• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STYKz - High Point, NC - Jul 26, 08 - Melee/Brawl tourny

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Melee Teams:
1st - LoZR and Dr.PP
2nd - Dark Hart and Twitch
3rd - Malk and Karn

Melee Singles:
1st - LoZR
2nd - Dr.PP
3rd - Twitch

See-Saw:
1st - LoZR and Dark Hart
2nd - Malk, Dr.PP, and Bill? I think it was Bill.

Brawl Teams:
1st - Malk and Karn
2nd - Those Hickory guys, Team Chaos Control, I think they're called Cool and Chaos
3rd - LoZR and Dr.PP

Brawl Singles:
1st - Dr.PP
2nd - Karn
3rd - LoZR

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
My Mewtwo was pretty **** beast yesterday. I should've done dittos with Karn like I had planned.

I was playing pretty bad in Brawl yesterday though.

Ryzo- Your CF is pretty good. Sorry we did so bad in doubles.
Dark Hart- STOP HOGGING TWITCH IN MELEE DOUBLES!!!! D:
Stingers- I THINK it was you that I did MEwtwo dittos with. Those were tooooo fun.
Jim- superwavedash -> 9 Hammer was tooooooooo good. XD
LOZR- Our spacey matches on FD were fun even though I know you were sandbagging. My lazer gimp was toooooo pro. >:3 Also, you were too **** funny at IHOP
Dr. Peepee- I never got the chance to play you but you are soooo good. You gotta get those matches uploaded.

Sorry to that Pit I played yesterday. I was playing really badly. I know, no johnz, right?

Zero-Gamer- I never got the chance to play you in Brawl but my Young Link vs your Fox was a fun match.
Twitch- stop being so good. Also, DO YOU EVER WATCH YOUR FINGERS WHEN YOU PLAY?!?! D:
Malk-I'll reclaim my title as best IC in NC. D: Also, your scream was such an amazing mindgame. XD

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
ShoutOutz!

LoZR - You is too good, bro. Too good. Playing you is always fun, even if I always lose. Watching you play PP was too good. We should Falco ditto on FD more. You are Funny as hell, too. We won the see-saw match, and that's the most important part Visit Raleigh before Jubilee. I can't wait to see myself get ***** in your new combo video!

Dr.PP - What a scrub you are. You 0-Death'd me and missed an l-cancel. I'm very disappointed. =P jkjk Falco dittos with you were too good. You and LoZR teaming up was just ****. Total ****. After me and Twitch worked so hard to get to Grand Final after losing to you guys the second round, our set was 3-0. Your Falco was just amazing. And when you pulled out Fox on me, I was fairly surprised at how good it was, too. Better bring Tapes and VCR to my place, boy!

Zero - You were much better than I thought you'd be, I'll give you that.

Twitch - Best teammate ever? Seriously, for our first time teaming we did really well. Watching you beat Malk and Karn 2 on 1 in Losers Finals was so intense and ****ing amazing. Not to mention being undefeated (Besides against LoZR and PP) in teams friendlies. Your Fox and Sheik are amazing. If you and PP find your way to Jubilee on that Saturday, we're totally teaming again.

Bill - I still haven't played you yet, but you're still as awesome as ever. If you get those UNC Bi-weeklies going, I'm totally there.

The Kids™ - You guys were cool, and pretty chill, except for Stingers, he's a *****, jk. =P <3 Get better at Melee! All of you! You're good, but you should get better so I stop beating you. =P Except for Jim, he doesn't need to get better because he's British. That makes him better. He Superwavedash'd into a 9 Hammer. Too Good.

Vilt - Who uses teamwork? =P You should have brought money so I could've beaten played you in Melee Singles. =P

BEHR - You should have been here bro, I had to settle with beating Vilt. Come to Jubilee and we'll play Melee then.

Hickory guys - You get props for making it as far as you did in both Brawl events.

psike - Hey, I remembered you! It was really nice meeting you, come to Jubilee!

Ryanarius - You have a nice Falcon, dude. Keep working on it, and you'll be up there!

Krii - Thanks for hosting bro, this tournament was nice, though I was disappointed at the turnout for Melee Singles. You have a really nice Falco, too. All you need is some better mindgamez, and you'll be up there too.

Sparkles - I hate you because I hate Link and you beat me with Link. =P jkjk

Speedsk8er - We're so good at Brawl Teams, bro. We're unstoppable. Especially if I use Snake. It's not like I'm going to Kill myself 3 times, steal a life, then kill myself again.

Karn - Thanks for driving me around, bro. Good sh*t in Brawl. I can't play that game for my life. That one turn you made was the best.

Matt - We're so good at Brawl. It should have been us in the Grand Finals, not Karn and PP. lawlz Can't believe you missed my house on the way back, but it was 3:30 in the morning.

IHOP was too good guys.

NC Smash is the best.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Aight Darkey.

I feel like holdin a Smashfest next week. >w<

or you should hold one. :3

Malk

Smash Champion
SHOUTSOUTSs

lozr - team game and watch still undefeated we will never back down we will never die

drpp - what happened to pp cruiser crews match? You understand this game too well stop sandbagging in NC and start going to tri-state area tournaments.

karn - why am I giving you a shout out. Teaming with you is a lot more enjoyable than playing against you.

dark hart - my car fell apart before I got home and I had to walk I'm kind of pissed off

speedsk4re - my african brother and secret lover

kids - it's been too long. you guys have grown up a lot and are chill as hell now. btw stingers can you send me your mom's number?

zero - **** you

twitch - you are a very small person

chaos/cool - it was good meeting you guys, try not to get demoralized. you had us the first couple games. Come to Jubilee!

hot girl - call me! 919-607-1656

krii - thanks for hosting and thanks for food

pepper - good **** not actually collecting my venue fee I owe you one

cocoa - you're the chillest dog ever I hope to see you again someday

I guess that's all PEACE NUKKAsw

ptown

Smash Ace
cool lists, guys! great job!

congratulations, everybody is a winner here!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Aww Ptown, you so good!

I did forget a few things though:

International House of Pancakes- You're awesome for having waffles.

Cocoa- Domestic animals are where it's at lately.

Malk, that crews stuff was supposed to happen if LoZR's crew showed. I also thought that maybe singles would've ended a few hours earlier(lol) I still could've done something.
I feel like I could've performed better, but that's what Jubilee is for! Thanks for believing in me man!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol man, I wanna get on your level soo bad. Thanks for bringing me into reality though. I'm gonna go for precise moves next time around, so don't expect any more freebies ok?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well seeing as there is gonna be a melee tourney at mpj now that saturday. Will see if you can take em down then. But it wont be easy ill be rolling just like yesterday son

Krii

Smash Journeyman
OK so like after you all left this morning i went back to sleep and woke up at 7 PM O>O;;;;;;;;;
btw. Stykz is still in the kitchen eating my foods and Cocoa is still here kicking my *** in brawl =3

SHoutout times
Dr.pp--- Ok mister Peppers, it was so fun having you over to the tourney and stuffs. Im still a bit lethargic so jyah. Umm.. o I finaally understood the funny of Speedskaters Jewbilee joke. it took me forevers.

Lozr--- Nice chit chat we had last night, and nice job beating the people to the house who had a GPS with them? (wth?) Keep being teh **** and i will be a challenge someday =O

Stingers--- Alex, yeah i know your effing name, nice job on 5th and i was shocked when you remembered my name as soon as you walked through the front door. i was all like =O! It's always fun hanging out with you and thhe other kids
My ps3 is gna let me write much anything else.
IF YOU LOST A NECKLACE CALL ME AND DESCRIBE IT

Also PP are you positive that's your wii remote? i cant find mine T,T lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Umm.. o I finaally understood the funny of Speedskaters Jewbilee joke. it took me forevers.

you should've been at IHOP with us then you would know what made it really hilarious :D

why weren't you at IHOP actually wtf...anyway

STINGERS SHOUTOUTS aww yeah

Dr. PP - Dude I can't stop thinking about that 15 year old, no way she's 15 right? Also that random biker was such a *****, **** I'm pissed we didn't run his *** over. Though thats nothing compared to when we DROVE DOWN A 1 WAY STREET THE WRONG WAY because your GPS sucks, **** dude you need a new one! GJ on taking all those poor peoples money in melee and brawl though, you're too **** good! I hope we can see you at JEWbilee, I'll call you later with details about that.

LOZR - I wish I could've played you at STYKs, all well, no big loss. Congrats on winnin Melee singles dude! Can't be too hard with only like, 7 people entering melee, but still...oh btw, you're freaking hilarious, going to IHOP and laying in that room talking about that 15 year old was so funny. Also, we wants to add you on myspace, wtf is it?

Speedsk8er - Yeah I did Mewtwo dittos with you, those were so awesome. Also, both of our ICs dittos came down to Solo Popo vs. Solo Popo I think...those were sweet! Dude you're hilarious, I hope you come to JEWbilee (funniest **** thing all night) so we can play some more. We need to play Brawl sometime though :(

Malk - I'll give you my moms number after you give me that one chicks that wants your body so **** bad :) my mom is single btw you better hurry up before you lose the chance

Karn - Your ROB is too **** good :( You like, 2 stocked me, right? I guess thats not so bad though, I picked him up a month ago and I barely get any practice since the rest of the Kids hate this game haha. GJ winning Brawl Doubles with Malk, I hope that Chaos Kid doesn't come by your house and kill you...actually...

Chaos - Don't kill me :( I'm too young to die

Dark Hart - Dude you're funny as hell, I'm sorry about messin with you, i just enjoy it too much. and yeah yeah i know I suck at melee, because brawl is just so much better :D AHAHAHA! I'll try to get better in melee for you though, me and jim will be able to take you and twitch next time we see you! (hopefully Jewbilee)

Krii - Thanks a whole bunch for leting us sleep over dude, you were so awesome for that I can't thank you enough! And I'm so glad you got me into MvC2 lmao, that game is so fun. Who cares if I suck and can only spam the blaster with Megaman over and over, it's still fun :D. We need to play in Brawl/Melee sometime dude :(. I'll see you at Jewbilee I hope!

STYKs the Bird - You flew into a fvcking window ahahahahahaha

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
L0zR wouldn't be L0zR without Chocolate Thunder and me. Wait until Jubilee to see.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm...I checked your batteries remember? Hold on...yeah, I'm thinking the one I took may have been yours. I'll do a better check up later on, but right now it looks that way. Did you have to sync that remote up with my Wii? If you didn't, then I'm guessing that it was mine.

ZIO, LoZR gave me a little history on his smash life when we were chilling at STYKs, but I'm not really sure what you're gonna do lol. Also, what did you think of my matches with him? How bout that Corneria match huh?

Stingers, maaaan why you gotta go and tell everyone what happened!!! "Unamed Road" garbage on that GPS is all that happened. We should've followed LoZR lol.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
I got my skill from playing over time, i get my laughter from zio and chocolate thunder. We are always joking around

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Huh? what do you mean? What was his history?

EDIT: Yeah. I meant his charisma! All his jokes, voice imitations. God, it's a riot hanging out with L0zR and Thunder. And I hope the feelings mutual.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I just meant like he was telling me like how he got competitive and all. I thought that you might've had pics of him just starting out with Link or something.

LoZR, you're so right about all that. Mad skills and mad cool only comes with experience. I'm gonna get one or the other(I hope)!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Time for meee to say something! I failed to mm Malk and others >.>, but this was a great tournament. It was my first time at a house tournament and I guarentee it won't be my last. I learned a couple of awesome things for Melee (how to super wave dash? Still not sure DX) and there are so many more awesome things I'd like to practice. You guys were awesome, and I'd love to fight any of you sometime so I can get better (my bro isn't very high in technical skill >.>) If anyone lives near Kernersville, maybe we can have some good practice sessions sometime?

P.S. Team Winario wobble wuv :D
And LozR, REMATCH!

Ja

Smash Journeyman
In case anyone doesn't know my gamer name, I was the guy with red hair and the lobster shirt.

Shoutouts:
Dark Hart- Good stuff with the falco dittos. Lol at all the random crap people told you.

SpeedSk8er- Your Mewtwo and ICs were good, especially your Mewtwo. I'm sorry about doubles too, I shouldn't have CPed brinstar. Wish we had some time to practice a bit before our first match. No johns.

Shirtless armpit sweat bandanna guy who pika gimped me- 1. I don't remember your name, but I think you're Malk. 2. You were pretty chill and said some amusing ****. Btw I hear l0zr beat M2k in marth dittos, AMIRITE!?!?!!

Twitch- You've gotten a lot, and I mean a LOT better since I last played you. Your fox ***** me and I saw you do well 1v2 against Karn and Malk. Keep it up.

Dr. Peepee- Man it's been a while, good to see you. Your mario is still **** and now you're good with Falco and Marth too. You played well even against l0zr, I think if you keep with it you'll be pro within a year.

Krii- Thanks for hosting and stuff, it was a nice tournament. Had fun playing friendlies with you.

Tim and Jim- Good stuff with the doubles friendlies.

The people that were there for brawl but played melee anyways- Thanks for the games, all of you were at least decent even though it had been while. Come back to melee! :p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That reminds me LoZR: what did you think of my Marth? How do you think I would've done against you if I had used him in our set once or twice? On discussion, I do think that you would do well against any pro though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It still would've been fun. Too bad we didn't get more time to play eachother while we were at Krii's. We'll have plenty of time to make up for that at Ali's though.

Top Bottom