• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Brawl Touney

8Bitman

Smash Master
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! uhh but nicekid i dont have something where i can tape matches over 3 minutes and im not good with putting videos on youtube id need someone else to do it...=/ but itd be cool if they could be taped:)

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
All. you. do. is. FTilt. How can you not like lag?
I used a lot of granades too, ah well I won't argue with you about my playingstyle, if you are so stupid to walk all the time into my ftilts, thats not my problem... (you are just a bit predictable...)

@8bit, I can record it with a fotocamera, but I don't the quality would be that good, don't you or one of your brothers have a camera? You can also record it with a dvd recorder or something I guess...

Ah well, there is only one problem, I'll go on sportcamp this Sunday so we have to do it tomorrow, or you must get up very very early...

8Bitman

Smash Master
meh i stay up for 20-30 hours everytime before i go to sleep ill just stay up budz:) also we have a camera but i thought itd be cool if someone with like that one recording thing taped it cuz its better quality and its better than hearing me cuss at the game when im losing:p

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I have to keep you awake alap XD

Btw if you have a camera you should look in the videoforum there it says how you can record with a videocamera in HQ... (with a few cables which you connect to your tc etc...) And else, I would like hearing you swear when I when, that makes me feel so ... ... good :D

Ah well, I am going to bed now and sleep for 12 long hours, ahhhhhh, I need that :)

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Record it 8bit and post in on youtube. That would be totally cool. Try not to cuss, if your losing please. Like put something in your mouth so you don't. lol ummm... cuz i kinda wanna see these fight like a lot. (please try to do somthing about tv glares cuz most tv's glare if there any light left on in the room...) what else -dont stand infront of the camara.

really the whole rec. thing is ur rules, these are just wat i would like...

Ugg

Smash Champion
I used a lot of granades too, ah well I won't argue with you about my playingstyle, if you are so stupid to walk all the time into my ftilts, thats not my problem... (you are just a bit predictable...)

@8bit, I can record it with a fotocamera, but I don't the quality would be that good, don't you or one of your brothers have a camera? You can also record it with a dvd recorder or something I guess...

Ah well, there is only one problem, I'll go on sportcamp this Sunday so we have to do it tomorrow, or you must get up very very early...
It's not that I'm stupid enough to walk into it, it's that you approach with FTilt. You camp with FTilt. You damage rack with FTilt. You kill with FTilt. You recover with FTilt. And slideshow lag makes it basically un-avoidable.

And don't even call me predictable, rofl.

8Bitman

Smash Master
guys lets not get mad here:(:(:(:( this should be a fun tourney:bee: also ugg you were able to put our match online, could you tape our match???????:bee:!!!!!!!

PWEEZ UGGY!!!!:):):):)

Ugg

Smash Champion
guys lets not get mad here:(:(:(:( this should be a fun tourney:bee: also ugg you were able to put our match online, could you tape our match???????:bee:!!!!!!!

PWEEZ UGGY!!!!:):):):)
I don't have a recording device personally, my friend just records a couple of replays for me, sorry. :(

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the finals. This is what it comes down too!!!
I just wanted to say good job to 8Bitman and Hero of Banthum. for making it this far. Sadly there can only be one winner. It's either going to be you or the other guy. Don't lighten up. You're really close to the prize you can see it. Just hang in there, don't settle for 2nd place, cuz you don't get bragging rights or a prize.
Take care, and have fun. -Don't under estimate your opponent and keep your eye on the prize.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
It's not that I'm stupid enough to walk into it, it's that you approach with FTilt. You camp with FTilt. You damage rack with FTilt. You kill with FTilt. You recover with FTilt. And slideshow lag makes it basically un-avoidable.

And don't even call me predictable, rofl.
this is why playing people not from america stinks, too much lag...

8Bitman

Smash Master
and this concludes our never ending tournament!

HERO OF BANTHUM WON 3-2 GREAT GAMES!!! I GOT SNAKED THOSE LAST TWO MATCHES:p

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
This ends the 2009 summer Tourney. Great job HoB for taking 1st place! Your prize will soon be in your possession.
Credit
-Thank you everyone that follow the rules and fought there fights.
-Thank you all my friends that made this tourney so fun.
-Thank you everyone who pushed me to do this
-Special Thanks to Professor MGW for helping me plan this tourney
-Great Job to Hero of Banthum for winning this tourney

Top Bottom