• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stupid things we say while playing ssbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph

Smash Journeyman
I dont really play smash enough with friends to say a "Stupid thing to say" So ill just argue with the computer and be like "omfg that is some BS yo!" Or like "........." and to finish it off with a little "........leave me alone e_e" lol so yeah thats it :)

Fox4695

Smash Apprentice
My freind just said sum thing to me that I found pretty funny when he was playing with Doctor Mario and kept throwing his pills
"Get ****ing healthy"

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
I remember one time when I was playing a friend with Ness and I hit him with my Yo-yo. He paused the game, dropped the controller and pointed his finger at me and said "Don't you try that glitch cr@p on me!"

I told him I hadn't done the glitch. (which I hadn't.) he didn't believe me and went and sat on the other side of the stage. I didn't feel like changing my style to offensive so I sat there too. The standoff lasted for quite some time until he realised that he could cancel the glitch with his low attacks (DK) so he creeped forward bit by bit, slapping the ground with d-tilt until finally he got close enough for me to run in and attack him with a running attack.

He paused the game again and shouted "OI! You didn't do the glitch, you @s$!"

I said Yeah, and then the fight continued as normal.

But that was pretty funny at the time.

VilNess

Smash Champion
Yeah it´s always funny how the heat of battle changes when you lay a trapbox... and even moreso if you equip the thunder jacket :D

.:ßio§torm7:.

Smash Cadet
When I play as Jiggz I call Rest "the Lovin'". If I grab a super mushroom and hit one of my friends w/ Rest I yell "TWICE THE LOVIN!!!" and fall on the floor laughing like a maniac.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i was "infinited shined"(it ended so it wasnt infinite). my brother said "u just got **** in the face and love it. u loved it so much that i wanted more." i hit my brother....he hit me back. my brother isnt that good with insults

Drexxin

Smash Cadet
I have to say i say plenty of things that make my friends laugh there a**** off, perhaps that gives me an advantage =)

SaucyBoy

Smash Cadet
we call the home run bat the "Pimpin stick"

Light saber "links ultamate wepon"

when ever Boistorm7 says anything hes "full of stupid" has "the stupid" or is just "stupid"

also ness is, "increadbly saucy" or a "saucyboy" hence my name...

I started to tell the link play to take me off the naughty list (because at christmass he was an elf)

then he became "white suprimist link" and "black panther link"

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Whenever my friends and I kill one another we say, "Smoke!" We play with this monotoned idiot who says that and it gets really annoying.

We also make jokes about Ness, like when someone kills him we say, "He's just a boy!"

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll say to my friend: "All you do is spam'. He'll then say "Heeeeeeeeeeeres more!" And he'll spam more. Also... ...I'll go "I'm taking off all level effect levels on random select", then he'd say "Crap, now I'm gonna lose".

Eric the Lone

Smash Journeyman
My college roomate's friend just started playing with us a few days ago and he's already annoying everyone like crazy. If he pulls off a shine spike he goes "Taste the rainbow *****." He's always saying "They're after me lucky charms!", then like if he spot dodges or keeps avoiding attacks it's "Sorry silly rabbit!"

Other words/phrases he has used:

Skittles!
BEEF!
Pinocchio!
Stop looking at me swan

-_-

ue6joW

Smash Apprentice
Whenever my friend plays as bowser, and gets nailed, he'll say something along the lines of ""yeah thanks. please just IGNORE that large "edge gaurd me sign" spray painted on my back""

jenniprncss

Smash Cadet
Every year in YBC (youth bible club) we have a all niter. SO every year my friend Jacklyn brings her gamecube right. And we would always play ssbm melee, so every single time i would choose Zelda, cause I am really good at her. My friend Ellen would choice kirby, cause he is really cute. So every time Ellen would be so stupid and swallow me when I am Zelda( I hate Sheik) and she be like," I stole your looks". Everytime I would get killed during the all-niter, I would start yelling cuss words right, and the next meeting, I got in so big trouble for screaming them.

Details:

Ellen- pink kirby

Me-pink Zelda

jackyln-red Zelda

some other guy- blue kirby

stage:
Fountain of Dreams

ready, GO

jacklyn turns into shiek
Ellen swallows me( I start whipering cuss words)

Ellen starts saying she got my looks

Killing, I fall (start saying ****)

The whole night goes on, I win, and got in trouble for cussing when falling

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha, that's like ATM machine. Gotta love it.

Yoshi's midair dodge takes 4 frames to become invincible (like most other characters) so whenever I try to midair dodge and don't press it early enough, I'll yell out "4 FRAMES!!!"

thundah

Smash Apprentice
back in the day i used to play smash with all the neighborhood kids, a lot of stupid things were said...

the best was when i whipped the crap out of this one kid, just totally owned him, my fake (but accurate) russian accent came out and i said "thank you for playing smash brothers. have a cookie and a soda on your way out. goodbye." *a little funnier if you can picture a russian accent*

i had no intention of saying it, it just came out. we were rollin for days...

drewdizzal

Smash Apprentice
wow...this is my first post ever on smashboads. its great to finally talking to some hardcore smashers. When I use to play with Lugi and win a match, right after lugi does the taunt when he turns around and does his "double finger guns", i would say "you just got shot." My bro, who uses fox, right after he killed sombody, he would down smash then pause the game and fox would be in a break dancing pose. hella funny. i also did that with mario when he does his windmill move. right after i would say "break battle *****...you wanna serving of some of this?" also, with lugi, i would jump and do Nair then FF and pause the game and yell "matrix!" because of matrix reloaded when trinity landed like that in the very beggining of the movie. When me and my cousin would play, every time either of us gets smashed far of the stage and you see the bubble of the character because the stage is too small, and it looks like you recovered, but you still die, we say "****, MASTER HAND", because it seems like the master hand grabbed the character. hah...and...oh yea when i play my ganondarf vs mykill's (my cuz) c.falcon, i call dorfs Fair the "justice fist!" and my Bair "crime fist!" while he calls his Fair "ultra knee!" also when i land 3 justice fist on him i yell "the three amigos" cause i watch alot of wrestling and eddie's dope. ****, i said too much....

Hockey442

Smash Apprentice
Weird Names For Pokemon

Just some weird names my friends and i have came up with for some pokemon....

Marill = Slaptits
Cezor = Sleezor
Porygon = CrabTree (You never expect a crab tree) :)

Wife

Smash Lord
You guys are losers.
When I play the game I am completely serious 100% of the time.
I never laugh or joke because SSBM is not a laughing matter.
It's my job Pablo, I take it seriously

Galeon

Smash Ace
^ You're the kind of person who probably has a seizure when someone pauses/unpauses mid game without warning...

white peachy

Smash Ace
i used to call fox's shine the blue butt box from hell.
i guess that's about it.

ohh and when falcon kills somebody with the knee the comment "who hits with a knee?" usually comes out.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Origionally posted by me :p
Put that in your pipe and smoke it

...Origionally posted by Kofox
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Dejavue o_O

Origionally posted by drewdizzal
lugi
It's "Luigi" not "Lugi"

One thing is say when I am losing I will think up an excuse like "LEVEL EFFECTS!" or "SPAMLORD IS BACK!"

Exovel

Smash Ace
i dont know if this happens to anyone else, but when im losing i tend to get frustrated and throw the controller or call my friends some choice names, but when im winning its all grins, smiles, cocky comments, and maybe even a song and dance if i have a big enough lead.....i always seem to really upset the people playing against me, but maybe thats why i win?

ue6joW

Smash Apprentice
whenever my friend nick and i are playing, the only item we ever turn on is pokeballs just because they make for entertaining moments. the only real habbit we've gotten in to is, whenever marill comes out, jus as he makes his suicidal leap from the edge of the stage, we yell in high-pitched girly voices "byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee marill!!

Smoothnfresh86

Smash Rookie
me and my friends talk sooo much trash its stupid. It's my fault though cuz ive always been a joker and i can really hurt someones feelings with my disses. One time I started telling my friend how his loss is metaphorical to his wak *** life. long story short, i got too personal and we got into a fist fight. lol. It was all good tho. A few months later my otha friend was dissing him while beatin him really bad,,,and he actually got up with a tear in his eye and kicked him out. We were like 17/18 mind u not some kids....haha...good times......

Suliman

Smash Apprentice
when i play, i usually yell things like "CHEATS!!!" every time my friend cancells my spike... Really annoying, but i get him in the end...

And sometimes, when i just need to calm down, and get my friend annoyed, we play something called a "monkey fight". Basically, i use gannon and he uses cf mostly for these matches, and we play on corneria. And we make monkey sounds when we are fighting. its really hilarious to scream like a monkey when i sweet spot gannons fair and kill him, or get spiked...

alot of times in a normal match, i sometimes feel the need to scream like homer simpson when he gets hurt or scared, right before my friend is about to harm me. its really funny when it scares the hell out of him lol...

Konkey Dong

Smash Journeyman
i play alongside the punch crew rather frequently and let me tell u, sometimes we just say the darndest things i swear. we're thinking of making vids to prove it, but vids are overrated and a lot of work and the smash community is a bunch of losers that doesnt deserve the effort required. ohned.

washappeningmang

Smash Cadet
hi

zanguzen: boppity boppity boppity bop (check my thread)

kirk, metracid, buho, wats ur sb's name: wwwhat?! (when dying)
MANG: yeya
pat: ookay

yea im not goin to list em again check the thread

Glide

Smash Ace
I remember the other day, while playing on corneria, someone made a comment about shiek's f-tilt being ********. I simply responded with: "Yeah, shiek does have some nice legs..." at which point I was shot by an oncoming plane and killed instantly =/

Dodger

Smash Ace
One time after being killed, I said,"Death cannot stop true love. It can only delay it for a while... and Kirby LOVES VICTORY!" That was when I won most of the time. I don't anymore :-).

My friend plays Sheik and I play Kirby, so naturally he wins most of the time. Because he won so frequently, I got in the habbit of saying, "Last life!" whenever I got him down to his last stock to make myself feel a little better. (Sort of a "I put up a good fight" kinda thing) so now we're both in the habbit of doing it.

edit: Oh yeah, I recently had the honor of being beat down by HugS. However, I did manage to spike him. He still 3-stocked me, but I'm so proud of that, I may end up putting, "I spiked HugS!" in my signature.

ue6joW

Smash Apprentice
yeah my frien brandon and i hav the tendency to yell "eep" and "eek" in high pitched voices when we get killed. and when someone gets killed by shieks f-air, we say "oo, ___ got b**** slapped!"

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by Kofox
Put that in your pipe and smoke it
Play that on your harmonica

haha i hadn't thought of that. I have all the SNL celebrity jeopardy vids.

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
fluffy's favorite smash ramblings usually run something along the lines of...

!@#$!#@!!!
!@#!@#$!@ you !@# !@#$er !@#$!!!!!
WTM!@#$!!??
God !@#$IT!!!
!@#$ING MOTHER!@#$ GRABBING !@#$!#!!!!

!@#$!@$#!@%$#@%@%@#$%#$%#%!@#$!@%$#!@#$!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I almost got kicked out of a game store playing smash this weekend.... whooooopsyyy...

>.>; i also say you liked it wheneve ri down hit people. Or just hahahaha downhits. Got it from Rob$

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
yeah, i do that...

we make up names for the characters moves, just so we can say things that correspond to them.

For example we call c falcons knee the knee of justice so when we ko someone with it, a defiant c falcons voice echos through the house, JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!

it makes who ever got ko'd really angry, its hilarious.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
well, i really dont say too many things besides @#(*$&@ and a few yells...but my friend on the other hand...haha he says many things

if you win with marth or link. its no fair he has a sword

samus: no fair she has a gun

shiek: no fair she has legs

gannon: him just walking is a smash move

and in the midst of all this he uses game and watch and screams BACONNNNNNNN

i really dont play with him anymore...:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom