• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunrise, Sunset - Isaac for Smash Ultimate #GoldenSunday

Muirkat

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I’m having a hard time keeping my excitement down after seeing how many other people want Isaac in smash. It’s like there are two voices in my head, one saying “This is it! Get excited!” And one saying “Calm down, don’t get your hopes up” and I don’t know what one to listen to lol
Actual footage of me trying to hype responsibly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJPHu7tVlJQ

Tetiro

Smash Ace
If Sakurai actually checks replies he should notice that the Golden Sun replies on his tweet stand out the most
Even if he doesn't check tweets in the Smash community Isaac is going viral. If he checks Reddit he's there. Youtube he's there.

There's only so much turning away before you just accept the sun is in your eyes

RandomAce

Smash Champion
There's likely going to be one in September, I doubt Nintendo would release their online features without trying to get some excitement going.
4,000th post!

I wonder if people actually recognize that they made certain milestones for this thread here.

I think it’s time to play the waiting game. We probably aren’t going to get anything Smash related for some time, (the only thing I can think is possible is someone like Elma revealed around Gamescon? since something related to her is likely to pop up).

Last edited:

Olo

Smash Cadet
Well I have to get up for work in... four hours, Jesus Christ. Crazy how fast this hype stuff comes out of nowhere. Every day until the next direct is going to be torturous.

Last edited:

XenoWarriorX

Smash Champion
time flies when you're invested

Okay, so now i want to know.
Was there ever a rumor suggesting Isaac was considered a character one point, but dropped?

I have never heard of this rumor.

Last edited:

DogManStar

Smash Ace
time flies when you're invested

Okay, so now i want to know.
Was there ever a rumor suggesting Isaac was considered a character one point, but dropped?

I have never heard of this rumor.
Not necessarily, it's purely speculation. People were suspicious of Isaac's complete removal with no mentions whatsoever, because he was already a fairly popular suggestion. It seemed like an odd omission.

In this thread, I saw a few other ideas, like Isaac's Move hand being too complex for the 3ds to constantly render. The idea that he was considered for the base game, but not added as a DLC character does make sense. The only thing about this that I question is why Sakurai would't put Isaac back in as an AT if he was unable to complete him as a last minute addition.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Not necessarily, it's purely speculation. People were suspicious of Isaac's complete removal with no mentions whatsoever, because he was already a fairly popular suggestion. It seemed like an odd omission.

In this thread, I saw a few other ideas, like Isaac's Move hand being too complex for the 3ds to constantly render. The idea that he was considered for the base game, but not added as a DLC character does make sense. The only thing about this that I question is why Sakurai would't put Isaac back in as an AT if he was unable to complete him as a last minute addition.
Because if it was indeed Isaac's Move that was to blame, then it would be the same for the AT. The Move is a projectile and that remains the same regardless of whether or not the Object casting it is a Playable or an AT (I used to do game development before I hung up my keyboard)

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Guys I couldn't read all the discussion, but where I can find a summary of all the news , leaks rumor etc?

Isaac: Venus Adept

Smash Lord
Oh if Isaac gets in, I've got a video mostly made to celebrate. I just need to plug in footage from his announcement trailer to finish it.
That sounds cool. When he hopefully gets in I'm really interested in how that video will turn out. I'll definitely share it on the Twitter account

Tetiro

Smash Ace
If Isaac gets in I'll be going full Vicar of Dibley (which is running around the village screaming like a lunatic)

Probably the first time in any Smash Bros forum a Vicar of Dibley reference was made :p

Muirkat

Smash Apprentice
That sounds cool. When he hopefully gets in I'm really interested in how that video will turn out. I'll definitely share it on the Twitter account
It's sort of meme-y, but would also just an honest reaction of how we would ALL feel if he made it in.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
10 pages? Sorry guys but I can't keep up. I have to get back to work. I'll chat again when a new Direct gets announced.

Jibblypuff_

Supposed to be studying
Switch FC
SW 2726 7422 0030
Forgive me if something similar has already been mentioned, but I read something on reddit that made a really good point.

Sakurai talks about how he doesn't use social media that much because he thinks "Smash fans are crazy." He talks about how he has to word everything carefully in a way where nothing can be interpreted wrongly or misunderstood. This interview happened a while back which basically means that this image fiasco was intentional.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
Forgive me if something similar has already been mentioned, but I read something on reddit that made a really good point.

Sakurai talks about how he doesn't use social media that much because he thinks "Smash fans are crazy." He talks about how he has to word everything carefully in a way where nothing can be interpreted wrongly or misunderstood. This interview happened a while back which basically means that this image fiasco was intentional.
He's got a point. Smash fans are the most notable to jump onto the "It's X confirmed" wagon. The only reason I'm not eye-rolling with the Isaac fiasco is because it genuinely looks like it was intentional. Especially when you compare it to all the other AT images on the website.

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
He's got a point. Smash fans are the most notable to jump onto the "It's X confirmed" wagon. The only reason I'm not eye-rolling with the Isaac fiasco is because it genuinely looks like it was intentional. Especially when you compare it to all the other AT images on the website.
That's a fair assumption given the Smash community, but how can we not look at it that way. It just screams Golden Sun and out of all the things I get how awesome it is to see Rathalos fight Nintendo characters, but it is all speculation without confirmation. Coincidence or not, we as a supporting Golden Sun community will find anything to keep it alive in our minds and in our hearts.

Honestly, it is that bad that we want that? Especially when we finally have a tiny glimmer of hope after having our franchise in the freezer for so long?

Last edited:

Tetiro

Smash Ace
That's a fair assumption given the Smash community, but how can we not look at it that way. It just screams Golden Sun and out of all the things I get how awesome it is to see Rathalos fight Nintendo characters, but it is all speculation without confirmation. Coincidence or not, we as a supporting Golden Sun community will find anything to keep it alive in our minds and in our hearts.

Honestly, it is that bad that we want that? Especially when we finally have a tiny glimmer of hope after having our franchise in the freezer for so long?
Oh and I agree! This one time I am not eye-rolling and instead and rolling with it :)

But a better example of what I meant would be Waluigi/Skull Kid and the furniture. At least this one is slap bang in the face a reference without stretching it to make it a reference

I've wanted Isaac for over 10 years in Smash Bros. Wii U was a bad time...

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
The only reason I'm not eye-rolling with the Isaac fiasco is because it genuinely looks like it was intentional. Especially when you compare it to all the other AT images on the website.
Who knows though, maybe he's doing this kind of "particular" tweet to set us up for a trap via Isaac being an AT or not even in the game at all, just to drive his point on us about how easily we get wrapped up to our crazy conclusions.

Hence I'm not trying to buy on this as much anymore to be alert of the future.

Last edited:

Billybae10K

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4311-5852-0528
We probably won't receive any more character news until September so we're just playing the waiting game at this point, though I do expect we'll get a new Demo at gamescom that includes the newcomers from the Smash Direct.

Tetiro

Smash Ace
We probably won't receive any more character news until September so we're just playing the waiting game at this point, though I do expect we'll get a new Demo at gamescom that includes the newcomers from the Smash Direct.
Good point. In that case we have a long journey.

All aboard the Hype Train to the continent of Weyard. Our first stop will be Vale to pick up a few passangers. Does everyone have their tickets?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
In my opinion, this tweet is a deliberate attempt by Sakurai to drive up Isaac's popularity and speculation.

He obviously knows Isaac is pretty popular, but in some sections of the net, he's still unknown or often gets confused with the BOI Isaac. Making such a tweet will increase the Golden Sun speculation with relation to the tweet, and make the Smash fanbase hyped up and ready for when Isaac actually launches.

He made this tweet so we'd spread Isaac's word even more, he's on our side here!

Last edited:

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
Oh and I agree! This one time I am not eye-rolling and instead and rolling with it :)

But a better example of what I meant would be Waluigi/Skull Kid and the furniture. At least this one is slap bang in the face a reference without stretching it to make it a reference

I've wanted Isaac for over 10 years in Smash Bros. Wii U was a bad time...
I feel a great amount of despair remembering nothing truly related to Golden Sun in Smash.

Yeah, but the colors for Skull Kid match it way more than Waluigi. Also can Waluigi fans just get over this already, it is starting to make them look desperate and kind of really sad.. As much as I love Waluigi, I am just happy that he is in Smash in general. :D

I feel you on the decade long wait, let's stay positive at least as a community.

Who knows though, maybe he's doing this kind of "particular" tweet to set us up for a trap via Isaac being an AT or not even in the game at all, just to drive his point on us about how easily we get wrapped up to our crazy conclusions.

Hence I'm not trying to buy on this as much anymore to be alert of the future.
You are so right and that scares me, but at least it would have been fun while it lasted.. I still don't want to give up hope. I still believe Isaac as an AT first and a playable rep second. As long as I am hype for either it won't be as disappointing.

Good point. In that case we have a long journey.

All aboard the Hype Train to the continent of Weyard. Our first stop will be Vale to pick up a few passangers. Does everyone have their tickets?
I bought doubles just to make sure I don't lose the first one. :D

Tetiro

Smash Ace
I feel a great amount of despair remembering nothing truly related to Golden Sun in Smash.

Yeah, but the colors for Skull Kid match it way more than Waluigi. Also can Waluigi fans just get over this already, it is starting to make them look desperate and kind of really sad.. As much as I love Waluigi, I am just happy that he is in Smash in general. :D

I feel you on the decade long wait, let's stay positive at least as a community.
I'm a Waluigi supporter myself but I respect Sakurai's decision. If he can't figure out a moveset yet or doesn't see Waluigi's fandom then I get it. At least he knows for next time.

I'll be the same for Isaac. Except in Isaac's case if he gets deconfirmed I'll be wrapping myself in a duvet eating food related to him (Golden Delicious Apples, Haribo Gold Bears, Lyles Golden Syrup Cake, an Ice Cream SUNdae...)

Got to stay positive!

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
In my opinion, this tweet is a deliberate attempt by Sakurai to drive up Isaac's popularity and speculation.

He obviously knows Isaac is pretty popular, but in some sections of the net, he's still unknown or often gets confused with the BOI Isaac. Making such a tweet will increase the Golden Sun speculation with relation to the tweet, and make the Smash fanbase hyped up and ready for when Isaac actually launches.

He made this tweet so we'd spread Isaac's word even more, he's on our side here!
I really, truly want to believe you. However, I am super skeptical at this point xD

I'm a Waluigi supporter myself but I respect Sakurai's decision. If he can't figure out a moveset yet or doesn't see Waluigi's fandom then I get it. At least he knows for next time.

I'll be the same for Isaac. Except in Isaac's case if he gets deconfirmed I'll be wrapping myself in a duvet eating food related to him (Golden Delicious Apples, Haribo Gold Bears, Lyles Golden Syrup Cake, an Ice Cream SUNdae...)

Got to stay positive!
To be honest, I would be crying out of happiness or sadness.. I would probably be eating a crap load of sweets just to forget xD

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero

It does make me think that he probably doesn't post anything carelessly.

If it was created as a reference to Golden Sun and Isaac isn't playable, I'd be surprised to see Sakurai bringing attention to it. Since he's already well aware of the buzz his tweets can create. The alternative being that this picture isn't meant to reference Golden Sun and it's just a coincidence that's being blown out of proportion.

It's some kind of coincidence if it is though...

I don't think Sakurai is like that though. I think he genuinely cares about his fans. Most of the time people portray Sakurai as cruel or mean spirited is because he disconfirmed their character or didn't do something people wanted. (but that has nothing to do with cruelty)

I don't think he would intentionally mess with a fanbase like that.

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Sign me up as a supporter! As King K. Rool just got into Smash Ultimate, I thought about some of the other characters that supported during Smash 4, with Isaac being one of them. Though I never officially put my support in the Smash 4 thread, I'd like to put in my support for this game. If a villain who made his last appearance 10 years ago could make a grand return in Smash Ultimate, a hero like Isaac can too.
Hello. I'm new here and my English is really bad but I need to express my support for Isaac.
First, I'm Peruvian and here we can't buy Nintendo stuff easily for the excessive price and the short salary. But thankfully when I was a child my cousins had a N64 and I became an Smash fan quickly. In 2011 when I was 13 I saved money for a year to buy a Wii with Brawl.
When I saw Isaac with his giant hand that was "love at the first see" and I became a fan of Golden Sun but I couldn't play his games :(. In the Wii U era I planned to buy the console if they had added Isaac but they didn't. I was very very sad and I lost my hope and interest for Isaac and his franchise.
6 months ago I remember that old times and finally played GS 1 and TLA in an emulator. I loved that games and since that time I multuplied my Isaac support for infinite. If they add Isaac I would lose my mind and make me very happy, seriously I need him. These Smash days where Isaac was ignored were really painful for me and I even couldn't sleep thinking about that. But today that 'leak' or 'clue' revive my hope. I didn't want to hype that image but man, it's very promising. Thank you for support Isaac and not let him die all those years and if he finally come to Smash I will main him for the rest of my life. RIP Yoshi.
#IsaacForSmash
Hello, feel free to add me to the supporter list. I'm in a rather odd position with this character, I have never once played a Golden Sun game, but having been a part of newcomer speculation since the Brawl days (at least in some way, shape, or form), I know how popular this character is and how passionate his fanbase is, and that makes me want him in as well. Honestly, I've always thought that the reason his AT was missing from 4 is that he was planned at some point and then for some reason didn't make it in, and they just never re-added the AT.

I'm optimistic that that Rathalos screenshot is indeed a hint, or at worst a nod (which would still be a good sign).
Updated.

1. _Sheik
  2. 1/128
  3. 9Blades
  4. ☆Jisatsu☆
  5. *Verrix*
  6. ?!?!?!
  7. Accursed
  8. Adeptmune
  9. Agk0001
  10. AgatioGanon
  11. Aguki90
  12. airConditioner
  13. aldelaro5
  14. alguidrag
  15. Altais
  16. Amberloo
  17. Amtoj
  18. AncientArk
  19. andimidna
  20. Androobie
  21. Apollyon
  22. Aqua Rock X
  23. AquaDork1
  24. AquaSol
  25. Arcadenik
  26. Arsenal234,
  27. Arteen
  28. Asian_Charizard
  29. Astraltar
  30. Aureola
  31. Aurora Jenny
  32. AustarusIV
  33. AwesomeCauliflower68
  34. Awesomedude444
  35. Backgammon
  36. Baddies are back
  37. Balgorxz
  38. BandannaWaddleDee
  39. Bane84
  40. bassem6
  41. Bassoonist
  42. Billybae10K
  43. Bingoshi
  44. Bkupa666
  45. Blackwolf666
  46. Blaziken
  47. Blue7113
  48. BluePikmin11
  49. BoltDragon
  50. BoN~
  51. Bowser-Daimao
  52. BravadoMan_13
  53. BridgesWithTurtles
  54. Browny
  55. Buddy002
  56. Bunny8093
  57. BUnit
  58. Burruni
  59. Calane
  60. CactusBlah
  61. candyissweet
  62. Capita
  63. Cap'nChreest
  64. Captain Toad
  65. CardStealer1
  66. Chapter Serf
  67. CheckmateChuck
  68. CheeseBroJoe
  69. Cheezey Bites
  70. Chromfirmed
  71. ChronoPenguin
  72. ClinkStryphart
  73. CliffJumper
  74. cocy965
  75. Cos.
  76. Coaltergeist
  77. Crap-Zapper
  78. CrossDispatcher
  79. cybersai
  80. Dalek_Kolt
  81. Darkdarkness
  82. DatoSm
  83. Dendros
  84. Desert Croc
  85. Destroyer713
  86. Dezeray112
  87. Dhragen
  88. Diddy Kong
  89. Dimensionsword64
  90. DivinexRose
  91. DJ3DS
  92. DJBor
  93. D-Man9293
  94. DogManStar
  95. DoodleDuck97
  96. Doncalot
  97. DraginHikari
  98. Drakonis
  99. Dromader
  100. DukeNapoleon
  101. DustyPumpkin
  102. e105beta
  103. Eagle
  104. EclipseSmash
  105. EddyBearr
  106. ED Cantu
  107. Edlocke
  108. egaddmario
  109. ElPanandero
  110. El Syd
  111. EndlessChrom
  112. EndlessRain
  113. EnhaloTricks
  114. EricTheGamerman
  115. ETFruitNinja
  116. ethanrodgers223
  117. Ezequileste
  118. Falgor
  119. Falkoopa
  120. False Sense
  121. FamiconDisk
  122. Felix_the_Slayer
  123. fenyx4
  124. ferioku
  125. Fire Rider
  126. Fire_Voyager
  127. FirstBlade
  128. Flareon
  129. Flik
  130. Flintike
  131. Flynn.Scifo
  132. fogbadge.
  133. foolssigma
  134. FreddyOnDrugs
  135. Friesnchip
  136. Frosty Pops
  137. GalacticPetey
  138. Gazorpazorpfield
  139. Geno Boost
  140. Ghirahilda
  141. GladiusVortex
  142. GM_3826
  143. Golden Icarus
  144. GoodGrief741
  145. Gotann
  146. GraveEclipse567
  147. heylodom
  148. Huanchi
  149. hwrdjacob
  150. iam8bit
  151. Icana
  152. iDazedX_x
  153. Inawordyes
  154. IntelliHeath1
  155. Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur
  156. isaac3000
  157. IsaacOrRiot
  158. Isaac: Venus Adept
  159. Istry555
  160. IvanQuote
  161. JaidynReiman
  162. Jak_spoon
  163. JamesDNaux
  164. Jamurai
  165. JDogindy
  166. JohnnySparkxs
  167. Jupiter Ivan
  168. Just a random scrub
  169. jweb22
  170. KCCHIEFS27
  171. KeniththeGatherer
  172. KeybladeSmasher
  173. Kikaru
  174. Kind Dedede
  175. KingCloud
  176. KingShadow
  177. KiraYoshikage
  178. KirbyDragon
  179. Kirbyfan391
  180. Kisae
  181. Klimax
  182. KMDP
  183. KoalaNut
  184. Kokirikory
  185. Koori
  186. Kremling Man
  187. Kumatora
  188. Kycse
  189. Lady Palutena
  190. Lampy
  191. LaniusShrike
  192. lanky_gunner
  193. LasermasterA
  194. Leafeon523
  195. LeeYawshee
  196. Legendary Spirit Tamer
  197. legendofrob1
  198. LemmyKoopa
  199. lightdasher
  200. LightheartedBum
  201. Lightosia
  202. Linq
  203. Lisbon Mapping
  204. littl-myth
  205. Liverpool19
  206. Lone (Thirteenth)
  207. Lonodel
  208. Lord-Zero
  209. Lucanic
  210. Lucimar
  211. Ludjinnado
  212. lunarum
  213. Lukingordex
  214. Lurxy
  215. Lynn Eslie
  216. M23-X0
  217. MacSmitty
  218. MagiusNecros
  219. MAGMIS
  220. MainJPW
  221. Malcolm Belmont
  222. MaskO'Gears
  223. Master Rapier
  224. MasterMushroom
  225. Mav485
  226. McLapras
  227. Mega Bidoof
  228. Mendelsin
  229. MetalMario128
  230. Metocles
  231. Miifighters4Smash5
  232. Minato Arisato
  233. Mikegamer0608
  234. Mishudo
  235. Monkokaio
  236. MonopolyRubix
  237. MorbidAltruism
  238. Moydow
  239. MrMacBeth
  240. MrToxicVoltage
  241. Muirkat
  242. Mythzotick
  243. mynameisv
  244. MysticKnives
  245. N3ON
  246. Nauzgo
  247. Neo Zero
  248. NessAtc.
  249. Niala
  250. Nimbostratus
  251. Ninjakid41592
  252. Nintendokusou
  253. NitrusVirus
  254. NonSpecificGuy
  255. NoOtherPersona
  256. NoR4U
  257. Octillus
  258. Oddyesy
  259. Olo
  260. Oniric Spriter
  261. OptimisticStrifer
  262. Oracle_Summon
  263. Organization XIII
  264. osby
  265. otarolgam
  266. Oz37
  267. Pacack
  268. Papagenos
  269. ParanoidDrone
  270. Pcubed007
  271. Pennate
  272. Phaazoid
  273. PhilosophicAnimal
  274. Pizza Robo
  275. P.Kat
  276. Plain Yogurt
  277. Playcube
  278. PlayfulMushroom
  279. POKEMANSPIKA
  280. Powerman293
  281. PSIguy89
  282. PrinceGal3n
  283. PWN3
  284. Pwnapplez
  285. QcSlayer
  286. R.O.B.
  287. Radical Beam
  288. Radori
  289. Raetah
  290. Raykz
  291. Raziek
  292. Red Ryu
  293. RegiGygas117
  294. Replica
  295. Retro gamer
  296. RhymeswithEmpty
  297. Roger Smith
  298. RosaPeach
  299. Royaru
  300. Royvolution Ream
  301. Ryan
  302. Ryuji
  303. Ryuutakeshi
  304. Sabrewulf238
  305. Saer2k
  306. Sagittarius
  307. Salocin
  308. sandfall
  309. SanicJan
  310. Scatmansworld25
  311. Scoliosis Jones
  312. Seb9k+
  313. Secret Sexytime
  314. Seleir
  315. Seoxys
  316. sheik93
  317. Shin F.
  318. Shinhed-echi
  319. Shog
  320. Sidboylol
  321. Silo777
  322. SirCamp
  323. skaaaa
  324. Skeleton o' Fun
  325. SkullKidKing
  326. Skyblade12
  327. Skyfox2000
  328. sman3975
  329. Smash_Handle69
  330. SmashBro99
  331. smashkirby
  332. SmashShadow
  333. smashtriforce77
  334. smileMasky
  335. SmilingMad
  336. SMX
  337. Solfiner
  338. someonetookjacob
  339. SonicLink125
  340. SonicSmasher
  341. SorrowOfAcheron
  342. SoulofKhaos
  343. Spatman
  344. Spazzy_D
  345. Speedwagon
  346. spoilerowl
  347. Spootondorf
  348. Sqid
  349. SSBFan
  350. Staarih
  351. StaffofSmashing
  352. Strider_Bond00J
  353. StrikeBlade
  354. SuperBrawler
  355. Superfiremario
  356. SuperNintendoKid
  357. Supersmash77
  358. Superyoshiom
  359. Swampasaur
  360. Sykin
  361. Takasmash
  362. TBone06
  363. TCT~Phantom
  364. Techno1000
  365. TeenGirlSquad
  366. TehEpicRyuga
  367. Tetiro
  368. ThatShadowLink
  369. THE 6r
  370. The Curious Volnutt
  371. The One Who Wrote This
  372. Thekewlusername
  373. T-Hell
  374. TheRealHeroOfWinds
  375. TheSeanMan
  376. TheSpaceKing
  377. The Stoopid Unikorn
  378. TheTactician
  379. thethirdkoopa
  380. TheZoologist
  381. ThirdDay
  382. ThoughtfulWanderer
  383. ThunderOverload
  384. TimeSmash
  385. Tiymako
  386. ToothiestAura
  387. Travix Man
  388. True Blue Warrior
  389. Turmalinium
  390. UltimateWario
  391. Ultinarok
  392. Vann Accessible
  393. Vegito2727
  394. Venus of the Desert Bloom
  395. Vintage Creep
  396. Violenceman
  397. walph
  398. Warheart_666
  399. Wigglytuff ★
  400. winterofsilver
  401. Wintropy
  402. WhiteEaglePL
  403. Xelion
  404. Xenigma
  405. XenoWarriorX
  406. XeVioN
  407. Xiivi
  408. xLemmy_KoopaX
  409. xpnc
  410. XTremeGamer1234
  411. XxLtxX
  412. YellowLord
  413. Yoshi444
  414. YoshiandToad
  415. Young Horsetail
  416. Your Hero
  417. YwhaletailY
  418. Zabadoo
  419. zagman505
  420. zaiman12345
  421. Zandro
  422. ZanZero
  423. ZarroTsu
  424. ZeldaMaster
  425. ZelDan
  426. ZestyÑ
  427. Zulyar
  428. Zuppo

isaac3000

Smash Journeyman

Got to stay positive!
Don't forget to eat Golden Sun rice: https://images.wogibtswas.at/data/i...n-sun-premium-langkorn-reis-45-kg-1124568.jpg

Tiymako

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Tiymako
3DS FC
3969-4335-6560
Switch FC
4983-0183-9411
It does make me think that he probably doesn't post anything carelessly.

If it was created as a reference to Golden Sun and Isaac isn't playable, I'd be surprised to see Sakurai bringing attention to it. Since he's already well aware of the buzz his tweets can create. The alternative being that this picture isn't meant to reference Golden Sun and it's just a coincidence that's being blown out of proportion.

It's some kind of coincidence if it is though...

I don't think Sakurai is like that though. I think he genuinely cares about his fans. Most of the time people portray Sakurai is cruel or mean spirited is because he disconfirmed their character or didn't do something people wanted. (but that has nothing to do with cruelty)

I don't think he would intentionally mess with a fanbase like that.
I just hope we can be ready for whatever happens in the future, deconfirmation or not, Golden Sun's popularity is spiking immensely. Even in the end result will conclude that by the end of it all, we will have more fans than ever before.

I truly believe Sakurai tries so hard to impress all his fans and even in the end as long as we are thankful for what we got and are grateful for all the work him and his team has done for us. Than all that deconfirmation will be water under the bridge and hopefully show the respect that Sakurai and the Dev team deserve.

CheckmateChuck

Smash Journeyman
With how much traction there is in our favour right now and just how much demand there is for any type of Golden Sun representation, even if it doesn't happen this time around, I'd like to think it's only going to be more and more likely from here on out. It's not like we're going to pack up and go home if we're let down again.

Top Bottom