• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuff About Puff

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
Depends on what percent your jiggs is at at the time of the edgeguard against fox.

If you're above 50-55% or so, or if you're near their respawn point, a lot of the time it's just better to get the edgeguard rather than resting them only to have them respawn and Usmash-kill you. If they're recovering with forward-B, D-tilt them if they're aiming at the ledge; if they're aiming just above the ledge then throw out an Nair, this'll knock them below the stage and you can just Bair or soft-Fair them to death without giving them a tech opportunity.

If they recover with Up-B, it really depends what % they're at and how well you can aim moves at fox's UpB without trading hits. But if they aim at the ledge then usually Dsmash will work best (even though it usually ends up trading hits, so if fox is at low% jiggs might get knocked too high to punish the next Up-B attempt). If they aim high, just wait to Bair/Uair **** them back off lol, or space a Fsmash if you know it'll kill them.

If you're at really low percent though and the opportunity arises (which usually means the fox either sucks or fuked up his spacing bad) then by all means rest away, lol.

King Out
'k.

so what are you up to now? brawl? melee? 64?

MaNg0

Smash Hero
Depends on what percent your jiggs is at at the time of the edgeguard against fox.

If you're above 50-55% or so, or if you're near their respawn point, a lot of the time it's just better to get the edgeguard rather than resting them only to have them respawn and Usmash-kill you. If they're recovering with forward-B, D-tilt them if they're aiming at the ledge; if they're aiming just above the ledge then throw out an Nair, this'll knock them below the stage and you can just Bair or soft-Fair them to death without giving them a tech opportunity.

If they recover with Up-B, it really depends what % they're at and how well you can aim moves at fox's UpB without trading hits. But if they aim at the ledge then usually Dsmash will work best (even though it usually ends up trading hits, so if fox is at low% jiggs might get knocked too high to punish the next Up-B attempt). If they aim high, just wait to Bair/Uair **** them back off lol, or space a Fsmash if you know it'll kill them.

If you're at really low percent though and the opportunity arises (which usually means the fox either sucks or fuked up his spacing bad) then by all means rest away, lol.

King Out

We are in the presence of ****

*bows*

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Just do what i said

Watch lots of Isai and King videos...and if you keep playing puff, you'll get a **** beard by Genesis.

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Genesis finals should be

SS vs King

It probably won't happen, but they should have a best of 5 set MM or something. I'd watch.

Miztik

Smash Master
King is the only reason i secondary Jiggs....

well Mango is good too

but its King

LOL

<33333333333 King

<33333333333 Mango

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Genesis finals should be

SS vs King

It probably won't happen, but they should have a best of 5 set MM or something. I'd watch.

yes...
cuz

cali
is the best smash state

and no one is as good as cali.

so boviosuly two people from cali have to be in grand finals right?

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
yes...
cuz

cali
is the best smash state

and no one is as good as cali.

so boviosuly two people from cali have to be in grand finals right?
I said it probably wouldn't happen o.O no need for the sarchasm

and SS vs King would be the coolest set, period.

Isai doesn't really play Melee, he might go to Genesis for teams or something -maybe- but, its a maybe o.O

RestInPeace

Smash Ace
King is the only reason i secondary main Jiggs....

well Mango is good too

but its King

LOL

<33333333333 King

<33333333333 Mango
epic post. Let me fix.

Mango! King! Anyone! I've been having troubles lately with my Doubles Puff. What are the key changes from Singles to Doubles? I know it varies from matchup to matchup and partners. So suppose my opponents are Sheik/Fox.

Miztik

Smash Master
epic post. Let me fix.

Mango! King! Anyone! I've been having troubles lately with my Doubles Puff. What are the key changes from Singles to Doubles? I know it varies from matchup to matchup and partners. So suppose my opponents are Sheik/Fox.
LOL thanks for the edit but i main shiek,

Jiggs is just a strong secondary of mine...

Tero.

Smash Champion
epic post. Let me fix.

stay near your partner and let him grab your opponent, then you have to press down and b at the same time while your inside of the opponent.

Try this.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Hungrybox, you should beat Mango in a Jiggs ditto (or just beat him altogether) so we call all talk about how he's overhyped and stimulate even more drama and produce the same level of controversial flame wars we used to have when Mango beat M2K at Pound.

I think that would be hilarious. And super special awesome. Mostly because hate is what allows me to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom