• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sudden Death Brooklyn, NY 12/15 Featuring OTG, Hax, Eggm, Reno, G$, The Moooon, DJN

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, for some reason each file I recorded ended up being like 3 gigs, and youtube only allows files up to 2 gigs to be uploaded, so I have to rename and convert them ALL, it's gonna take awhile. I will probably do it all at once, probably on Sunday, but we'll see, maybe i'll have some time during the week before then.

I think I put one more set up on my youtube channel that I linked to in here. Teams losers finals I believe. You can check it out at youtube.com/theeggm

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
Lol, for some reason each file I recorded ended up being like 3 gigs, and youtube only allows files up to 2 gigs to be uploaded, so I have to rename and convert them ALL, it's gonna take awhile.
ahhhh i hate when that **** happens haha! cant wait to see the vids tho

R3N0

Smash Lord
way to upload a game where i get thrashed by aziz.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Where are the results? I did a very cursory search for them and came up with nothing.

Looking forward to the vids tho.

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
u guys are ********, did you not read eggm's post

it takes a long *** time to convert the videos especially if they're huge file sizes

just be patient lmao

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Good looks S l o X, I forgot to check the tourney thread itself!

At least this thread was good for something lolol.

Max?

Smash Champion
reminds me why I stopped uploading
I'm not sure if your post in response to mine. I'm not stressing about the vids; it's a really busy time of the year, and Eggm might not have time to do this. My big gripe is that there is still no results thread a MONTH after it happened. No vids, nothing. The same thing with the No Johns that's just happened, and many other tournaments that have happened in our region over the last year or so. It's almost as if none our tournies even happened.

It's just beat to see. We are trying to keep this scene alive, and show that we have a presence in the community, but frankly it seems like no one gives a ****. Admittedly I'm guilty of this as well tho, so maybe I shouldn't be talking.

Also, Slox you're free. MM me

Top Bottom