• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
sugar your skill making skills have improved greatly since when you first started this shop. its amazing just to look at your progress. maybe i should start a shop and my skills would progress like yours? good stuff.

Miztik

Smash Master
Hey Sugar just wanted to say thanks again on my awsome sig you made me

also Congrats on being the Best Artist your work is great

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
sugar your skill making skills have improved greatly since when you first started this shop. its amazing just to look at your progress. maybe i should start a shop and my skills would progress like yours? good stuff.
Sounds good. I was going to say that it hasn't been a month yet for me to make you a sig anyways. :grin:

D

Deleted member

Sugarpoultry, why don't you post an updated list, or at least update the old list;)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL because people should just be patient and know there sig is coming on MY time... I'll get around to them.

Just wait till school starts, I'll have no time. I might have to close my shop again...

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
You guys can go back and look at her old list, cross out the people whose requests were done, and add the ones who requested after she made the list, she already makes the sigz, do something yourselves =P
QFT. Want me to make sigs? or lists? LOL I'm not going to make a list every single time I make a sig.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Congrats on the Award SP!!!! Will you be open next month? I love my current Sig but I may Request one void of Smash ppl...like Gohan lolz

Cless

Smash Champion
You guys should be a little more patient. I'm sure sugarpoultry has better things to do than spend her time making sigs for people. I'm sure she does it because she enjoys it, but you gotta stop needling people when they provide you a free service. She's very prompt with the sigs. Just be patient.

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
I would Deeply appreciate a sig with the characters from brawl; Link, Ike, Samus and Pit. Ike in the right hand corner with his sword over his shoulder from waist up. Link Bottom left with his pose with spread legs and master sword up in the air, from his waist up. Samus Bottom right with her pose on delfino plaze about to shoot her missile, or one where she's about to use the zero lazer, from the knees up. And pit, his pose from the dojo where it looks like Link is chasing him saying something and his bow is into two parts in each hand, from the waist up in the top left. The background is up to you. in 3 dimension if that's what you meant by dimension, and as for text, "Are You Ready To BRAWL?" without quotations, in the middle. Subtext Febuaury (however you spell it) 10th 2008. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would Deeply appreciate a sig with the characters from brawl; Link, Ike, Samus and Pit. Ike in the right hand corner with his sword over his shoulder from waist up. Link Bottom left with his pose with spread legs and master sword up in the air, from his waist up. Samus Bottom right with her pose on delfino plaze about to shoot her missile, or one where she's about to use the zero lazer, from the knees up. And pit, his pose from the dojo where it looks like Link is chasing him saying something and his bow is into two parts in each hand, from the waist up in the top left. The background is up to you. in 3 dimension if that's what you meant by dimension, and as for text, "Are You Ready To BRAWL?" without quotations, in the middle. Subtext Febuaury (however you spell it) 10th 2008. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
WOW... ok, no siggy for you until you read my rules and post in order form.
>.>

AIDS

Smash Lord
hey maybe you could make me a cool sig, i main Samus, i play Black samus normally, im in the SSS Crew, and im AIDS, i don't have anything in mind for a sig, but if you could just make a cool sig for me that would be great

also one other sig for SpaceFalcon who mains a Fox and is in the SSS Crew aswell and same thing we are not that picky and maybe a long with it you can make a Crew logo for SSS or somthing,

thank you

Cless

Smash Champion
hey maybe you could make me a cool sig, i main Samus, i play Black samus normally, im in the SSS Crew, and im AIDS, i don't have anything in mind for a sig, but if you could just make a cool sig for me that would be great

also one other sig for SpaceFalcon who mains a Fox and is in the SSS Crew aswell and same thing we are not that picky and maybe a long with it you can make a Crew logo for SSS or somthing,

thank you
Read the OP.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Curiously, I'm in need of a good sig and I was wondering if you can provide me with a cool one.

Maybe a play off my name? With a tree frog and some really cool effects.

If you could make me one, please let me know!

You can use this picture:

D

Deleted member

Curiously, I'm in need of a good sig and I was wondering if you can provide me with a cool one.

Maybe a play off my name? With a tree frog and some really cool effects.

If you could make me one, please let me know!

You can use this picture:

She might be able to make you a sig

However, she's very busy right now, and it will take a while to get to you

Plus, you'll need to go into more detail; Read the OP

SwordMasterR0X

Smash Cadet

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Here you go:

Text: FrogButler
Font: Whatever fits.
Image:

Signature style: Normal Sig.
Border: Digital
Colors: Green and Brown

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Hey, grats on winning best artist :DD two quick questions, so are your open now ? and.. you only accept 1 picture per sig? no fair 0.x;

AIDS

Smash Lord
i am not asking for a crew sig, im asking for two seperate ones, i do not have an image to suply, i was hoping you could make them, i have no idea what to make it like, and the reason i told you the crew name cause to put it somewhere on the sig maybe, but i was akingg for regular sigs like one for SpaceFalcon, who mains a blue fox, and AIDS who mains black Samus, and we are not picky for coulors but if it helps make it more simple to create somthing then it is there. is this all ok?

Zero_P

Smash Ace
i am not asking for a crew sig, im asking for two seperate ones, i do not have an image to suply, i was hoping you could make them, i have no idea what to make it like, and the reason i told you the crew name cause to put it somewhere on the sig maybe, but i was akingg for regular sigs like one for SpaceFalcon, who mains a blue fox, and AIDS who mains black Samus, and we are not picky for coulors but if it helps make it more simple to create somthing then it is there. is this all ok?
I think you should really give her a picture for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom