would agree to this.
I feel you on this, none of us would like to win like that. It is just not cool man, how can you fight the fair fight if it was rigged in the first place. Here's to hoping it can be fixed or we will have to just find a way to out vote the fair fight or rematch them again.

Besides that, who uses bots? If it is true that someone can use a bot to boost to 300 points, why do that when it is just friendly competition?

Last edited:

SmashUltimateTourny

Smash Rookie
Hi guys to explain a bit more a few users caught someone on /r/slavelabour paying people 5 cents a vote to bot Banjo, Isaac, and Elma. We talked it out and we came to an agreement that if I bump up the security on the poll he would disclose the amount of votes he bought and who they belong too. He showed me proof of the transactions he made for the votes.

Basically we discussed about how moving to Google Forms was a horrible idea because the main driving security force on these polls is reCaptcha and Google Forms doesn't kick it in unless you vote multiple times on the same IP. He saw the opportunity to easily bot it. We settled on using Pinpoll as it forces reCaptcha and it is the most expensive in terms of vote per money rates. This should hopefully sway people from botting in the future.

The votes changed because I was adjusting them and removing the fraudulent votes. It's a very annoying process because I have to delete sets of 4 at once so I have to make up the ones that I deleted that didn't get botted. I'm still debating on how I should handle this. Since it is public knowledge now I may as well do a complete recount of the votes on the new poll site to keep it completely fair.

I apologize for the controversy and the way I handled this. I would never want to intentionally make you guys think that I'm rigging the poll. This has been very fun for myself and others and the last thing I want to do is ruin the experience.

SmashUltimateTourny

Smash Rookie
*facepalm* Why bot for a friendly- oof. Man people are weird.
I asked him that question and the answer he gave me was that he saw the lack of security of Google Forms and felt that he needed to bot it to make up for the other potential botted votes that could come. Which in all honesty could be the case with today's set of polls. 3/4 of them were at 50/50 so even just 100 botted votes could make a difference.

I will be redoing this set of 4 polls from scratch tomorrow because I'm not sure if anybody else botted it that I'm unaware of. Thankfully it'll be on the best platform to avoid this stuff. I feel that it's the only way to make it fair.

Last edited:

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
*facepalm* Why bot for a friendly- oof. Man people are weird.
Seriously.

I mean, at least if it had been the Ballot, it might actually boost Isaac's chances. ;)

I asked him that question and the answer he gave me was that he saw the lack of security of Google Forms and felt that he needed to bot it to make up for the other potential botted votes that could come. Which in all honesty could be the case with today's set of polls. 3/4 of them were at 50/50 so even just 100 botted votes could make a difference.

I will be redoing this set of 4 polls from scratch tomorrow because I'm not sure anybody else botted it that I'm unaware of. Thankfully it'll be on the best platform to avoid this stuff. I feel that it's the only way to make it fair.
It's nice of you to redo them that way. Because, yeah, it's quite possible that the others have been botted. We passed it around to the Isaac fans, the Bandana Dee fans did the same, etcetera. The more people who know about it, the more likely it is to have been botted.

Last edited:

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
Hi guys to explain a bit more a few users caught someone on /r/slavelabour paying people 5 cents a vote to bot Banjo, Isaac, and Elma. We talked it out and we came to an agreement that if I bump up the security on the poll he would disclose the amount of votes he bought and who they belong too. He showed me proof of the transactions he made for the votes.

Basically we discussed about how moving to Google Forms was a horrible idea because the main driving security force on these polls is reCaptcha and Google Forms doesn't kick it in unless you vote multiple times on the same IP. He saw the opportunity to easily bot it. We settled on using Pinpoll as it forces reCaptcha and it is the most expensive in terms of vote per money rates. This should hopefully sway people from botting in the future.

The votes changed because I was adjusting them and removing the fraudulent votes. It's a very annoying process because I have to delete sets of 4 at once so I have to make up the ones that I deleted that didn't get botted. I'm still debating on how I should handle this. Since it is public knowledge now I may as well do a complete recount of the votes on the new poll site to keep it completely fair.

I apologize for the controversy and the way I handled this. I would never want to intentionally make you guys think that I'm rigging the poll. This has been very fun for myself and others and the last thing I want to do is ruin the experience.
I am sorry you have to go through all the trouble for this, but I don't understand why people are so silly to do stuff like this when it is a friendly competition. Are those three really the only ones that been botted? I would have felt really dirty if we won like that, it's a shame and kind of really disappointing, but the temptation to wanting your character to win, why waste your money. I feel if I want us to win than I want to win fair and square. What ever happened to honor in battle?

Last edited:

pholtos

Smash Journeyman

I will be redoing this set of 4 polls from scratch tomorrow because I'm not sure if anybody else botted it that I'm unaware of. Thankfully it'll be on the best platform to avoid this stuff. I feel that it's the only way to make it fair.
Redoing this on a more secure polling site is much appreciated, given how close almost every poll was today.

I'm guessing this will have to be explained in some fashion on reddit, huh. Hope they don't do anything rash over there.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
On another note: Blog post 147 was posted: Onett.
That leaves 143 and 144 as the only missing pieces at this point. (Well and 135 and any others.)

At least they say it's 147 on reddit.
143 and 144 are highly likely to be a fighter and memory or something along that line.

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411

Thanks so much, I bet 99% of us would feel pretty crappy about winning through botting. Let's hope we can fight the fair fight this time.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's still quite a accomplishment for Isaac to compete with Bandana Dee, the 4th star of Kirby and most logical Kirby inclusion for Smash though. With how many Kirby games there are, and how Golden Sun hasn't had a new game since forever, it's still great that Isaac has this much popularity. I recall Isaac not being less popular than even the likes of Little Mac and Roy last time. ChronoBound reminded me of this, but the last game's most popular characters where Mewtwo first of all, and then came Ridley, King K.Rool and Mega Man respectively. Isaac was a little lower, around the likes of Roy, Little Mac and Palutena. It's kind of a shame that out of all these characters, Isaac is the only one left out still.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
It's still quite a accomplishment for Isaac to compete with Bandana Dee, the 4th star of Kirby and most logical Kirby inclusion for Smash though. With how many Kirby games there are, and how Golden Sun hasn't had a new game since forever, it's still great that Isaac has this much popularity. I recall Isaac not being less popular than even the likes of Little Mac and Roy last time. ChronoBound reminded me of this, but the last game's most popular characters where Mewtwo first of all, and then came Ridley, King K.Rool and Mega Man respectively. Isaac was a little lower, around the likes of Roy, Little Mac and Palutena. It's kind of a shame that out of all these characters, Isaac is the only one left out still.
Agreed. What is great about this is that with Ridley and K Rool gone, we are now starting to see who the community supports most next.

I always worried they'd move onto the next villain or glaring omission and forget about Isaac, Bandana Dee and the others but it looks like all we did as a community (Smash in general) is go down the list. It gives me hope for all the frontrunners in the future :)

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
I'm personally surprised of the opposite. I thought Isaac was going to have atleast a constant 10% lead. I know Bandana Dee has a good amount fans, but I've always seen people unfamiliar with the Kirby series would be quick to write him off because of him being a special case of a mook (or thinking that he only has his spear), and that they'd be quicker to choose for a character from a franchise that hasn't seen much in Smash.

Well, I guess both sides may be pleasantly surprised today.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Alright time for a truthful answer from you all. If Golden Sun and Isaac got confirmed for Smash as part of the DLC, who is jumping on that the moment it can be pre-ordered? Regardless of it being part of a Season Pass or not?

Me? If that happens and an option for a Season Pass occurs, I am jumping straight to the Season Pass. That is a sign of good things to come

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Alright time for a truthful answer from you all. If Golden Sun and Isaac got confirmed for Smash as part of the DLC, who is jumping on that the moment it can be pre-ordered? Regardless of it being part of a Season Pass or not?

Me? If that happens and an option for a Season Pass occurs, I am jumping straight to the Season Pass. That is a sign of good things to come
If Isaac does happen to miss his shot for the base roster, then I'm definitely getting him if he were a DLC character. But at the moment, I'm trying to remain hopeful that he might be part of the base roster.

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411

If it were me:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/5fbd/f/2013/190/f/3/shut_up_and_take_my_coins__by_kuriseru-d6cr0iz.jpg

Last edited:

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
Is there a latino american website were someone can post the poll, that's were the sun is shining the most ya know:happysheep:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Updated.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. Aguki90
  11. airConditioner
  12. aldelaro5
  13. alguidrag
  14. Akod
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Aeon Lupin
  22. Apollyon
  23. Aqua Rock X
  24. AquaDork1
  25. AquaSol
  26. Arcadenik
  27. Arsenal234,
  28. Arteen
  29. Asian_Charizard
  30. Astraltar
  31. Aureola
  32. Aurora Jenny
  33. AustarusIV
  34. AwesomeCauliflower68
  35. Awesomedude444
  36. Backgammon
  37. Baddies are back
  38. Balgorxz
  39. BandannaWaddleDee
  40. Bane84
  41. Banjodorf
  42. bassem6
  43. Bassoonist
  44. Billybae10K
  45. BillyBat
  46. Bingoshi
  47. Bkupa666
  48. Blackwolf666
  49. Blaziken
  50. Blue7113
  51. BluePikmin11
  52. BoltDragon
  53. BoN~
  54. Bowser-Daimao
  55. BravadoMan_13
  56. BridgesWithTurtles
  57. Brother AJ
  58. Browny
  59. Buddy002
  60. Bunny8093
  61. BUnit
  62. Burruni
  63. Calamitas
  64. Calane
  65. CactusBlah
  66. candyissweet
  67. Capita
  68. Cap'nChreest
  69. Captain Toad
  70. CardStealer1
  71. Cazzone,
  72. Chapter Serf
  73. CheckmateChuck
  74. CheeseBroJoe
  75. Cheezey Bites
  76. Chromfirmed
  77. Chrono.
  78. ChronoPenguin
  79. clearandsweet
  80. ClinkStryphart
  81. CliffJumper
  82. Clumsyzephyr
  83. cocy965
  84. Cos.
  85. Coaltergeist
  86. Confirmation
  87. Crap-Zapper
  88. CrossDispatcher
  89. cybersai
  90. Dalek_Kolt
  91. Darkdarkness
  92. Darkfur
  93. DatoSm
  94. Delta64
  95. Demonfunds
  96. Dendros
  97. Desert Croc
  98. Destroyer713
  99. Dezeray112
  100. Dhragen
  101. Dib The Crazy Kid
  102. Diddy Kong
  103. Dihan
  104. Dimensionsword64
  105. Dionaea_floridensis
  106. direktor
  107. DivinexRose
  108. DJ3DS
  109. DJBor
  110. D-Man9293
  111. DMurr
  112. DogManStar
  113. DoodleDuck97
  114. Doncalot
  115. DraginHikari
  116. Drakonis
  117. DrJayfox
  118. Dromader
  119. DukeNapoleon
  120. DustyPumpkin
  121. Dyllybirdy
  122. e105beta
  123. Eagle
  124. EclairSpark
  125. EclipseSmash
  126. EddyBearr
  127. ED Cantu
  128. Edlocke
  129. egaddmario
  130. ElPanandero
  131. El Syd
  132. EndlessChrom
  133. EndlessRain
  134. EnhaloTricks
  135. EricTheGamerman
  136. Essora
  137. ETFruitNinja
  138. ethanrodgers223
  139. Ezequileste
  140. Falgor
  141. Falkoopa
  142. False Sense
  143. FamiconDisk
  144. Felix_the_Slayer
  145. fenyx4
  146. ferioku
  147. Fire Rider
  148. Fire Tactician
  149. Fire_Voyager
  150. FirstBlade
  151. Flamel
  152. Flamingbird
  153. Flareon
  154. Flarzo
  155. Flik
  156. Flintike
  157. Flynn.Scifo
  158. fogbadge.
  159. foolssigma
  160. FrankAL
  161. FreddyOnDrugs
  162. Friesnchip
  163. Frosty Pops
  164. GalacticPetey
  165. Gameguy1996
  166. Gazorpazorpfield
  167. Geassguy
  168. gebi
  169. Geno Boost
  170. ghastmine
  171. Ghirahilda
  172. Gioka
  173. GladiusVortex
  174. GM_3826
  175. GoldenBoy01
  176. Golden Icarus
  177. GoldenSunIsAlive
  178. GoodGrief741
  179. Gotann
  180. GraveEclipse567
  181. gspindles
  182. Gurein
  183. Hakerson
  184. heylodom
  185. Holdenon
  186. hustler713
  187. Huanchi
  188. hwrdjacob
  189. iam8bit
  190. Icana
  191. iDazedX_x
  192. Inawordyes
  193. IntelliHeath1
  194. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  195. isaac3000
  196. Isaac4SmashUltimate
  197. Isaac for Smash Pls
  198. IsaacOrRiot
  199. Isaac: Venus Adept
  200. Istry555
  201. ItsRainingGravy
  202. ItsYio
  203. IvanQuote
  204. JaidynReiman
  205. Jak_spoon
  206. JamesDNaux
  207. James Tutumbero
  208. Jamurai
  209. JarBear
  210. Jclubsandwich
  211. JDogindy
  212. JesseMcCloud
  213. Johnknight1
  214. JohnnySparkxs
  215. Jupiter Ivan
  216. Jurae818
  217. Just a random scrub
  218. jweb22
  219. Kalaam
  220. Kalomaze
  221. KCCHIEFS27
  222. KeniththeGatherer
  223. KeybladeSmasher
  224. KHJason95
  225. Kikaru
  226. Kind Dedede
  227. KingCloud
  228. KingShadow
  229. KingTorra
  230. KiraYoshikage
  231. KirbyDragon
  232. Kirbyfan391
  233. Kisae
  234. Klimax
  235. KMDP
  236. KoalaNut
  237. Kokirikory
  238. Koori
  239. Kremling Man
  240. Kumatora
  241. KurouKamen
  242. Kycse
  243. Lady Palutena
  244. Lampy
  245. LaniusShrike
  246. lanky_gunner
  247. LasermasterA
  248. Leafeon523
  249. LeeYawshee
  250. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  251. LegendOfDragoon
  252. legendofrob1
  253. LemmyKoopa
  254. lexpic17
  255. lightdasher
  256. LightheartedBum
  257. Lightosia
  258. Linq
  259. Lisbon Mapping
  260. littl-myth
  261. Liverpool19
  262. LoboRundas
  263. Lone (Thirteenth)
  264. Lonodel
  265. Lord-Zero
  266. Lucanic
  267. Lucimar
  268. Ludjinnado
  269. Luigifan18
  270. lunarum
  271. Lukingordex
  272. Lurxy
  273. Lynn Eslie
  274. M23-X0
  275. MacSmitty
  276. MagiusNecros
  277. MAGMIS
  278. MainJPW
  279. Malcolm Belmont
  280. MaskO'Gears
  281. Master Rapier
  282. MasterMushroom
  283. MatthewVenusAdept
  284. Mav485
  285. McLapras
  286. MeatOfJustice
  287. Mega Bidoof
  288. Mehdow
  289. Mendelsin
  290. MetalMario128
  291. Metocles
  292. Midnight Torch
  293. Miifighters4Smash5
  294. Minato Arisato
  295. Mikegamer0608
  296. Mishudo
  297. Monkokaio
  298. MonopolyRubix
  299. MorbidAltruism
  300. Moydow
  301. MrGame&Rock
  302. MrMacBeth
  303. MrToxicVoltage
  304. Muirkat
  305. Mythzotick
  306. mynameisv
  307. MysticKnives
  308. N1N
  309. N3ON
  310. Nauzgo
  311. Neo Zero
  312. NessAtc.
  313. Niala
  314. Nimbostratus
  315. Ninjakid41592
  316. Nintandy
  317. Nintendokusou
  318. NitrusVirus
  319. NonSpecificGuy
  320. NoOtherPersona
  321. NoR4U
  322. Nossnitro102
  323. Octillus
  324. Oddyesy
  325. oh.glory
  326. OhMyBanana54
  327. Olo
  328. Onassi2
  329. Oniric Spriter
  330. OpticalBlast
  331. OptimisticStrifer
  332. Oracle_Summon
  333. Organization XIII
  334. osby
  335. otarolgam
  336. Oz37
  337. Pacack
  338. Papagenos
  339. ParanoidDrone
  340. Pcubed007
  341. Pennate
  342. Phaazoid
  343. PhilosophicAnimal
  344. pholtos
  345. Pizza Robo
  346. P.Kat
  347. Plain Yogurt
  348. Playcube
  349. PlayfulMushroom
  350. POKEMANSPIKA
  351. Powerman293
  352. praline
  353. proxian
  354. psb123
  355. PSIguy89
  356. PSYNergy
  357. PrinceGal3n
  358. PurpleStuff5
  359. PWN3
  360. Pwnapplez
  361. Pyzlnar
  362. QcSlayer
  363. Q-Long
  364. Quetzal77
  365. R.O.B.
  366. Radical Beam
  367. Radori
  368. Raetah
  369. Rafuki21
  370. Raykz
  371. Raziek
  372. Red Dasher
  373. Red Ryu
  374. RegiGygas117
  375. RenH
  376. Replica
  377. Rethuic
  378. Retroen
  379. RetroMetalSonic
  380. RhymeswithEmpty
  381. Roger Smith
  382. RosaPeach
  383. Royaru
  384. Royvolution Ream
  385. RumpletrellskiN
  386. Ryan
  387. Ryuji
  388. Ryuutakeshi
  389. Sabrewulf238
  390. Saer2k
  391. Sagittarius
  392. Salocin
  393. sandfall
  394. SanicJan
  395. Sari
  396. Scatmansworld25
  397. Scoliosis Jones
  398. scoobymcsnack
  399. Seb9k+
  400. SebasSancy
  401. Secret Sexytime
  402. Seleir
  403. Seoxys
  404. Sephazon
  405. Shawnullah
  406. sheik93
  407. shellshocker18
  408. Shin F.
  409. Shinhed-echi
  410. Shog
  411. Sidboylol
  412. Silo777
  413. SirCamp
  414. Skeleton o' Fun
  415. SkullKidKing
  416. Skyblade12
  417. Skyfox2000
  418. sman3975
  419. Smash_Handle69
  420. SmashBro99
  421. smashkirby
  422. Smashmar2
  423. SmashShadow
  424. smashtriforce77
  425. smileMasky
  426. SmilingMad
  427. SMX
  428. Solbliminal
  429. Solfiner
  430. someonetookjacob
  431. SonicLink125
  432. SonicSmasher
  433. SoraSaturn
  434. Sordim522
  435. SorrowOfAcheron
  436. SoulofKhaos
  437. Soulsaint
  438. SoupCanMafia
  439. Sparkus
  440. Spatman
  441. Spazzy_D
  442. Speedwagon
  443. spoilerowl
  444. Spootondorf
  445. Sqid
  446. SSBFan
  447. Staarih
  448. StaffofSmashing
  449. Strider_Bond00J
  450. StrikeBlade
  451. SuperBrawler
  452. Superfiremario
  453. SuperNintendoKid
  454. Supersmash77
  455. Superyoshiom
  456. Swampasaur
  457. Sykin
  458. Takasmash
  459. tamagone
  460. TappyBat
  461. TBone06
  462. tbuster766
  463. TCT~Phantom
  464. TeamFlareZakk
  465. Techno1000
  466. TeenGirlSquad
  467. TehEpicRyuga
  468. TempestSurge
  469. Tetiro
  470. ThatShadowLink
  471. THE 6r
  472. The Curious Volnutt
  473. The One Who Wrote This
  474. Thekewlusername
  475. T-Hell
  476. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  477. TheSeanMan
  478. TheSpaceKing
  479. The Stoopid Unikorn
  480. TheTactician
  481. THE TemporaryFool
  482. thethirdkoopa
  483. TheZoologist
  484. ThirdDay
  485. ThoughtfulWanderer
  486. ThunderOverload
  487. TiaSilvia
  488. TimeSmash
  489. Tinfoil
  490. Tiymako
  491. ToothiestAura
  492. topspin1617
  493. Travix Man
  494. TreeBranch
  495. True Blue Warrior
  496. Turmalinium
  497. tveye
  498. tyrus+
  499. UltimateWario
  500. Ultinarok
  501. Undella2
  502. User Name String
  503. UtopianPoyzin
  504. Vann Accessible
  505. Vegito2727
  506. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  507. Vintage Creep
  508. Violenceman
  509. walph
  510. warelander
  511. Warheart_666
  512. Wigglytuff ★
  513. winterofsilver
  514. Wintropy
  515. WhiteEaglePL
  516. Xelion
  517. Xenigma
  518. XenoWarriorX
  519. XeVioN
  520. Xiivi
  521. Xithyl_kykorl
  522. xLemmy_KoopaX
  523. xpnc
  524. XTremeGamer1234
  525. XxLtxX
  526. Yangfly Leone
  527. YellowLord
  528. Yggdra
  529. Yoh
  530. Yoshi444
  531. YoshiandToad
  532. Young Horsetail
  533. Your Hero
  534. Ypsen
  535. Yuki Setsuna
  536. Yusa
  537. YwhaletailY
  538. Zabadoo
  539. zagman505
  540. zaiman12345
  541. Zalaresh
  542. Zandro
  543. ZanZero
  544. ZarroTsu
  545. ZeldaMaster
  546. ZelDan
  547. ZestyÑ
  548. zferolie
  549. zmero_
  550. Zulyar
  551. Zuppo

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
So we lost votes? We can't even catch up now? What was even the point of putting this on google docs? Hell, people can vote again if they used multiple accounts.

Heck, you could also ask your friends to vote for your characters.

I know paying for your characters to get voted on is seriously not ethical. But I seriously think that this isn't the only way people have been skewing the results.

Because right now, we've lost votes. We've seriously gained nothing. And now we're a hundred behind.

This Reddit poll is a giant ****ing mess.

Top Bottom