• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stuck Between Falcon or Doc

ofizzy

Smash Cadet
Iv been a Falcon player for a long time but iv tried doc and have won some good matches and i

seem to keep flopping back and forth

anyone got some hints to stay falcon strong or switch to doc ?

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Whatever is most fun to you.
Luckily i main both :D.
Even though my falcon>my doc.
But yeah man, Doc if you want to embarrass some fools.
Falcon for Manlyness

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Lol, you come to the falcon boards, what do you expect people to say?

I say play both, I love having lots of characters to pick from, just to confuse people.

Falcon Doc is interesting though, it's a good combo to have, because if you don't like falcon dittos, which alot of people don't because two good falcons is lots of running around with nairs, then you can go Doc, a matchup that gives a fair amount of falcons trouble.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
What the **** kinda choice is that?

No, jk, I know somebody who mains both (xYz).

__

If you're looking at this from the "who's more fun to play" side of this, it comes down to preference. Like always. Capfal is way more manly than doc, i'll admit it and I live by that.

If you're looking at this from a statistical standpoint, you outta play them both, but sheik is still going to be a ******** matchup.

Neverender

Smash Journeyman
Yeah sheik is a pretty lame match up.
My worst match up is marth, so that's why i also main falcon because i find myself doing better as falcon against marth, rather than doc against marth.

Overall if you look at it you gotta think what YOU want to do more.
With Falcon, be really fast, with aerials that are fast and ****.
With Doc, you can take it slower and still own. While getting off some nice combos.

And the biggest reason why i main doc is because theres still a handful of people who don't know how to handle a Doc.

Top Bottom