• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
Omg teh mooooooooon!? :O R U SURE!?
Wasnt it just the toys r us? cause.. you feel like an alien there People there are straaaaaaaange :o

Dev2000

Smash Lord
You seem to have a cg fever. xD I'm not sure if my Ike will be able to beat any of your characters in this case lol.

:x I'll have to match it when I get my ICs up to par.
Btw most of the ic chaingrabs get screwed by the lag D: Experienced with it Dont ask Its... too saaaaaad

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You seem to have a cg fever. xD I'm not sure if my Ike will be able to beat any of your characters in this case lol.

:x I'll have to match it when I get my ICs up to par.
Lmao, I don't even pick up the characters with CGs on purpose. I just use the cute characters. ^__^;

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I love CGers, they teach me to space better or die, LOLZ

also most of the time I have to change my playstyle a bit just to match with whats going on, so it's kind of fun... till you do get grabbed... >_>
Truth be told it's only bad if you're up against a good Ice Climbers player. I guess playing as Fox/Wolf against Pikachu would be pretty nightmarish too but, then again, it would technically be your fault for not counterpicking.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I've had like 10 people tell me I didn't deserve to be one, so it starts to get to you after a while, I guess. xD

... ._.;

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Which one? The "Doesn't deserve to be a moderator" one or this one? :x
Does that explain your current title?

And never let any persons trash talk get to you. How exactly arent you deserving of moderator? Did they even explain that? People might not congratulate you 24/7 but I bet theres a ton of people who think it was a good decision who dont say anything. As it is theres too many terrible mods who really dont deserve to be mod and make this forum very unpleasant at times, so Im glad swf at least picks a few good people.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Does that explain your current title?

And never let any persons trash talk get to you. How exactly arent you deserving of moderator? Did they even explain that? People might not congratulate you 24/7 but I bet theres a ton of people who think it was a good decision who dont say anything. As it is theres too many terrible mods who really dont deserve to be mod and make this forum very unpleasant at times, so Im glad swf at least picks a few good people.
Hrm. Thanks, heh. ^^;

It's pretty annoying. I got a few PMs and a VM asking "Who's **** did I have to suck" to become a mod. ._.;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom