• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
If Isaac is not in base I still thing DLC might be Smash Ballot picks.

Idk, I just want this pain to be over with
I can relate to this feeling on more characters than just Isaac. Imagine how supporters of dead, super recent, or lesser third parties feel. The best thing to take out of all this is that Isaac has more of a chance than any of those.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Where does he even get this info?

From the beginning, i don't think this guy is reliable.

The fact he needs a discord to tell his stuff instead of out to the public like Verge gives me reason to belive he's just lying.

This is the same guy who said isaac wasn't in, but then said Isaac is in.

Said that he wouldn't leak **** because he likes to respect Nintendo's privacy, but continues to do it anyway.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I honestly wouldn't give any of these current leaks the light of day until there is absolute concrete evidence to go by. It seems people as of late have been spreading some of the most fake leaks I've ever seen, and still falling for it. Not to mention a lot of people will twist and distort the truth of what others have said, like in the above gamefaqs thread. That toxic community tries really hard to put words in peoples mouths. lol

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
Loz18 seems so Lost right now. I do believe he has some info before but now its weird.

Maybe Im just based towards Isaac, I really want him and I really want loz18 to be wrong rn hahahaha

Seriusly I need a real leak rn to end my torture

Nazyrus

Smash Champion
It's gamefaqs. They are out for Isaac's head.
This. Also, guys… I AM part of the discord where loz truly is atm and he neither goes by that name nor said anything about it. He even talks about regular stuff with us because he made specifically clear that he won't be talking about smash as a leaker himself. Whoever made that picture is just another loz hater, there are plenty of them.

Last edited:

SebasSancy

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6766 2698 9475
This. Also, guys… I AM part of the discord where loz truly is atm and he neither goes by that name nor said anything about it. He even talks about regular stuff with us because he made specifically clear that he won't be talking about smash as a leaker himself. Whoever made that picture is just another loz hater, there are plenty of them.
Oh! thank you so much for the clarification!

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
I don't trust someone who constantly goes back and forth like this and is STILL uncertain. They are either playable or they are not. Stop pussyfooting around.
exacly. I'm not trusting a leaker who switches ethics in a single day.

Nor someone who apperently think Isaac won't be in one day, but next day, he's SUDDENLY getting in.

No, i don't buy his leaks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I don't trust someone who constantly goes back and forth like this and is STILL uncertain. They are either playable or they are not. Stop p****footing around.
I mean, its not really that easy when it comes down to getting this information. It could simply be that his source is giving him vague information or misinformation. Not all leakers have had 100% accuracy unless they are the source itself.....

... And just as I was typing. lol. See what I mean?

Pwnapplez

Smash Ace
Regardless of what Loz knows doesn't change the fact we want Isaac.

Leaks are leaks, we just move every day forward till we get a direct

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
Wait, can you prove it? Do you have pictures?

Nossnitro102

Smash Journeyman
I knew it wasn't legit either. I've seen those pics before and I think loz already debunked it in the past himself before the mass deletion occurred. Ignore it. It's just Gamefaqs being a hate train.
Jeez.. I never thought it was THAT bad. But this is getting really stupid.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
I look at leaks in a "what if" situation and nothing more. I go over in my head what that could be like and if it is feasible/reasonable. Even if it is feasible/reasonable I move on without it bothering me. In short, leaks are fun to discuss but almost NEVER take them seriously. They need a LOT of evidence/credit to convince me (Loz has not gotten nearly enough things right for me to trust him).

Nossnitro102

Smash Journeyman
Wow, you really can't help but to laugh at the way this is worded. Maybe Isaac did poison their water supply and burned their crops, sheesh.
I swear. It honestly is starting to irk me. Someone should run a hate train on their wanted character. See how they like it.. But seriously. Where are these people? I'm not understanding the hate for a FICTIONAL character. You'd think he'd murdered their family or something by how they act.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
To me it sounds like Loz was just trying to have a conversation and people wanted to burn him at the stake for having an uncertain opinion. Since when can't credible names just have fun and talk about the game too? I mean they are just as much fans as we are. lmfao God people are horrible.

Last edited:

zmero_

Smash Cadet
I look at leaks in a "what if" situation and nothing more. I go over in my head what that could be like and if it is feasible/reasonable. Even if it is feasible/reasonable I move on without it bothering me. In short, leaks are fun to discuss but almost NEVER take them seriously. They need a LOT of evidence/credit to convince me (Loz has not gotten nearly enough things right for me to trust him).
Honestly, I just want to be surprised.
Like even when Simon Belmont was heavily rumored the entire summer, if Nintendo hadn't made that big ass mistake, I would've still been super shocked and hype about seeing Simon but seeing that huge mistake with the Bloody Tears/Monster Dance song on the website hours before the direct, I was just like "welp I guess its time to wait until Simon gets announced"

I don't want anymore leaks, but I'm sure that's like super inevitable.

Delta64

Smash Journeyman
The Super Smash Bros. community has always been competitive/toxic. You need to accept the fact that not everyone is going to be happy with the direction of the series. If you find people like that then I would suggest you ignore them.

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
At this point we shouldn't believe any leaks, even a proven leaker like Vergeben since he has gotten things wrong before. They do bring up interesting discussion during information droughts but no one should take anything they say or present as gospel
So uh... Rayman is getting in Brawlhalla.

https://twitter.com/Brawlhalla/status/1036401501655244800

I think that might have killed any chances he had for Smash... right?
I wouldn't say it disconfirms him for Smash but it does possibly reduce his likelihood somewhat

TempestSurge

Smash Ace
Good grief I didn't read the first line of Pyzlnar's post. I legit thought you guy's were talking about Isaac. Oh man, this is way too much of an emotional roller coaster I tell you.

Yggdra

Smash Rookie
I have been lurking this thread for a while now, and omg, it took me a good while to finally catch up.

And even though i'm a new user in the forum, i already where lurking back in the day of smash 4 speculation days as a guest, but man, this sure has been a rollercoaster.

Hopefully our Golden Boy gets its time to shine this time around.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
At this point we shouldn't believe any leaks, even a proven leaker like Vergeben since he has gotten things wrong before. They do bring up interesting discussion during information droughts but no one should take anything they say or present as gospel

I wouldn't say it disconfirms him for Smash but it does possibly reduce his likelihood somewhat
Brawlhalla is being published by Ubisoft. That is why he is a guest character. This does nothing to hurt his chances.

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
So uh... Rayman is getting in Brawlhalla.

https://twitter.com/Brawlhalla/status/1036401501655244800

I think that might have killed any chances he had for Smash... right?
Oh.

I guess his chances are likely reduced.

Kinda woulda liked him. But i think his character design would make his ammibo a lot worse to produce.

Brawlhalla is being published by Ubisoft. That is why he is a guest character. This does nothing to hurt his chances.
Ubisoft hasn't really put a rayman cameo in anything other than Rayman games.

Even in Mario + Rabbids, he wasn't even shown.

I think it's safe to assume that Rayman's chances have been reduced.

Last edited:

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
Gamefaqs still thinks Mii Costumes are an indication of who's being playable, don't pay too much attention to the opinion there

QcSlayer

Smash Journeyman
So if the background did not tease Rayman nor Skull Kid, does it means something, or is the tweet the next big clue?

The jungle theme and the red/yellow barrel did tease K Roll after all...

:happysheep::happysheep: By the gods I likes these sheeps, were is the emote for Genny?

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I mean, guys. lol. Rayman isn't any more or less likely than he was before. Don't forget the ballot exists. If he wasn't high enough on the ballot, that is the only reason he won't make it. Nothing more. Nothing less. Don't let small things like this be a source of discouragement.

pholtos

Smash Journeyman
For all we know, they set up the furniture as a false hint cause they already did that once for K Rool. Naturally, this is speculation.

Top Bottom