• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
Where are you seeing that he leaked it in March? The earliest I’m seeing his leak was on May 16th. Also when I say he didn’t say everyone I’m specifically talking about Pichu, Wolf and Young Link since those three being included in his initial leak would have added a lot more credibility to them in my eyes.

Honestly if you choose to believe Vergeben then by all means go ahead. As I stated already, there are a lot of characters Vergeben knew nothing about which gives me more than enough reason to not care about what they say anymore!
He leaked Ridley in March: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch/76421310

It's not a question of whether I believe everything he says or I like how he acts, he clearly has sources who have been giving him legitimate information. That doesn't necessarily mean everything he hears is correct, but I would be inclined to say that Isabelle and Ken, for example, are probably going to be echo fighters, and there is probably Minecraft content in the game, etc.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Just wanted to come in and wish you guys the best of luck tomorrow. I got my most wanteds (K.Rool and Ridley) and there's only one more I TRULY desire (Dixie Kong) but I want ya'll to have the same feeling us K.Rool fans had. A character with no relevance being brought back to light again and will hopefully reinvigorate them to new heights. I never played Golden Sun (not a big JRPG guy) but I do like his character design and I think he would be an awesome addition to the roster. Hell if Issac does get into Ultimate and then reignites his series if they come out with a new Golden Sun for Switch I would definitely at least try it out.

I wish you all the best of luck and I guess you can count me in as a "lite-supporter". I'd much rather have Issac debut in tomorrows direct than another 3rd party character.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
Assuming Geno would count as a Mario character, Maybe Geno after Isaac?
Or maybe Skull Kid. Sun & Moon, why not?

Thinking like that is nooo good
Exactly. I want to spread optimism even if Isaac's somehow a no-show. Today, with the number of users from other threads that popped in, should show that many more aside from our own believe in us and want to see us succeed. We've got so much momentum that we can use to our advantage, and again, I'll take his absence as a good thing. It's better than an AT that would seem to be damning to his chances, as if it's finalized. I know it can feel like we're being "ignored" without even that, but I really don't think that would be what's going on.

Personally, I don't think he'll be absent, but it's important for me to get that out there nonetheless.

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
Okay let's think about this regarding the high ranking characters

Isaac - New
Banjo - New
Shantae - New
Rayman - New
Geno - Existing
Diddy - Existing
Isabelle - Existing
Shadow - Existing
Bandana Dee - Existing

I mean...it has traction. And it would give a nice mix of characters
Honestly the most potentially profitable character for Nintendo on that list is Issac. Better represent a house series and cute merchandise (Djinn).

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
You know the best part about tomorrow. Regardless of what happens, there's going to be a happy fanbase out there and regardless of who it may be that gets in, I'll give that fanbase the biggest congrats in the world (Unless it's us who get lucky in which case cue me sobbing into a pillow at 12:30AM in the morning while avoiding noise complaints from the neighbours who are probably wondering who this Isaac is if they haven't heard me recording already :p)

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
God finally managed to catch 20+ pages.

So welcome to all new supporters for Isaac!

Then holy ****ing **** a direct!!

Good luck to all fan bases I wish you the vbest of luck for any character you want!

And then finally I'm really feeling this is it. Today will be Isaac's time. I will do a livestream of the direct for French Users on my YouTube channel if someone is interested or not. Damn I won't be able to sleep with all this hype.

alguidrag

Smash Ace
Guys, some random friend told me that for 1 second Nintendo Stream did this

its true? its seem TOO FAKE to me, like.. I could just edit this and put on internet and no one would say that it didn't happen because of we cant return

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
799A1F97-09E2-4D84-90C8-ADDCAF9F24D5.png

Holy ****. Over 100 people viewing this thread. That is insane. Optimism is high up in here and that is awesome. It honestly feels like we’re the next Ridley/K. Rool. The sturdiness of Isaac support is nothing such of extraordinary. I’m feeling real good going into this direct. Regardless of what happens, it’s so cool to see all the love that our character is getting. Even from people who aren’t even Isaac supporters. Wow. So freaking cool. I love this community so much sometimes.

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Guys, some random friend told me that for 1 second Nintendo Stream did this

its true? its seem TOO FAKE to me, like.. I could just edit this and put on internet and no one would say that it didn't happen because of we cant return
I won't lie, it looks like a god awful fake image to me. I doubt Sakurai or Nintendo would be this blatant in hinting at what's coming for the Direct.

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
I really love the support express here from another character's fans!!! that's super nice and hard to see on the internet! Smashboards is really an awesome place

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I won't lie, it looks like a god awful fake image to me. I doubt Sakurai or Nintendo would be this blatant in hinting at what's coming for the Direct.
Not to mention it looks like someone's just greenscreened the 24 hours remaining onto the Nintendo direct without cleaning it up. Fake.

Kisae

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darkkisae
Oh and i forgot the most important thing. Like many of you said, i REALLY love this thread . You're all so wonderful and chill people it's just amazing the amount of Isaac's fans i know now thanks to Smashboards. Stay always like you are and i hope we can all celebreate soon our Golden Boy's debut in Smash !

Q-Long

Smash Lord
It is very corny, but I'm glad everyone is getting along, regardless of who they want.

cause i have seen angry people (vocal yet dedicated minority) in regards to this kind of stuff in other places.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
It is very corny, but I'm glad everyone is getting along, regardless of who they want.

cause i have seen angry people (vocal yet dedicated minority) in regards to this kind of stuff in other places.
Yeah. All I'm just wanting is GS content either way.

We'll get it. In some way or another.

Geassguy

Smash Journeyman
Man, I really hope the Sun and Moon theory is right and we get both Isaac and Skull Kid tomorrow. That would be pretty gaddamn hype.

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
Y'all guests should really pull up a chair and hang out with us. We don't bite... much.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Man, I really hope the Sun and Moon theory is right and we get both Isaac and Skull Kid tomorrow. That would be pretty gaddamn hype.
I think there was someone adding in Geno as the "Stars"-part of the theory, which to me sounded quite brilliant.

In whole, I hope they keep the momentum from last well-received reveals and characters going with some more. I've been kinda wary if they throw a curveball to us after Ridley and Rool some while now.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
@ Strider_Bond00J Strider_Bond00J made one back during DLC discussion that I saved because I thought it was hilarious.
Heh, wasn't aware that I'd be tagged for this old Codec call I made back in the day. Those were the good ol' days...

And hell yeah! Nintendo Direct tomorrow! Looking forward to live-watching this, and if we happen to see Isaac join the battle, I'm sure I know what reaction gif I'll be bringing out...
Reaction_if_Isaac+Felix_In_Smash.gif

Honestly have no idea who the creator of this gif was (spoilers I took it from a 4chan thread one time), but I'm sure I'd be dancing like this if we see Isaac tomorrow. Or it could be anyone else, like Skull Kid, Geno... Who knows? It's going to be pretty exciting for sure.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I think there was someone adding in Geno as the "Stars"-part of the theory, which to me sounded quite brilliant.

In whole, I hope they keep the momentum from last well-received reveals and characters going with some more. I've been kinda wary if they throw a curveball to us after Ridley and Rool some while now.

Yup, I'm definitely worried that, in typical Sakurai fashion, we will get some odd character that no one/few people asked for. We know the slots in Ultimate are even more limited than previous games, so seeing that happen would be very worrisome.

Geassguy

Smash Journeyman
That would be amazing, and quite the curve ball. No one is expecting THREE fighters tomorrow, but it definitely wouldn't be the first time they surprised us...

Last edited:

OptimisticStrifer

Smash Champion
Yup, I'm definitely worried that, in typical Sakurai fashion, we will get some odd character that no one/few people asked for. We know the slots in Ultimate are even more limited than previous games, so seeing that happen would be very worrisome.
Personally; I'm banking on that odd character, cause it makes some of my less likely personal wants more plausible *COUGH LIP COUGH*

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
Heh, wasn't aware that I'd be tagged for this old Codec call I made back in the day. Those were the good ol' days...
Yeah, it's been a while, hasn't it? Definitely doesn't feel like close to four years already. It's good to see that a lot of the old people are still around getting excited again this time around. I just really hope this time we won't be left with nothing , the next 22 and a half hours are going to be very hard to endure.

Top Bottom