• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Summer 2009 Grand OTL Tournament | S2009GOTL- 114/128

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth!

Smash Ace
You should probably change the timer to higher if its 3 vs 1. What if time runs out?

8Bitman

Smash Master
No it's not. All he did was post "ZSS and Diddy".

Kirby, reply to multiple posts.
oh woops sorry i thought you were talking to me:] lol

(WWWWOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! 200TH POST!!!!!!!!!!)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Bah, post edits get passed over so easily. >_< Bi-weeklies plz kthx. Since these'll just be practice, I'll make my 3 characters Lucas, Bowser and...Fox I guess.

8Bitman

Smash Master
ok wtf my sig is so much smaller, and my post are almost always larger then it. But why is it this guys types in two words and he gets his sig. <_<
just write a bunch of words....... im curious what your sig is:] lol we wont care:]

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Switched to Haunter since Nidoqueen's head was too big to fit a top hat. :o

Also, look at me posting very shortly and without quoting anyone while having a big sig. :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I need to train my Marth, oh noesssssssss! D=

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
edgar alan poe not Shakespeare fool. Hurry up list fill up sooner.
You would read his work, he's so dark, lol.
I read his entire collection of short stories and poems a few years back, when I was 11 I think.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
You would read his work, he's so dark, lol.
I read his entire collection of short stories and poems a few years back, when I was 11 I think.
I have the complete collections of Edgar Alan Poe, its 4 inches thick and very tiny text. Then I have two smaller copies with poems from him. Such a great author.

Back on topic, I know we love books but we need order!

8Bitman

Smash Master
edgar alan poe not Shakespeare fool. Hurry up list fill up sooner.
hey can you quote yourself? because i think the only reason mine showed is because i skipped a bunch of lines:] or quote my recent post before this:]

(SHAKESPEAR KICKS POE'S $%# ANY DAY!!!!!!)

OH LOOK MY SIG AGAIN:]

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Switched to Haunter since Nidoqueen's head was too big to fit a top hat. :o

Also, look at me posting very shortly and without quoting anyone while having a big sig. :D
Wow, that looks cool. :( If you could GIMP a Ness cap on a picture of Hobbes... that'd be the greatest thing of all time.
/not a request.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
hey can you quote yourself? because i think the only reason mine showed is because i skipped a bunch of lines:] or quote my recent post before this:]

(SHAKESPEAR KICKS POE'S $%# ANY DAY!!!!!!)

OH LOOK MY SIG AGAIN:]
Ok stop that your going to get a sig violation. And its kinda annoying having huge gaps in your post ok.

8Bitman

Smash Master
oh i never knew that:/ now i know, and knowing is half the battle!!!! G.I. Joe!!! lol:laugh:

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Wow, that looks cool. :( If you could GIMP a Ness cap on a picture of Hobbes... that'd be the greatest thing of all time.
/not a request.
SOUNDS LIKE ONE TO ME LOL

I really hope that's the avatar you had before lol...I couldn't remember it that well. The Ness hat was automatically pixelated btw, not my doing, so I hope you like that lol. If you have the original picture I could re-make it, since this wasn't all that great in quality and you might not like the pixel hat (I could also flip the hat the other way if you prefer it). But if you do like this one, I reversed the image in case you want him facing that way, since I can't remember which way he faced in yours lol.

I really need new sig ideas. >_> I've had this one for too long...

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It really wasn't a request, I hate pestering artists. :(

It looks a little blurry, actually. If you'd like to fix it, that'd be awesome. ^^
I'll test out that one for now, thanks!

I suppose I could make an outline so it looks darker.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm no artist LOL. I'm just bored and like editing pictures to make up for my lack of IRL art skills. :D

Made a bunch of versions just in case...all the same except for hat placement and orientation. Pick whichever one you like lol (or none :p).

Hobbes army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom