• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Strongest FL Smashers

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone in the south know who they're dealing with.

Top 10

Strongest FL Smashers

DaShizWiz(Bench 300)
KeepSpeedN(Bench 300)
SmashMac(Benches 280)
Lambchops(Benches 280)
RockCrock(Benches 275)
Queen(Benches 230)
Tipman(Benches 215)
Esam(Benches 215)
Linguini(Benches 215)
Synikal(Benches 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000)

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah Tipman last I talked to him said he could bench 215, I don't have that much weight at my house, but I can do 210 two times :). Synikal is off the charts I heard though lol, he is a beast.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Yes yes yes, this is all well and good and everything, but I'd like to start by saying that Tipman supposedly quit. Not to mention that Georgia has some of the rawest smashers alive today. Let me show you:

Datman - He beat OMEGA. Making him literally the rawest smasher in existence, case and point. Omega(of Devry) was the rawest man in Smash, and (according to sources at Devry) could "probably 4 stock Captain Jack"

GaWes - He's actually radioactive on command, and whenever he loses a fight (it never happens, though), he can give the person with the ungodly skill instant cancer.

At this point, I'd like to refer to my post in the GA Power Rankings thread:

"Pfffffft. I'm so manly that when I enter a room, everyone's voice gets deeper and infants have been known to instantly hit puberty. Not to mention that I eat Beef Jerky Cereal with Tobasco Sauce for breakfast. I'm also a pirate and beat up feminists on a regular basis. I don't need to rip my shirt off because I can just flex and it tears to shreds while a beer flies out of no where into my hand."

So as you can see, we're simply just as raw as Florida, if not more so. We also, between the 3 of us, have a combined bench weight that can only be measured in the gravity exerted over a black hole. This is obviously only because of the inhuman rawness radiating primarily from Datman.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
rofl at Chad and RC.

I'm sure GA's rawness is all due to the fact that actual um dark skinned gamers (particularly Alpha) live among us in harmony. I mean come on, how many smashers can FL claim to have lost in the night after a really late tournament, and had been forced to go get flashlights? Srsly.

GA = Dark Rawness :p

chaddd

Smash Lord
rofl at Chad and RC.

I'm sure GA's rawness is all due to the fact that actual um dark skinned gamers (particularly Alpha) live among us in harmony. I mean come on, how many smashers can FL claim to have lost in the night after a really late tournament, and had been forced to go get flashlights? Srsly.

oh. you must mean BLACK. Because Alpha is BLACK. In Spanish it's NEGRO.

BLACK was the race you were thinking of.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
rofl at Chad and RC.

GA= Dark Rawness Sexy Chocolate. :cool:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
oh. you must mean BLACK. Because Alpha is BLACK. In Spanish it's NEGRO.

BLACK was the race you were thinking of.
Haha I just didn't want to somehow upset that one random person with a "racial" comment though Alpha knows perfectly well I am only joking with him. No doubt he will pwn me sooner or later for that rofl.

Wait... why the **** do I care what others think?

Alpha. You're black.

P.S. make sure to bring the flashlight to Snowday! >.>

Handorin

Smash Hero
Someone bring weights to INNV. It would be the greatest face off ever.

A: "MM?"
B: "Sure what you bannen?"
A: "Psh, I meant on the bench. That's where real men show skillz."
B: "..."

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Okay, this list obviously needs some editing. Should be fixed soon.

Lol @ Handorin, we should do that at INN, I'll MM people in weights lolzor!!

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see either of the brothers be able to survive having 300 punds on there chest. On the other hand one time i saw rock crock pick up his entire high school and turn it so he could be in the shade.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^ I once saw Mike G do that. He decided he was just to hot from the sun, so picked up a massive chunk of land to shade himself. When it got dark time, he just threw the land away into the ocean. We call this land Hawaii.

Darr06

Smash Cadet
thats all well and good but i once saw queen literally wave dash all the way to japan and back just to get some authentic japanese tea for his meditation...it took him 5 minutes

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I would love to see either of the brothers be able to survive having 300 punds on there chest. On the other hand one time i saw rock crock pick up his entire high school and turn it so he could be in the shade.
Dude yes, Rock scares me with the sleeveless life...

btw, 240 for me. so I CAN bench Xif. loller

RAM

Smash Lord
Put me down as the most cut throat Florida Smasher. I'm from New Orleans *****! But I can Bench press the Moon. cause on the moon We are superior in every way.

Top Bottom