• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

peach-man

Smash Journeyman
The sweet, sweet land of sweet, sweet, chocolate,
lol, I knew Sugar was going to be flooded with request... XD I mean, there are like, 4 pages posted in one day! lol...
Well, a few pages ago you said you would hate this work if there would be to many siggy's to be made... You don't hate it now, do you? *cuz I don't want your art to suffer because of that^^*

Well, anyway, i'll flood some more ^^

request:
name: peach-man
font: whatever in darkblue
pics: the black peach peach pappiol made or the goth peach Rapid Assassin made on the same page: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118607
whatever pic you choose, surround the with some little black hearts.
background: some light blue-iish stuff not the same as in the original pics though
boarders: not
dimensions: same as Ismar's. Well...something like that

if it doesnt seem a good combination of everything, just make everything pinkish and use the goth peach.
there's NO rush to it, I already waited a long time, so I guess I can wait a little longer^^

ps: congrats with the award! (you to gimpy ^^)

PaperLink

Smash Journeyman
Think you could make me an avatar for wifiwars.com?

Text: none
Subtext: None
Font: Nonce
Image: http://www.pixfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/paperlink4.jpg
Dimensions: Whatever fits Wifiwars
Signature style: ( avi)
Border: None
Colors: Not much, nothing too flashy.

Also, A new sig for wifi wars:

Text: Paperlink
Subtext: Claiming ignorance does not grant you innocence...
Font: Nothing Specific
Image: Any cool ganondorf pics, and Dedede on there too (not too picky on specific images)
Dimensions: Whatever fits Smashboards
Signature style: ( Sig)
Border: None
Colors: Non-specific

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Congrats on the award, btw.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Hi, as long as I'm here, may I have my avatar slightly edited? Not much, I just want it zoomed on the plant's head (similar to the sig), with a purple and black background (also like in the sig). I tried doing the request form, but since so little of the sections applied, I figured it would be easier to ask like so. But still, if required...

Image: http://smashboards.com/customavatars/avatar31399_5.gif
Signature style: Avatar (avi)
Colors: Purple & black, similar/to match my sig

HXY56

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I was wondering if I could have a sig done? Anyways, it doesn't matter what it has on it as long as it says Blackout somewhere. If this is a problem then let me know. I thought that I'd let you be creative on this one considering that you know how to make a sig look good.

Thanks in advanced.

ThunderHero

Smash Apprentice
Hey, can you make me a Megaman sig? For this i want you to be creative, and I dont have any problems with any gen of it(preferably x or BN). Anyway please work your magic. And congrates on the Forum award!

EDTI:
Text: I would like it to say "ThunderHero"
Font: what looks best i guess.
Image: I want you to find something that works and allows it to be origional
Signature style: Sig.
Border: yes, what looks best for it
Colors: Blueish

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Hey, can you make me a Megaman sig? For this i want you to be creative, and I dont have any problems with any gen of it(preferably x or BN). Anyway please work your magic. And congrates on the Forum award!
You must use a order, see the 1st post :p

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
@HXY56: I know you are giving me free creativity, but I have no clue what you'll want and I don't want to redo it if it sucks. This is why I use the Order Form, because it forces you to use some kind of render. ;)

@Mr.Lombardi34: Um, thats a bit rude... You don't have to tell me that... Now, I'll have a mod remove your post as it is now considered spam. >.> Plus, I made that sig for you ages ago.... I've obviously gotten better....

Also, if you think you are so good, I will never make a signature or anything for you again. Stay out of my thread.

SwordMasterR0X

Smash Cadet

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
hello sugar! i would like a sig please :chuckle:
my brothers Lada,dai-A,and Staz told me that u are very good at making sigs! so i would like you to make me one :D

Text: Xtinction

Image:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h277/AznGalahad/Normal_x6_bladearmor.jpg

Size: just like my sig

Colors: Gold,green,blue

Font: slightly BIG and visible

Signature style: sig

oh and please make my sig very clear and visible :chuckle:

and make the text "Xtinction" with Gold shiny letters :D

THANKS!!!!

well heres my old request! please make! thanks sugar!

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
@HXY56: I know you are giving me free creativity, but I have no clue what you'll want and I don't want to redo it if it sucks. This is why I use the Order Form, because it forces you to use some kind of render. ;)

@Mr.Lombardi34: Um, thats a bit rude... You don't have to tell me that... Now, I'll have a mod remove your post as it is now considered spam. >.> Plus, I made that sig for you ages ago.... I've obviously gotten better....

Also, if you think you are so good, I will never make a signature or anything for you again. Stay out of my thread.
It's ok SP, he's just jealous he didn't win best artist of the year.

F.L.U.D.D.

Smash Cadet
Hi Sugar I'd like to make a request.

Text: F.L.U.D.D.
Subtext: I’m not foolin’ around!
Font: Your Choice
Image: http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/images/lucas/lucas_071123a-l.jpg
Dimensions: 400x125
Signature style: signature
Border: if you want
Colors: whatever looks really cool

I know there are tons of other requests so I won't expect it for a while. Thanx.
Btw congrats on the award!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
D'aahh, I don't want to seem pushy but I'm a bit insecure whether or not my sig is being done. DON'T HIT ME! >_<;;
I have a pretty big list, so just be patient. ^_^

So far here it is:
Stryks
Jisike
Brawlpro
Dragothel
THAXCEPTIONAL1
Yellow Legend
Meta-Kirby
TheJalapeno
IsmaR
peach-man
Paper Link
Vicious Delicious
ThunderHero
Xtinction

Yeah. *FEW* I got my work cut out for me. This is the order, and sorry I haven't made any yet today guys, I was at a smash tourney. ^_^ I got 7th out of 15.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
D'aahh, I don't want to seem pushy but I'm a bit insecure whether or not my sig is being done. DON'T HIT ME! >_<;;
I have a pretty big list, so just be patient. ^_^

So far here it is:
Stryks
Jisike
Brawlpro
Dragothel
THAXCEPTIONAL1
Yellow Legend
Meta-Kirby
TheJalapeno
IsmaR
peach-man
Paper Link
Vicious Delicious
ThunderHero
Xtinction

Yeah. *FEW* I got my work cut out for me. This is the order, and sorry I haven't made any yet today guys, I was at a smash tourney. ^_^ I got 7th out of 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom