• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Source? Because I don't think his E3 quote applies any more given we had 5 characters in the last direct.
His E3 quote should still apply. The amount of newcomers we've seen so far is still substantially lower than say SSB4, even counting the echo fighters. I have a feeling that it will cap out soon. There's no reason to distrust what Sakurai said. We just have to hope that Isaac made the cut for the narrow number of remaining characters.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Um, no. One side murders civilians and used their own family as a grenade in the hope that they might catch an enemy in the blast. One side is very CLEARLY ****ing evil.
GARON was evil, but he was king so he called the shots in Nohr. For the most part, the other Nohrian characters were just good people doing their jobs in ****ty conditions.

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
Ooooh so that's what he said in english ?
That line made me laughed out loud in french the first time I read it, because it doesn't sound like Ivan at all !

He says : "On a réussi... parce qu'on est les meilleurs." (We did it... because we're the best.)

As for Corrin (and i'm a FE Fan), he's genuinely a bad character, very poorly written. He does a lot of incoherent/stupid choice, can't do anything by himself, and just follow the wind to push forward. But for his defence, it's not Corrin fault. Fates has really weaky story. I'm a big fan of dramaturgy (the art of writing a story), and FE and most of Video Games have very poor scenarios. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are some of rare (and beautiful) exceptions.

Don't be too harsh on the translation. Most of the translators do amazing jobs most of the time, but when it happens, nobody are there to praise them. But if they do one typo...
Funny enough, the french translation of the recent Fire Emblem (didn't play Echoes) are godlike. Same thing for Octopath traveler. As a writter, I was amazed while playing the game, and bringing a notebook open, just to improve my writting style.
Octopath is brilliant, I'm an artist myself (musician) and the writing and music are crazy good.
You need to play echoes, incridible art style, music, voice acting and very well written conversations.Definitely my favorite 3DS era Fire emblem.

Gioka

Smash Journeyman
I am still getting fishy vibes from the "Don't expect a lot of newcomers" because it is really vague. Like, what exactly does "lot" entitle here? Because, supposing we get 4 or 5 more unique characters that would leave us at a 8/9 unique newcomers count which is a few in terms of Smash, we haven't had that few characters in history, with 64 having 12 and Melee introducing 14. I mean, even having anything less than 21 would be few in comparison with Smash for Wii U/3ds and considering Smash usually tops the previous newcomers number, it could just mean it won't this time around. There is also the chance that Sakurai only wants us to have low expectations to over deliver

Q-Long

Smash Lord
Ooooh so that's what he said in english ?
He says : "On a réussi... parce qu'on est les meilleurs." (We did it... because we're the best.)

I'm a big fan of dramaturgy (the art of writing a story), and FE and most of Video Games have very poor scenarios. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are some of rare (and beautiful) exceptions.

Don't be too harsh on the translation. Most of the translators do amazing jobs most of the time, but when it happens, nobody are there to praise them. But if they do one typo...
Funny enough, the french translation of the recent Fire Emblem (didn't play Echoes) are godlike. Same thing for Octopath traveler. As a writter, I was amazed while playing the game, and bringing a notebook open, just to improve my writting style.
What games would you say have writing you like?

One of my favorite parts of games are they can do things movies or books cant.

Like in yakuza 4 you fight the protagonist of Yakuza 0 to 3. You understand the character you're fighting against because you are emotionally tied to him and know him after following him for several games. You developed his moves and were part of his hardships as the player. So it gives the boss battle more meaning.

Like how you fight Red in Silver/Gold or how you fight Isaac's party in GS2.

Stuff like that makes them so unique.

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
Hello everyone !

I finally decide to register to the boards, since I follow this thread since page 180 or so. (Also, sorry for my English, french here).
I'm a huge Isaac supporter since the brawl era, so you can count me among you for the support list.

Recently, I post this kinda long message about Isaac on the french Smash Facebook community. It got some success and be translated elsewhere so I was thinking it could be a good idea to share it with you people. I don't think you'll learn anything new though, since it's pretty much a recap about you also said in this thread concerning Isaac's chances.

Anyway, here you go :

(I didn't wrote my original message in english so shout outs to @Selman Ghaoui on Facebook for translating it.)

ISAAC's CASE:
All right, I'v decided to recap the factors that point to Isaac's inclusion in Smash Bros. I find that his chances increased with the phenomenal hype around this character (Isaac is the most supported character on Smashboards, aka the largest Smash Bros. forum)
I myself was very surprised to see how my opinion changed over time, from denial to hope.
First, I will review the arguments against his inclusion, then the favorable arguments, and then discuss the potential clues left by Sakurai. I will not talk about leaks, because it is impossible to know which are real and which are fake (and until now, all the leaks are debunked one after the other).

AGAINST :

- Golden Sun is a "dead" license:
This argument is heavily criticized, since several exceptions have already proven that Sakurai is cool with resurrecting old and forgotten characters (such as R.O.B, Ice Climbers, Pit, Duck Hunt Duo). Even more so when we now know that Sakurai is focusing on the poll results for the Ultimate roster.

- He's a swordsman:
As ridiculous as it may be, I will still take the time to answer this psychotic phobia that some people have against swords. First, Sakurai has already explained that the fact that a character weilds a sword is not prohibitive as long as its gameplay is creative and interesting (Shulk and Robin for example). It just happens that Isaac has potential for a moveset almost unlimited as his psynergies (elementary magic) are numerous (more than a hundred of them) as well as his Djinns (72) and his summons (29). Isaac also knows his way with axes and maces.

- Golden Sun is a niche license:
It isn't as niche as much as we think it is. The success of Golden Sun was so great that it became one of the most well-known games on the GBA, to the point that it was one of the few games (alongside Zelda, Mario and Pokemon) to appear on the art box of the GBA and the GBA SP. Even though the license has indeed lost its popularity as the years go by, it has undoubtedly left an indelible mark on Nintendo's game library.

- There are more popular characters:
This is certainly the biggest obstacle to Isaac's inclusion in Smash Bros. Even if the results of the polls on the internet shows that Isaac was indeed popular, we can't know where he ranks with the 1.8 million votes. Characters like Geno, Banjo & Kazooie and Rayman might have got him right.

- Sakurai announced that only a handful of newcomers will make it to the roster:
Coupled with the argument above, this is what makes Isaac's inclusion uncertain. It all depends on his results in the Smash ballot. Note however, that with the inclusion of Ridley and K.Rool, there aren't many competitors who can overshadow Isaac now. With these few newcomers (not counting the echoes), if Sakurai had in mind a dozen new characters, that increases the chances of Isaac considerably. But if there are only 2 or 3 spots left, however...

FAVORABLE :

- The fact that Golden Sun is an extremely popular license is undisputable, its critical and commercial success is there (if we exclude Dark Dawn on the DS). Golden Sun has made an impression, and that's certainly why Isaac is requested so much by the fans.

- Golden Sun is not a third party license:
This means that it is much simpler for Sakurai to include Isaac, since he has already announced in a recent interview that including a character from a third party license is often laborious. This could give him priority over Geno (Square Enix) and Banjo & Kazooie (Rare).

- Smash Bros has already included Golden Sun related content:
The most notable being obviously the appearance of Isaac as an assist trophey, but also the inclusion of two songs from Golden Sun in Brawl. Note that additional music (Weyard, Golden Sun Dark Dawn) has also been added in Smash for WiiU & 3DS. This means that Sakurai is well aware of the existence and popularity of Golden Sun, and has not forgotten it. Recall also that we have already had the case of an assist trophey being promoted as a playable character: Little Mac.

- Isaac seems to have had very good results in polls dating back to the time of the Smash ballot:
Although we do not have access to the official results of the ballot, many polls on the net tried to count the votes for Isaac and he constantly ranks in the top 10 at worst (he's often top 3). I had shared a few days ago the census of several polls compiling more than 44 000 votes, showing Isaac in second position right after King K.Rool. If Isaac might not have ranked as well as in the ballot, this sample would still show the great popularity of Isaac.

- Sakurai focuses on poll results for Ultimate roster:
He said it explicitly in a recent interview. Combined with the argument above and the recent inclusion of K.Rool, this can only augur well for Isaac.

- Isaac's popularity is exploding:
Recently, on the 4chan sites, Gamefaqs, Smashboard and Reddit: Isaac seems to be the most promoted newcomer (to the point that anti-Isaac groups have emerged, it echoes the previous success of Ridley at the time of Smash 4). All leaks also focus on Isaac's presence to gain credibility. If Isaac is not included in the basic roster, then it is possible that he arrives as DLC given his new and growing popularity.

- Isaac has an unlimited potential for his moveset:
I have already spoken about it in the counter argument about his status as a swordsman. Isaac offers loads of possibilities that the fans are unable to imagine how he'll play if Sakurai decides to include him.

- Issac have been requested for 10 years now:
Or since the release of Brawl. If Sakurai really decides to play the fanservice card until the end of Smash Ultimate, then maybe he will decide to put an end to this long wait.

POTENTIAL HINTS:

- Sakurai's tweet:
Recently, Sakurai tweeted a screenshot of Smash Bros. featuring the dragon Rathalos against Link, Marth and Shulk. The scene and especially the angle of the camera evokes very strongly the fights and combat of Golden Sun. Note also that Sakurai has already explained that he was very meticulous about his tweets... why bother to share this screenshot of Rathalos when he announced it himself in the recent live?
Another clue noticed by the fans is the choice of characters: Link, Marth and Shulk, a layout that strongly evokes the Golden Sun 1 team:
Link is a silent protagonist like Isaac. Marth is named "Mars" in Japan, Garet, the second member of the group is a fire (Mars) adept. Finally Shulk has the ability to see the future, just like Ivan: the third member of the group.
In addition, this image links directly to the "Assist Tropheis" section of the official Smash Bros. website. When we factor the fact that Isaac once shared this status with Rathalos, it looks even less hazardous.
Finally, another element that seems to prove that the angle of the camera is not insignificant is that it is not reproducible manually in the photo mode (at least in Smash 4), which would show a real desire to reference Golden Sun and not just a reference to RPGs.
Critics of these theories, however, remain convinced that this is a simple reference to the box art of Monster Hunter World and the Monster Hunter series, and that the choice of Marth and Link are references to recent DLC.
Theorists persist in saying that the choice of Shulk as the third character is strange, that the angle of view is too precise, and that the boxart does not look at all like that screenshot (Sakurai has already shown impossible shots showing the characters back as on the boxart of MH World, and why would he choose the coliseum instead of wild terrain similar to the one on the box art of MH?)

- The end of King.K.Rool's trailer:
Sakurai has already sown hints for newcomers in some trailers in the past. Some look for the smallest of clues in the clouds and that have been the case for Pac-Man in Greninja's trailer and some have noticed something quite "big" this time: the huge golden sun which we see at the end of the trailer. It could just as well be a coincidence, and even if Issac is announced, we'll never know, since Sakurai never talks about the clues he leaves.

CONCLUSION:
I wouldn't go so far as to say that Isaac's inclusion is certain, but I think it's very likely. I do not believe in the second clue (the sun lol), but I find the first one extremely suspicious. Finally, Isaac has definitly more arguments in his favor than against him.
The New Great Wall Of Isaac :D

Jupiter Ivan

Smash Ace
Had to come by from the Geno thread to show you guys my respect! I hope you guys get your golden boy tomorrow! You all deserve it!

Good luck! =D
Thanks for the support! And for what it’s worth, even though I have no connection to the character, I hope Geno makes it in as well.

Q-Long

Smash Lord

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
People rallying between threads to wish luck for other supporters... didn't expect ever to actually witness my inner ideal of this community to start becoming true, but seeing these supporters of various characters now rally together for the most ultimate roster together that satisfies as many fanbases as it can...

That really is a marvelous thing to witness.

On Isaac, I'm bit prodding if to put my bingo label on him for tomorrow, but I think there's some risk involved depending if he might out of nowhere get de-confirmed all the same, especially with that Rathalos-tweet giving him some sum of boost in the community's eyes.

But don't think it's that bad, since I don't believe he's explicitly next in line as a de-confirmation of sorts and someone else being revealed writes him off much. On that end the AT-splurge was kind of done in last Direct, so that too.

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
"Every time we use a song from a guest series we have to shell out a lot of money for the right to use that song. It’d be difficult to acquire the rights to every song from every game, so – as we were only able to record a few songs for them – some titles might feel a bit underrepresented. Given those limitations, though, I feel like we’re doing our best with what we have for this Smash Bros. "

I guess that explains FF's 2 Tracks Again.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
"Every time we use a song from a guest series we have to shell out a lot of money for the right to use that song. It’d be difficult to acquire the rights to every song from every game, so – as we were only able to record a few songs for them – some titles might feel a bit underrepresented. Given those limitations, though, I feel like we’re doing our best with what we have for this Smash Bros. "

Yeah I guess the OSTs are too legendary ;_;

I also like that Crystal Chronicles style remix of the SMRPG forest song that was in brawl's files

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289

nobuo uematsu tracks are pretty expensive at least that's what I can assume honestly just doesn't seem worth it to spend all that money when we could get more third-party characters that have soundtracks that wouldn't break the bank

Flynn.Scifo

Smash Ace
People rallying between threads to wish luck for other supporters... didn't expect ever to actually witness my inner ideal of this community to start becoming true, but seeing these supporters of various characters now rally together for the most ultimate roster together that satisfies as many fanbases as it can...

That really is a marvelous thing to witness.
Yea ! Do you see that Gamefaqs !!!

Q-Long

Smash Lord
nobuo uematsu tracks are pretty expensive at least that's what I can assume honestly just doesn't seem worth it to spend all that money when we could get more third-party characters that have soundtracks that wouldn't break the bank
What we have to do is have koji kondo fight him in a fist fight for the licensing

Or atleast put some other square or rpg osts in that stage

Ypsen

Smash Apprentice
What games would you say have writing you like?

One of my favorite parts of games are they can do things movies or books cant.

Like in yakuza 4 you fight the protagonist of Yakuza 0 to 3. You understand the character you're fighting against because you are emotionally tied to him and know him after following him for several games. You developed his moves and were part of his hardships as the player. So it gives the boss battle more meaning.

Like how you fight Red in Silver/Gold or how you fight Isaac's party in GS2.

Stuff like that makes them so unique.
The most well written game that I have known is indubitably Final Fantasy IX. Actualy, it's writting is so great, that's actualy my favorite masterpiece of any kind. (I don't use a Zidane Tribal profile image for nothing). Tales of Symphonia has also a great storyline.

What makes a good story depends on so many factors. But it's really easy to see what a bad stories is, basically the one which don't managed to well structured the script, depend on too many deus ex machina, put flash back every where, bring story elements and never exploit them, use last minute explanation to justify a twist, etc.
The recent apocalypticly low quality story that I saw is Xenoblade 2 (and I don't even talk about the sexist garbage), even if the gameplay is great.

What you said about what brings video game is something really important and that I always talk about.
You see, videogames are interactive, in opposition of novels, movies, comics... That means the player (reader, etc) bring something to the piece, and evolve with it. This is why I think videogames are the most powerfull medium that mankind has created until now. That's also the reason why games like Undertale and Doki Doki Litterature Club have that great success : the gamer is involved, and the characters are made to specificly bring emotion. Emotions are more valuable than good entertainment quality, because it leaves a strong mark on the player mind.
But unfortunately, VG are only seen and developped as mass market products.

The New Great Wall Of Isaac :D
Trump got nothing on me !

Last edited:

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
What we have to do is have koji kondo fight him in a fist fight for the licensing

Or atleast put some other square or rpg osts in that stage
What I don't get is why they just don't get other songs from the original Final Fantasy it wouldn't hurt it don't have to be from 7 and another crime why haven't we gotten One-Winged Angel oh well

Muirkat

Smash Apprentice
I actually wanted Corrin. She's my second favorite FE-Character in Smash after Ike. ^^
Not only do I like shape shifting as a trait in general, I also think she has the most unique Moveset of all the FE-Characters in Smash. :D

EDIT: Haven't played Fates yet, though because of the horrid translation.
I wanted Corrin. He seemed cool...
I appear to be mistaken!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I'm going to make a prediction for tomorrows direct. (might as well go all in)

Rayman
Incineroar
Isaac

One or two of these characters will be revealed in tomorrows direct. I'm not going to predict echoes because it could be anything. (though the ones Vergeben mentioned, Isabelle and Ken are possibilities)

It's worth remembering for the people who get caught up on Sakurai saying that there aren't many characters left, that even if we got two unique newcomers in September, October and November it would still amount to 6 more unique newcomers. That's hardly opening the floodgates, even if it is a little more than most people are expecting.

I'm seeing 5 as a bit more likely though. (something like September: 2, October: 1, November: 2)

There's also the scenario that we don't get anything smash related, but I don't see that as that likely. (unless Sakurai is planning to drop a trailer a few days later, which could happen I suppose)

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yea ! Do you see that Gamefaqs !!!
Funny thing too, because even 4chan's kind of rallying here and there together to support bros/fa*s of various characters about lately. I guess this community's probably been brought bit closer since K.Rool and Ridley in Smash became a playable reality.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I love it how sakurai plays actually plays games unlike alot of developers.

On a side note please give me some street fighter and final fantasy tracks.

Of course in the interview it mentions he gave composers priority. Maybe that's why that one donkey kong song got remixed so much in smash 4
Well, SF has over 36 I believe. So you got one wish.

Nobou is still expensive.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Oh wow, I **** off for a few hours and come back to some breakneck mayhem up in here. I love it!

And to all you people from other threads pouring in and out to share well wishes and good fortune, I love you too! :D

I love it how sakurai plays actually plays games unlike alot of developers.

On a side note please give me some street fighter and final fantasy tracks.

Of course in the interview it mentions he gave composers priority. Maybe that's why that one donkey kong song got remixed so much in smash 4
Makes me appreciate that one guy who was like "you know what? **** it. Ima remix Yoshi's New Island." :laugh:

clearandsweet

Smash Journeyman
What I don't get is why they just don't get other songs from the original Final Fantasy it wouldn't hurt it don't have to be from 7 and another crime why haven't we gotten One-Winged Angel oh well
"Every time we use a song from a guest series we have to shell out a lot of money for the right to use that song. It’d be difficult to acquire the rights to every song from every game, so – as we were only able to record a few songs for them – some titles might feel a bit underrepresented. Given those limitations, though, I feel like we’re doing our best with what we have for this Smash Bros. When it comes down to it, the amount of trouble we have to go through to acquire all those rights is dozens of times harder than would be in a typical game."

https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...-the-process-of-choosing-and-including-songs/

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Makes me appreciate that one guy who was like "you know what? **** it. Ima remix Yoshi's New Island." :laugh:
I always rather look forward to see turds turned to actual gold in some form. Or just any improvement to anything lambasted as crappy all the time about.

:ultroy:

Last edited:

Q-Long

Smash Lord
For all of you lurking guests, forums sure are nostalgic huh? Before the internet was a contest to see who could be most edgy or "meta"

Funny thing too, because even 4chan's kind of rallying here and there together to support bros/fa*s of various characters about lately. I guess this community's probably been brought bit closer since K.Rool and Ridley in Smash became a playable reality.

I still have to play Valkyrie. Also that's interesting. I guess its cause Ultimate seems very much for the fans. Brawl and Smash 4 you could clearly see some personal design decisions on Sakurai's part, no offense to him, he is my favorite game developer or one of.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Street Fighter has 36? I heard that about Castlevania, but not SF, I wonder what songs
I don't have the source, so you'll have to take my word on it, but a Nintendo employee confirmed that Guile's Theme was indeed one of the songs.

And that's all I needed to hear.

Q-Long

Smash Lord
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Nobuo_Uematsu

He wrote the Brawl theme and sounds on board. Could be Square being stingy or maybe we are getting songs.

I don't have the source, so you'll have to take my word on it, but a Nintendo employee confirmed that Guile's Theme was indeed one of the songs.

Damn awesome. Hope its a good variety too. I love SF menu themes.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
"Every time we use a song from a guest series we have to shell out a lot of money for the right to use that song. It’d be difficult to acquire the rights to every song from every game, so – as we were only able to record a few songs for them – some titles might feel a bit underrepresented. Given those limitations, though, I feel like we’re doing our best with what we have for this Smash Bros. When it comes down to it, the amount of trouble we have to go through to acquire all those rights is dozens of times harder than would be in a typical game."

https://nintendoeverything.com/saku...-the-process-of-choosing-and-including-songs/
Yeah I get that although it does suck final fantasy only has 2 tracks I'm happy with that just means castlevania and Megaman got a Lot more

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I still have to play Valkyrie.
I really have to make a support thread for this Holy Maiden, don't I... it's like doing unintended promotion. :laugh:

Better be a remix on top of original included, it's gonna be a jammer.

I also think this might give some interesting fodder to see Sakura's Theme. (Whether it plays to her chances or not, it's something at least to talk about on my support thread for her.)

I guess its cause Ultimate seems very much for the fans. Brawl and Smash 4 you could clearly see some personal design decisions on Sakurai's part, no offense to him, he is my favorite game developer or one of.
Yep, I've been feeling that practically in my veins at this point - this game's feeling like ton of long-awaited possibilities getting finally explored more than ever before. Like, I can't still believe that I can play as the Ryu Belmont for some reason in this game. :bluejump:

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I get that although it does suck final fantasy only has 2 tracks I'm happy with that just means castlevania and Megaman got a Lot more
It also does not help that Final Fantasy does not have any assist trophies. Megman has Zero, Castlevania has Alucard, Final Fantasy has nobody (at the moment).

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Better be a remix on top of original included, it's gonna be a jammer.

I also think this might give some interesting fodder to see Sakura's Theme. (Whether it plays to her chances or not, it's something at least to talk about on my support thread for her.)
It also does not help that Final Fantasy does not have any assist trophies. Megman has Zero, Castlevania has Alucard, Final Fantasy has nobody (at the moment).
You'd think now that SF is getting more than basic DLC treatment, we'd see a SF AT. Hope we still do. I'm guessing probably Chun Li.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Nobuo_Uematsu

He wrote the Brawl theme and sounds on board. Could be Square being stingy or maybe we are getting songs.

Damn awesome. Hope its a good variety too. I love SF menu themes.
I think Nintendo would have to pay a fee to both Square Enix and Nobou.

Or Nintendo pays a licease from square, then square has to pay a licease to use it in smash, but then maybe the price is high since he's one of the most famous video game composers.

Sounds like a process that is way too complicated. We're lucky to get even two.

NoOtherPersona

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4922-9697-9289
I think Nintendo would have to pay a fee to both Square Enix and Nobou.

Or Nintendo pays a licease from square, then square has to pay a licease to use it in smash, but then maybe the price is high since he's one of the most famous video game composers.

Sounds like a process that is way too complicated. We're lucky to get even two.
When you deal with one of the legendary composer's your gonna pay a Lot sad as it is I don't think it's worth it we were lucky enough to even get cloud

Top Bottom