• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer Brawl Touney

TP

Smash Master
yeah, but except for a few tournaments out west, its banned for a lot of obvious reasons, id say its banned 90% of the time
In the Midwest, it is ALWAYS legal, along with at least 3 other stages that are NEVER legal on the east coast. The tournaments in Missouri usually have around 20 stages legal (nobody complains about Port Town or Green Greens even), compared to the 12 legal at Apex and 13 at Genesis, at which Japes was legal.

:034:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
In the Midwest, it is ALWAYS legal, along with at least 3 other stages that are NEVER legal on the east coast. The tournaments in Missouri usually have around 20 stages legal (nobody complains about Port Town or Green Greens even), compared to the 12 legal at Apex and 13 at Genesis, at which Japes was legal.

:034:
i command you TP, cease this endless ravaging of this topic...i have summoned you but you can return now and take your foul words of logic with you

also...lucky *****ed, you have green greens and port town legal...i want those...

8Bitman

Smash Master
good shnit ugg!!!!... although i really wanted to fight dabuz:(

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
just a quick question, dont kill me or anything just kinda wanna know why you and muffin both wanted to fight dabuz so bad?

8Bitman

Smash Master
because dabuz's really good and its fun... but i rarely ever get a chance to fight him only in money tourney's:( but oh well ill just have to wait my turn....

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the Semi-Finals

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the semi-finals. It's going to be intense!!!
I just wanted to say good job to 8Bitman, Mcmuff1nman, Ugg and Hero of Banthum.
Go all out in these battle cause I'm sure as hell your opponent wants you dead. It would really suck to lose and then think to yourself -that wasn't my best.- Give it everything you've got. Leave it all on the battle field, so that these fight will be a fight to remember and a fight you can be proud of. Enjoy the rest of the tournament, and keep your eye on the prize.
Take care, and have fun.
-Don't under estimate your opponent

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Me and HoB are having trouble getting on at the same time due to his royally ****ed up time zone.
Ok you have until tomorrow to fight your fight, or I`ll have to flip a coin to see who wins, sorry but the tourney must move o. Unless 8bit agree to let you have more time

8Bitman

Smash Master
my buddy ugg haz az much time as he pleases:p good luck guys=D

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
my buddy ugg haz az much time as he pleases:p good luck guys=D

Thanks 8bit. Ugg and HoB please don't drag this tourney out to long, ok?
Just kinda hurry up and play soon. Do this before we enter into July or else I'm kinda going to have leave your fate up to the flip of a coin.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Can you just do a coin flip? We're NEVER on at the same time.
I would do a coin flip but first HoB would have to agree to the coin flip before i just go and do that
HoB u ok with just doing the coin flip?

8Bitman

Smash Master
UGGG!!!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!! TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS!!!1 DO A BARREL-ROLL!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
*sigh*

We are on at some times and the best is if we could just arrange a time... (I always lose on coinflips XD )
Then arrange a time please.
I just check out your pages
Hero was on at 07:14 AM -according to my time zone
and
Ugg was on at 05:14 AM -according to my time zone
It was a full 2 hours (If Ugg stayed on for 1 more hour and HoB logged on an hour early, you would have don't it. Im almost 100% sure you guys could do this.
When it comes down to it, you guys have a 12hour time difference. If one logs on at 8am then the other one should log around 8pm.
-Hope that info

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'll try to be online at 8 pm...

Edit: I saw Ugg online at about 9 pm my time. So I sent him some messages (apparantly he just went offline before I sent those messages). So I sent another message which says: "I'll check again in an hour." Well I was there about 15 minutes before 10 and I saw him online at 5 min before 10. (So he read my message) I sent him then another pm if we could do it then, but he didn't respond and went offline... *sigh* (just felt I should mention this)

Ugg

Smash Champion
and
It was a full 2 hours (If Ugg stayed on for 1 more hour and HoB logged on an hour early, you would have don't it. Im almost 100% sure you guys could do this.
When it comes down to it, you guys have a 12hour time difference. If one logs on at 8am then the other one should log around 8pm.
-Hope that info
I'm already pushing it by staying up to nearly 4 A.M. waiting for him to get on. I'm NEVER up at 8 A.M., maybe around noon at the earliest. If HoB was able to stay up later, I could do it.

8Bitman

Smash Master
and
When it comes down to it, you guys have a 12hour time difference. If one logs on at 8BIT then the other one should log around 8BIT.
-Hope that info
Ok, I'll try to be online at 8BIT...

Edit: I saw Ugg online at about 9 pm my time. So I sent him some messages (apparantly he just went offline before I sent those messages). So I sent another message which says: "I'll check again in an hour." Well I was there about 15 minutes before 10 and I saw him online at 5 min before 10. (So he read my message) I sent him then another pm if we could do it then, but he didn't respond and went offline... *sigh* (just felt I should mention this)
I'm already pushing it by staying up to nearly 4 A.M. waiting for him to get on. I'm NEVER up at 8BIT., maybe around noon at the earliest. If HoB was able to stay up later, I could do it.
wait i think i heard my name.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

hey anyone wanna tape the matches and put zem on ze youtube???:bee:

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
I'm already pushing it by staying up to nearly 4 A.M. waiting for him to get on. I'm NEVER up at 8 A.M., maybe around noon at the earliest. If HoB was able to stay up later, I could do it.
I was up till 22.30 waiting for you, you came online, you didn't respond... If you just came online in the morning or afternoon it is just fine...

Edit: Ugg and I just played but as I expected my vacationadress' internet is too bad to play ssbb... I'll go home tomorrow and we have arranged a time.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Please do this battle today because if not, your fate will be left up to a coin flip. Were I am it August 31th 1:42am so in like 48 hour there will be a coin flip and ill post the coin flip result in 48 hours also.
Heads is Ugg
Tails is HoB

hey anyone wanna tape the matches and put zem on ze youtube???:bee:
8bit you could tape the finals match and post them when they happen, if you can that is. also with permission of your opponents.

UberMario

Smash Master
Since there's no thirty-second spot can I be the last player? Or am I too late.

8Bitman

Smash Master
wait so did HOB win???? if so im on ssbb right now... but if youd like to wait cuz you just did a set then thats cool budz:)

Top Bottom