• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-~-Subspace Emissary RPG-~- No Spots Open

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
OOC: OMG, air battle at its finest XD

IC:

Peach saddled up and hanged on as best as she could. She then saw the red B under the ship. She didn't exactly knew it was a bomb, but so far, everything she dished out wasn't a good thing.

"Be careful, Yoshi." She warned. "Try to get over him so I can land on his ship."

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox wasn't going to be bested in the air by a lizard. He didn't have room to turn into them, so he slammed on the boost and distanced himself. He did a wide turn back around and bore his gunsight on the enemy. His finger switched to cannons and squeezed.

The light on his control panel alerted him the firing-bay door was open. He made a decision to reach behind his seat and grab something, which he slipped under his vest.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The princess saw that the ship was giving himself some space, then firing at him. "Eeeek!" The woman shrieked as she began to steer Yoshi as best as she could to dodge the projectiles. A few almost hit them. The woman was running out of time with her plan. The bomb was very close to self-detenate.

As they began to slowly get closer, she gripped on the bomb. This would either be a hit or a miss. The woman wind up her bomb and then threw it with great force right at the tinted window of the Arwing. By the time it reached, it would explode right on his face. If it doesn't cause great damage, it would blind him for awhile.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox hadn't expected the lizard to be so maneuverable. The bomb zoomed toward his cockpit, no time to turn. It was too high for his cannons. He spun his Arwing inverted to dive away, but he didn't have the time. The bomb-omb slammed right into the open bomb-bay. The Arwing exploded in a huge yellow ball of fire and energy. The ejected cockpit hurtled towards the ground, it's small G-diffusers trying to slow it. It slammed hard into the ground, sending up a plume of dirt and creating a 2 meter wide crater.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Back on the ground, Lucario was being slide-showed by a black little man (OOC: lol?). Or, from what he could see anyway. Whether he was helping or not, Lucario did not know. Every now and then, Lucario would get a glimpse at the air battle going on between them. All of a sudden, a spectacular display of fireworks emitted from the spacecraft.

'Yes!' he celebrated to himself 'The fox is no more!'

Then he saw a small black speck against the blue sky. 'Could it be....No, no one could escape that fantastic explosion...' He watched it slam into the ground.

"Take me over there." He ordered the 2 Dimensional creature. "I need to finish this..."

-Olimar-

Smash Rookie
Olimar followed Lucario's instructions and fled, Pikmin close behind. He looked back as he ran. A tear ran down his cheeck, he had grown to like Lucario. Please... Please be ok... He though hopefully, as he heard his footsteps behind him. After Olimar was a good distance from the brawl, he slowed down to a walk. He sat down beside a tree and sighed. What would his next step be?

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox woke up in a daze and with a pounding headache. Gel insulators (the equivalent of our airbags) lined the walls, spent. One in front of him had a disturbingly well detailed imprint of his face. The cockpit had righted itself top-up with it's small jets. He pushed the canopy open and climbed out of the small crater, behind him the cockpit burst into flames. In the distance he saw Lucario.

The scouter screamed combat into Fox, and he prepared for the battle. His foresight had equipped him with the means to win this fight no matter what, even if it got up close.

Yaya

Smash Champion
The figure, un-aware of the past happenings in the fight, thought that Fox had done no wrong, he had to defend the poor Fox.

The creature stopped juggling Lucario, threw him up, jumped up to meet with him, and smashed him to the ground with a giant key.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
"UNH!" Lucario yelled in pain, as he slammed to the ground.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!? I have done nothing to you! Are you allies with that loathsome beast, attacking people for the sheer fun of it!? I should destroy you right now you slanderous oaf!"

OOC: the edit was to change my post because yaya posted before me -.-

-Olimar-

Smash Rookie
Olimar saw what the 2-D being was doing to Lucario. "Hey!" Olimar screamed, as he started running for him. "Don't hurt him!" He threw all his Pikmin at the 2-D fiend, and flung his head into it's thin body. "Who are you?! What are you doing?! Explain yourself!" Olimar demanded. He saw Lucario on the floor. "Lucario!" He ran to his aid, and touched his shoulder. "Cold..."Olimar thought. "Wake up, please, wake up!" He yelled, shaking Lucario.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Lucario coughed a couple times, drops of blood coming out with each one.

"Ahem....I'm fine Olimar. Remember, I get stronger as I get injured." Lucario reassured Olimar as he rose, blood dripping from his mouth.

"Let us finish off this lowly scum!" He yelled weakly. "Then we'll take care of the celestial beast."

-Olimar-

Smash Rookie
Olimar grinned. "Let's finish this..." He said queitly as he leaped for his enemy. "Go!" He yelled, as he strongly threw a yellow Pikmin. The electric shock was satisfying. Then his Pikmin linked together, and he shot them forward at Fox. It hit him hard. "Get what you deserve, foul beast!" Olimar yelled at the top of his lungs, while unleashed countless attacks, hoping to elimate the problem.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Yoshi had finally landed, and spit out the blue shell. His wings shrunk back into his body.

My, what violent creatures, he thought to himself, watching Olimar, Fox and Lucario.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
As Lucario watched the little astronaut execute his fury attacks, he began charging an Aura Sphere.

'This time I will NOT be interrupted!' He thought angrily as the glowing, sapphire sphere grew by the second in his paws, ablaze with aura.

When finished charging, the Aura Sphere was bigger than him, consuming him.

'I can't..... hold this any....longer!' He strained to keep the glowing ball, ready to insinegrate anything in it's path, under control.

"Olimar! Get out of the way!' Lucario shouted.

Then he let it go on it's rampage...

Yaya

Smash Champion
The figure jumped in the way of the Sphere, it took out a bucket and absorbed the blast with it, it propelled him back a few feet, but he remained standing.

The figure beeped furiously.

"Why are you fighting? Do you intend to kill this poor creature!"

Of course, they could not understand him.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Lucario stared in disbelief. 'Where did my sphere go?' He asked himself. 'There's no way it just disappeared. The physics of this world prohibits it. Unless....This two dimensional creature is not from this world. And why can it not talk? All I hear is beeping...Of course! It was the beeping from earlier! And he was with that strange reptile, which is helping me. He is either a traitor, or an ally."

Lucario started trying to communicate before Olimar tired out again. "Strange little creature. I am your friend. That fox over there is not! He is trying to kill us for no reason! Do you wish to be evil? We are merely defending ourselves! Make the choice now!"

Yaya

Smash Champion
The figure did not believe this story.

The figure rushed forward leaped up in the air, and took a box and swung it at Lucario.

"LIAR!" The figure screamed.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Lucario used double-team and appeared behind the creature.

"You obviously don't believe me. What must I do to make you believe?"

Yaya

Smash Champion
"Simple. There is none."

The figure leaped up and pulled out his pet snapping turtle, don't ask why he carries it around, for this creature is very strange.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
Lucario was bit multiple times in the arms."Argh! I grow tired of these games! Let's go, Olimar!. We must catch up with everyone else and rest. Get on my back, they won't be able to catch us in ExtremeSpeed."

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
(I refuse to let Olimar god-mode a strong hit on me. I'm going to play assuming that the pikmin misses and regrouped with Olimar, as that will have no effect on the roleplay).

Fox walked slowly towards the combat between Lucario and Game and Watch. He paid no attention to Olimar, who had been unable to hit him with his pikmin previously. He turned to the small man and scowled,

"You'll need to be a lot closer and faster than that."

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox's eyes burned with a desire to finish off his opponents. He drew his blaster and fired shot after shot at Lucario. Now he was angry, his accuracy was perfect and his moves would be potent.

Lotasin

Smash Cadet
"OLIMA-" All of a sudden, a blazing red streak went right into his shoulder, causing his eyes to widen, and howl in pain. Then another shot, into the side. Another, into the neck. Leg. Thigh. Back. All body parts were being hit at once, it had seemed. When the shooting of the red-hot lasers stopped, Lucario stumbled to the ground, too weak to get up, as strong as he was. His fur was ablaze in small areas, turning the magnificant blue fur, into black ashes. He turned his head to see 3 blurry figures, all rapidly moving. With one of them coming ever closer. He could not stay conscious for long. All sound seemed to stop, as he watched the cruel melee between Olimar and the creature.

'Is this it?' He thought 'Is this where my life ends? When I finally receive a friend...It's taken away from me? I cannot understand...What is the point of getting something that would make you happy...Just to have it taken away?'

As the Figure came closer and closer, Lucario got nearer to death. When the out of focus beast was right in front of Lucario, the Pokemon lost consciousness.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox lowered his blaster for the killshot and squeezed the trigger. The blasters hissed and the left side blew out, sparks spat out of the broken weapon. Specks of insulation gel coated the inside of the blaster just above the trigger and the fried wire. Squished just inside by the crash, the gel reacted with the firing of the blaster until finally it burned through the wire.

Fox made no sound, but threw the blaster to the side and reached inside his vest.

-Olimar-

Smash Rookie
OOC: I'm so sorry! I was REALLY busy and didn't get time to post.

"Don't touch him! This is your fault!`` Olimar said, as he prevented Fox from helping Lucario. Olimar kneeled down to Lucario. "I'm so sorry... I was a fool, I let rage get the best of me, please... Live..." He said regretfully, as countless tears ran down his cheeck. Olimar got up quickly. "It's all your fault! All of you!" He screamed. He tried to carry Lucario away. He wasn't very strong, and Lucario was much bigger than he was. But he was determined. "Don't worry..." He whispered. He was tired, but still went on. He finally reached a small lake. "Here, drink." He told Lucario, pointing to the lake. He wore a slight grin. He would not lose his new friend.

(OOC: EDIT: Ok, all done! :) )

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
When Peach slowly landed with Yoshi, she quickly got off of him and ran as fast as her heels took her. She wasn't going to let the Fox hurt him any longer.

Then, the princess began to go between Fox and Lucario. Her back facing Lucario, while she faced Fox.

"I won't let you hurt him." She said.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox said nothing. His hand brushed by his reflector at lightning speed, the air around he and Peach flashed in a blue hexagon, the powerful current shot with instantaneous speed through the air.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The force shot Peach, which carried Lucario when bumped in, to a nearby tree. She then slowly gotten up and then looked at the opponent in front of her. Then, he dashed off towards the fur that is her enemy. When she was near, sh jumped. However, instead of doing a full jump, she floated in the air towards him as she let lose a furry of kicks to Fox's face and chest, hoping to make at least one contact.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox deflected most of the kicks with great talent, but his feet were quicker than his hands, and the last, stronger kick connected with his chest. He was sent back, doing a backwards somersault and landing on his feet sliding backwards.

He adjusted his vest with a wince and bolted towards Peach, it was his turn for a move. He went to make like he would leap, but he kept his feet planted on the ground. He twisted his torso hard and pushed off with all his strength into a flying roundhouse kick.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The Princess saw the rush he was going for. Since it looked like he may jump, the woman grabbed her crown and decided to make good use for her title: using it as a brass knuckle. The woman felt the sheer force of the attack, as possibly Fox on his leg. They had a power strugle at first, but Peach soon backed off, landing on the ground. The arm she used for a weapon felt stressed.

The woman began to make a 360 degree turn before launching herself towards Fox. Her behind sticking out the farthest.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
The crown shot hard into Fox's leg. It hurt, but the adrenaline dulled it.

Without an immediate answer to Peach's attack, he threw himself to the side and rolled out of the way. Quickly back on his feet he ran at Peach and closed the distance, not quite ready to show his trump card.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
The princess landed on her bum as her attack missed. Just within that moment, she gotten up and quickly dug her hand to the ground to pull out a turnip with a 'ow' look. She then threw it at him, then pulled out another turnip with a different expression and threw it at him.

A6M Zero

Smash Ace
Fox once again reached for the reflector. This time he took it off his belt, pressed the power button, locked it, and threw it ahead of him all in one fluid motion. The turnips shot back at Peach, Fox ran behind the flying reflector, aiming to close the last few metres of distance between them.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
THe blond didn't expect this. She crossed her arms over her face to shield it. She was able to block the first two, but the reflector shocked her body as she got on her knees. As she slowly got back up, she did her best to move back so as to give them some space.

Top Bottom