• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudden Death Help

Comma

Smash Rookie
How do you handle a sudden death situation as Game and Watch? Lucas and Ness always eat me alive with all their ranged dmg. Anyone have some suggestions on how to win a sudden death?

Neb

Smash Lord
Chef spam really screws people over in sudden death, follow it through with a fair, bair, or dair.

Comma

Smash Rookie
Great advice, I just got into a sudden death with an Ike and I spamed chef until he tried to do his charge at me, wich i just jumped and did a Dair! Victory

Comma

Smash Rookie
I'd say I get into a sudden death every other match. I'm posting inbetween games and I actually just lost one to Ike. It was on the Onnet map. I got an Uair and it hit puffed him up the first time and hit him the second time, but no death :*( then i got hit with his Dair x_x

napZzz

Smash Hero
Or run away and wait to see what they do, if they run at you dont shield in case they grab spot dodge so you can dodge an attack or a grab then dtilt or do a grab idk usually works for meh.

bebar

Smash Cadet
Dtilt spam works really good for me because its so fast. Also sometimes i pull my bucket out so they chase me then i either dodge or jump and dair.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
What they said, and take your time! I find the high pressure atmosphere of SD makes people make more mistakes, or not think the situation out. They throw their power around, what you really need in SD is speed.

~rh

Smash Lord
Take your time, but don't take too long. Don't want those bombs on your ***.

Top Bottom