• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@AIDS: Please have your friend post a request, unless he has no means to a computer at all, I won't make 2 sigs for one person. I have plenty of dark samus renders, so don't worry about it.

Hero_of_Shadows

Smash Cadet
Text: Hero of Shadows
Subtext: A Legend Deformed
Font: I'm not sure... something that makes you think "legend"
Image: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/Ivellis/bof4-fou-lu1.jpg
Dimensions: Standard Sig Size
Signature style: Sig
Border: If you think a border will look good, go for it!
Colors: Greys/Silvers/Dark Colours (As long as it's dark and looks good I don't care much though.)

Normally I wouldn't make a request when the artist is booked, but your work is awesome and I'm patient.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
Dear Sugar, I would like to clearify/change a few things bout my sig, if im not too late. :)

-Peach should be at the left of the sig, but there must be enough spece left for the hearts to surround her at the left, right and above her.

-TRhe hearts shoul be in different sizes and color intenseties (varying from (dark-) grey to intense blackness)

-The background... well, show your talent; use different types of blue and light blue to make it look almost like a streaming river.

-The text: -my name should be central and big enough to fill most of the open space. I would also like a subtext under it saying "Peach is b(l)ack to royaly kick some behind!".
It's hard to explain, but I want the text to mix up with the backgroud, like that you first insert the text as seethrough, and then you just darken it so it has the same texture as the background, but just darker.

I hope I cleared a few things up and thats it not too hard to do ^^ I really thrust you, though ^^
Thanx in advance!

oh, I just can't wait, it's so exciting!!! :) XD lol
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sugar , I just read through your rules again, and if you want to be really creative with my sig, you can leave this post of me (above) in neglection (or whatever...). I did notice that the shortest request-with just the needed info-really DO make the best sig.

So, if you want to be creative and keep it simple-but oh fantasticoulously sweet XD (OMG..., did I really wrote that?!), forget about my post, ok?

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Here I go, redoing it...
Text: Ready To Brawl? In the middle but small
Subtext: Febuary 10, 2008 right underneath the text
Font: whatever fits
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/pit/pit_070525b-l.jpg,\ can you take out the background?
Dimensions: normal sig size
Signature style: normal sig
Border: none
Colors: A blend of Blue and Black
Plz be very creative for my mind could not comprehend your greatness at creativity!
Thanks in advanced!!!:):):):):):)

soaz

Smash Ace
If you need any help like get to much work then you could send me a request or two. Just wanted to let you know.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
Dear Sugar :p, I just read through your rules again, and if you want to be really creative with my sig, you can leave the former post of me (above) in neglection (or whatever...). I did notice that the shortest request-with just the needed info-really DO make the best sig.

So, if you want to be creative and keep it simple-but oh fantasticoulously sweet XD (OMG..., did I really wrote that?!), forget about my post of 12:31 pm, ok? :)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dear Sugar :p, I just read through your rules again, and if you want to be really creative with my sig, you can leave the former post of me (above) in neglection (or whatever...). I did notice that the shortest request-with just the needed info-really DO make the best sig.

So, if you want to be creative and keep it simple-but oh fantasticoulously sweet XD (OMG..., did I really wrote that?!), forget about my post of 12:31 pm, ok? :)
Yeah I read that and I literally said. "NO! Too long dude...."

Glad you changed your mind, but I'll try to do a few things for ya. Like the hearts.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL, ok, people who think I missed yours. Yes, I did because my thread was closed. I'm not counting all those who requested while it closed, they need to request again.

So if you assume that I'll count you because you posted while it was closed you are very mistaken and you need to request again. I'm not going to go back and trace every single one of your requests, when you should have read the first post and title of the thread to begin with. :p

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I read that and I literally said. "NO! Too long dude...."

Glad you changed your mind, but I'll try to do a few things for ya. Like the hearts.
lol, I knew you would hate that long post, but only after I posted it XD.
the more I read it, the less I liked it, like the blue backgroung melting in with th text (or something like that), I mean oh my pooping god, how the hell did I even come up with that stuff!! XD

Thanx for doing the hearts though, that was bout the only thing I liked when re-reading the post XD

btw, did you REALLY yelled "NOooes" when you read that? lol, I did too when I found out that I couldn't remove posted posts...:p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@Soaz: Yeah I did, I think I'm ok for now, thanks. When school starts I might get some help, but the problem is everytime I passed help on to someone else, the same people would come back and request again. They want my sigs... Not that I mind, its just that I'll be very busy.

btw, did you REALLY yelled "NOooes" when you read that? lol, I did too when I found out that I couldn't remove posted posts...:p
Yes, actually. I checked my notifications on my phone this morning and I was like. "NO peachman.... no." lol

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
^^^^ Well, that's the downside of being the best in your job: they just keep flooding you with more,
so it's a good thing soaz (I assume) will be helping you out

Bout that requestchange thingy *no, don't start screaming fire and murder and stuff, I don't want you to do it!!*,
it just started of with the background; I thought that it would be a little plain if it was just (light)blue.
I still think of it that way, and I assume you did too. *but I don't *need* that scheme from above*
In short, make it simple, gorgeous and beautifull and blow my mind with it!!

Have fun with your imagination, it's your greatest gift (I guess)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@soaz: I lolled when I saw your name, In Dutch, SOA means "A disease that can get passed to another human by doing unsafe jiggyjiggy with it" XD
I just had to tell you that XD
I didn't want to offend you though ;)

soaz

Smash Ace
^^^^ Well, that's the downside of being the best in your job: they just keep flooding you with more,
so it's a good thing soaz (I assume) will be helping you out

Bout that requestchange thingy *no, don't start screaming fire and murder and stuff, I don't want you to do it!!*,
it just started of with the background; I thought that it would be a little plain if it was just (light)blue.
I still think of it that way, and I assume you did too. *but I don't *need* that scheme from above*
In short, make it simple, gorgeous and beautifull and blow my mind with it!!

Have fun with your imagination, it's your greatest gift (I guess)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@soaz: I lolled when I saw your name, In Dutch, SOA means "A disease that can get passed to another human by doing unsafe jiggyjiggy with it" XD
I just had to tell you that XD
I didn't want to offend you though ;)
Are you serious. I got my name from taking the 2 first letters from my first and last name and now i cant use it.*goes to a corner and cries*.
But seriously i laughed when i saw what you worte.

Well if you need help and any1 is willing to get a sig from some1 else then pm me.

soaz

Smash Ace
well, don't expect a stampede or something, cuz sugar isthe best!
but I bet you are rivaling her skills, too, though (and that's quite an achievement^^
That was adressed to me right? And if it was then i too think that sugar is better then me since she makes her sigs with more veriaty. But then again im not sure what your basing what you said on.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^wow awesome, its juz that the text is so hard to see, anything you can do about that?

+ you dont have to address me in all caps lol

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
^wow awesome, its juz that the text is so hard to see, anything you can do about that?

+ you dont have to address me in all caps lol
Ugh... you are SO picky about your text... We had this problem last time remember? LOL I knew you would say something. :p

The reason why its so small is because that particular font looks horrible big, and there aren't every many texts that look good in all caps. So, without changing the size, here is the fix:

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
^that looks sweet thanks. yeah with the kirby sig i was being ********, i ended up liking the original text placement the best.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sig for Yellow Legend:

Sig for Meta-Kirby:

M.K

Level 55
Sig for Yellow Legend:

Sig for Meta-Kirby:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You forgot mine! :(
Read:
LOL, ok, people who think I missed yours. Yes, I did because my thread was closed. I'm not counting all those who requested while it closed, they need to request again.

So if you assume that I'll count you because you posted while it was closed you are very mistaken and you need to request again. I'm not going to go back and trace every single one of your requests, when you should have read the first post and title of the thread to begin with. :p
Thanks for reposting it.

I was just wondering if you saw my new post, and if so where I stand on the List, by the way, where is the List?
Yes I did.

Somewhere on the bottom of the list.

Somewhere a few pages back. ;)

Dewd

Smash Rookie
Woah that's a hot Super Sonic sig. can you make me a sig?

Text: Sonic The Brawlhog
Subtext: Kickin A$$ Fa$t -If this inappropriate or if you think subtext wont look that good then just skip this
Font: Your decision
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v247/tykin/sonicmariorl8.png - The Sonic please
Dimensions: The size of that Super Sonic sig please
Signature style: sig
Border: you can add one if you want
Colors: I'm not sure what I'd like with this pic so surprise me

The picture wasnt on the dojo or anything so Im not sure if this is a good quality pic. Im sure you'll do a good job on it so thanks and congrats with the award

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
Ah. I had to wait to see if your shop was open again, and I guess it was. Congratulations on your award for Best Artist of 2007, by the way. In my attempt to get out of lurker mode, I wanted to make a signature for this account, but your graphic skills just far out ranks mine. (I haven't touched photoshop in a very long time too) Anyway, here's my order form for a signature. If the requests are too strange/confusing, just post back or PM. Thank you in advance.

Text: Kinlap (If it looks better in all caps or lower case, do then what your artist brain tells you.)
Subtext: Nothing.
Font: You decide. Something clean and simple that matches the overall signature.
Image: http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8074/smallmonkeyflykm2.jpg
Dimensions: 450 x 100.
Signature style: Signature
Border: Perhaps, a fading border? As long, it matches the overall signature, I don't mind.
Colors: Something fits well with the image. If possible, a sky/cloud theme?

Once again, thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom