• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GofG

Smash Champion
Howdy.

I make sigs myself, slightly different style than yours. Mine are more brush-based.

However, I absolutely adore the borders you use, and your choice of text.

If I gave you the psd for this, could you make a border for it? And, should you want, mess with the text?

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Can you make a sig with marth on the left showing off his sword, and fox on the right shooting his blaster or just posing. Please include Fastlikehurricane in the middle as the name. I prefere Icey in the background of marth and fire in the background of fox and lightling on the name. If you have time that'll be great thx man.

MetaKnightmare

Smash Journeyman
Haunting your dreams, looking for cookies
Anyways, keep requests coming! I'm feeling very humble, I just might let the month long thing wait a week. I'm off school, no homework, and no plans except for Thanksgiving night and Black Friday. So, let me decide later if I want to do that. In the meantime, keep requests coming! I'll be pushing them out a lot faster now that school is out! :D
So, is it possible then to get a few changes on my sig?

UltimateLink

Smash Apprentice
It's all good everyone. In fact, it's not bad at all when people go and request sigs from multiple places. I deal with it on ZeldaUniverse all the time. Just don't push me to get it perfect when you plan on using another persons sig.

The best sigs I make are the ones where I choose what it looks like. It's really hard for me when they give me a full list of the exact details of how they want it. It restricts me, and no offense, you guys don't always know what looks good. I used to be very good at making exactly what they imagine, but thats when I had tons of time to do it. I'm very busy.

UltimateLink, yeah, you can have 2 sigs at once. I've seen people do it. I'd request somewhere else first and then come back.
I really appreciate those who let me be creative. It's less stressful on my part and I get to use my tutorials to make it look awesome. The sig I made for Ellio 2 b was straight from a tutorial. I had lots of fun, and guess what? I learned a TON of new things to do with everyones sigs. ^_^

Anyways, keep requests coming! I'm feeling very humble, I just might let the month long thing wait a week. I'm off school, no homework, and no plans except for Thanksgiving night and Black Friday. So, let me decide later if I want to do that. In the meantime, keep requests coming! I'll be pushing them out a lot faster now that school is out! :D
Alrighty then!!
all i want is a metaknight siggy with "LITE" as text.

GO ANYWHERE WITH THIS!!!! BE YOURSELF AS YOU ARE CREATIVE!!

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Howdy.

I make sigs myself, slightly different style than yours. Mine are more brush-based.

However, I absolutely adore the borders you use, and your choice of text.

If I gave you the psd for this, could you make a border for it? And, should you want, mess with the text?
Sure. What kind of border did you want? Show me an example from one of my sigs I made of the border you would like.

Also, I get all my texts from dafont.com :) But I'll see what I can do.

MetaKnightmare said:
So, is it possible then to get a few changes on my sig?
Sure, but.... what's wrong with your sig? :(

UltimateLink said:
Alrighty then!!
all i want is a metaknight siggy with "LITE" as text.
Yes sir!

Ellio 2 b

Smash Apprentice
Wow, thanks again! I just love my signature. But instead of Saying "Thanks To Sugarpoultry!" could I make the Sig a link to this thread?

-Ellio 2 b

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, thanks again! I just love my signature. But instead of Saying "Thanks To Sugarpoultry!" could I make the Sig a link to this thread?

-Ellio 2 b
You can link the thread to my name in your sig. Just highlight "sugarpoultry" and link it. :) Thanks.

Can you make a sig with marth on the left showing off his sword, and fox on the right shooting his blaster or just posing. Please include Fastlikehurricane in the middle as the name. I prefere Icey in the background of marth and fire in the background of fox and lightling on the name. If you have time that'll be great thx man.
I haven't seen any pictures of Marth showing off his sword. Any chance you have one you can provide for me?

The only clean picture of Marth I can find is this one. Or if you would like I could use this one.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Thank you UltimateLink for giving me artistic freedom. I hope you like it.

Charlesz, I'm still waiting for a picture. Do you want me to use what I provided?

And Tanea, I found it:

I made it before you told me which characters you wanted in it. Sorry. I should have waited for your response.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
I have read a little bit of your husbands blog then I came across this signature

http://bp3.blogger.com/_YEWpVq5pIcM...Iegk7DFU/s1600-h/sigforcoolfufumancopysw6.png

I was absolutely amazed by the signature and I just had to have one myself! So if it wouldn't hurt I would like a signature ^^

Size : Whatever suits you best

Style : Definently like the one above

Text : Zantetsu

Characters : I would like Mario and Link. Both in there brawl forms. Whatever picture you want to use of them is fine with me

Thanks in advance. If any questions about my request just reply and I'll be back to answer them ^.^

dodoromeo

Smash Apprentice
Heya sugarpoultry, I requested a sig from you a while back, and I'd like to request another (if its not too soon...)

size: I would like my sig to be the 350x110

Image: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums/userpics/20390/00cb.png

Text: For the primary text, could you write "Got phazon?", and secondary text "Dark Samus for Brawl" also please include "DODO"! =D

Color/bg: I'm not completely fussed over this, I like to think an artist works better with fewer restrictions, so... something blue/blackish might be a starting point, but apart from that its all up to you!

Like I said before, I have already asked you for a sig in the past, and if you are already bogged down by newcomer sig requests, by all means overlook this message, the priority is theirs! But if you do have the time (and are perhaps feeling a little generous..!) here's my request! Godspeed oh creator of forum signatures!

Tanea

Smash Ace
Thank you UltimateLink for giving me artistic freedom. I hope you like it.

Charlesz, I'm still waiting for a picture. Do you want me to use what I provided?

And Tanea, I found it:

I made it before you told me which characters you wanted in it. Sorry. I should have waited for your response.
wow coolio thank you so much i like it i can now show this one off thank you again great job:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
dodoromeo, I'd say its been long enough. I'll get working on your sig. Besides, it sounds really cool, I'm excited to work on it!

darkNES, Um, are you requesting or showing of your sig work? If you aren't requesting I'll have a mod delete this post as it is spamming up my thread.

hey sp, i have a favor??? could u possibly just shrink my sig a lil bit cuz some people are saying its too big and a "sig violation".....many thanks ahead of time!
hitaku made your sig, please go to him to resize it. Or just go get a photo editor like Irfanview and do it yourself. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom