• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
I can see it now!!!

Super Smash Brothers Pointless! With Magikarp, Jigglypuff, and Goldeen!!!

XD XD XD

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ugh...... I can't believe I did that! Twice....... -__-
omg D=

My bad bunny, I didn't do it on purpose xD

GG's though, It was fun

I haven't heard that DK song in awhile, I love it xD

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Ye we are... Weed is legal in the netherlands remember?

Aww man bribri you scared them away D: now we are
ALL by our selves
Aaaalll byyyyy yourselves. You just wanna be allllll byyyy youuurseeellvvves. (its a song if you don't know)

Tomato

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have an idea for the time at which the tournament would be hosted? I would join, but I'm taking an SAT the morning of June 6th, so I wouldn't want to join & have to cancel. Just curious. And yeah, I know I'm under the post count limit, but I could get the amount of posts necessary to join easily haha.

bribri123123

Smash Ace
Does anyone have an idea for the time at which the tournament would be hosted? I would join, but I'm taking an SAT the morning of June 6th, so I wouldn't want to join & have to cancel. Just curious. And yeah, I know I'm under the post count limit, but I could get the amount of posts necessary to join easily haha.
It PROBALY wont be June 6th. DONT post here again, because it will look like you are just trying to get posts to be able to jooin. If you are going to do it, please do it somewhere else :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom