• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

street fighter vs tekken?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah jins laser is quite bad, but with tekken psyics fireballs could be sidestepped

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
tekken u jungle
auto block how lazy is that
yeah that 3d side step. tsk.

sf4 has ultras and supers tho...

it really depends on what physics there are...

rather see DOA, Street Fighter, Tekken and Marvel volleyball...nah i kid thats horrible.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Pretty sure this game would be ****ing terrible, they could not pick a more ******** crossover for a pair of popular fighting game series. There are almost no similarities between each games style, I could explain them but it's pretty obvious just how little these games relate to each other

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I find it weird that after Super Street Fighter and making Marvel vs Capcom 3, Capcom's gonna be working on another fighter.

EDIT:32k post

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Remember that it is just a rumor, if it is true that capcom and namco are making a game together i pray that is isn't this -_-

unreon

Smash Ace
Pretty sure this game would be ****ing terrible, they could not pick a more ******** crossover for a pair of popular fighting game series. There are almost no similarities between each games style, I could explain them but it's pretty obvious just how little these games relate to each other
Pretty much this.

Except you forgot to add that Tekken is ****ing garbage >=(

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Tekken is actually the most technical fighting game out right now, tech skill you need in this game to be at the top competitively is off the charts O_O. That being said I don't like it much either =/

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
MvC2, GGXX and BB don't exist yo.
MVC2 is input, that's not what i'm getting at >_>
BB is..... no way do you really think that? lol
GGXX is a mans game i agree, but the movement in tekken makes it harder to space imo. Don't go comparing 2d fighters technical skill to 3d fighters please as they are both completely different -_-

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Tekken is more of a 2d than a 3d fighter. Unless Tekken 6 removed 3Dness that wasn't present in Tekken 1-2, the only "3D" is rolling when you get up.

Top Bottom