• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sugar's Sig Shop [CLOSED-Stay tuned!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh crap... I forgot, you have to be in the "debate group" to change it to pink. Pink is the exception. :(

Oh, and FYI, I just joined a "homeroom" on Zelda Universe. Basically, I become a graphic student. They have graphic teachers, and they help people with sig skills, so I'll be learning new things that I'll apply to my sigs (well, YOUR sigs!) :) Lately I've been experimenting your requests with photoshop tutorials, so I'm learning more and more every day!

Wreked

Smash Lord
Oh crap... I forgot, you have to be in the "debate group" to change it to pink. Pink is the exception. :(

Oh, and FYI, I just joined a "homeroom" on Zelda Universe. Basically, I become a graphic student. They have graphic teachers, and they help people with sig skills, so I'll be learning new things that I'll apply to my sigs (well, YOUR sigs!) :) Lately I've been experimenting your requests with photoshop tutorials, so I'm learning more and more every day!
Aww. Try light blue then.

Looking forward to all of your new sig talent.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Sugar--thanks for the sig. It looks great.

Could you do me one huge favor, though?

If you still have the Photoshop file for my sig, could you replace the Brawl Mario and add in an 8-bit Mario with the same color scheme?

Many thanks.

psychic turnip

Smash Apprentice
hey i would like a sig

could you make me one with zelda that makes her look really fierce and use darker colors
could you also put pychicturnip in any corner. make the format look cool though

and thankz in advance

Wreked

Smash Lord
Ok I have an avatar request.

Could you use the below pic. And just crop out the legs. Just try to focus on the chest and head.

As for the background you do what you want really. But just have the colors blues reds and blacks.

Thanks in advance.

Cfhero25

Smash Rookie
I have a sig request can you make a isg with solid snake you can use this picture.

I dont care which colour you use and with my name in it please.

RDK

Smash Hero
Redo for Red Darkstar Kirby:
Holy crap, Sugarpoultry--that's some of the best sigging I have ever seen! Multiple kudos to you. You have a gift with Photoshop.

I know I probably sound like the biggest **** ever, but if you have some extra time, could you take the Mario in my sig, zoom in on his head a little bit, and rotate him slightly so he's kind of looking up-ish?

Many thanks. And keep up the great work on your sigs. ;)

psychic turnip

Smash Apprentice
not to be pickey but because i think this is better than what i expected but do you think you could make the nose more visible

if that makes it look stupid then dont do it just tell me

thanks in advaced

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
not to be pickey but because i think this is better than what i expected but do you think you could make the nose more visible

if that makes it look stupid then dont do it just tell me

thanks in advaced
I actually already did that, and it looked dumb, but then I gave it a shot again, tried something new, and it does look better:

SonicMario

Smash Master
I know I already had a Sig earlier. But because Sonic has been confirmed, I think it's time for a new sig.

Size: About the Size of my previous one
Picture: Super Sonic (Centered in the Sig as much as possible)
Picture Effects: Yellow Lightning shooting at random directions from Super Sonic
Top-left Corner: Text (SonicMario)
Bottom-left Corner: Text (Founder of the S.S.S.)
Top-right Corner:
<-This
Bottom-right Corner: Text ([Italics] Live and Learn...)

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey SM, what's the story behind the whole "Live and Learn" thing? I see that popping up in everyone's sig now.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I'm not exactly sure. Maybe as a message to non-belivers saying: "Live your life, and learn that Sonic made it in". But it can be anything. Perhaos people just liked the song :p

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
I would like signature with Buzz and you in wedding attire holding wii remotes. I'd like the subtitle to be, Wii for Eternity.
Maybe 400 x 125 pixels.

Thanks.

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
ACK, double post..... :(

Any chance you could make me one...

Size: 150 high x 400 wide
Picture: A mix of any of of dojo
Effects: dark tint, sort of black hole thing in middle
White text "Meta Knightmare" in top right, "Your worst knightmare" in bottom left.
If I make it for this forum, it will cut it off on the bottom. The most I can do without it getting cut off is 125 high. Unless of course this is for another forum. ^_^

RDK

Smash Hero
Sorry to sound like a total *****, but I'm just re-posting this in case you didn't catch it on the last page:

I know I probably sound like the biggest **** ever, but if you have some extra time, could you take the Mario in my sig, zoom in on his head a little bit, and rotate him slightly so he's kind of looking up-ish?

sugarpoultry

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry to sound like a total *****, but I'm just re-posting this in case you didn't catch it on the last page:
I did see that. I work on new sig requests before I go to fixing others. But now that I'm done with requests, I'll start working on yours.

Size: 150 high x 400 wide
Picture: A mix of any of of dojo
Any of what? MetaKnight?

_________
Edit: Redo for Red Darkstar Kirby:

RDK

Smash Hero
I did see that. I work on new sig requests before I go to fixing others. But now that I'm done with requests, I'll work on yours now.
I see. Again, I don't mean to be pushy.

Also--just out of curiosity--what version of Photoshop do you use?

@Pic:

I meant rotate his whole body, not just his head, lol.

RDK

Smash Hero
Hey Sugarpoultry, if you're not busy, would you mind making a clan banner for the B-man thread?

Basically, just the size of a normal banner. You can do whatever you want with the background, just make it active enough to be a Bomberman banner.

Here's the center pic:

For the text, put "THE BOMB $QUAD" at the top right corner. Then, at the bottom corner, put "Leave the bomb throwing to the experts."

Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom