• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Street Fighter IV *Super, AE and Ver.2012*

Showmeyourmoves71

Smash Rookie
Uuuuhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm................ SF4? Jk, Jk. That's cool that they're rebalncing characters I guess.
Brawl sorta needs that methinks.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
I'd laugh if Sagat remained the highest tier character even with the drop in HP.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
I can't judge what Juri's potential is, haven't seen enough yet. Everything looks like quick but hitstun-less.

New characters would be interesting though I'm still going to stick with the same as before.

I pissed my cousin off one day, we were playing online and I was using ken. He jumped in and i did an ultra which connected. He told me that that doesn't work offline saying that it worked due to the lag over the PSN (which was fairly lagless). So we continued and I was losing so I managed to bait him into jumping and I ultraed him again, then he rage quitted lol.

Despite what he thinks, I actually was able to do it offline as well.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
Sagat is a strong enough character that less hp isn't going to mess with his position in the tier list very much
Very much, but I don't think he'd be first. Think of akuma. If he wasn't balanced with lower hp and lower stun resistance, he'd prolly place higher. Even a 900 stun 900 hp would help akuma's placings.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
i dunno how much hp akuma had before, but sagat only got a tiny drop in hp. I bet he'd still be pretty up there.

anyone want to play some in 2.5 hours? A newb still wanting more practice.
PSN: AOS-

I mean how often do you fight an El Fuerte. (a not so good one)?

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
i dunno how much hp akuma had before, but sagat only got a tiny drop in hp. I bet he'd still be pretty up there.

Akuma's SF4 stat's:

HP: 800
Stun: 800.

So regardless of how much better a shoto he is, his hp made him Mid(B) Tier.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
what happened to your old copy of SF4? Did you snap it in half from Rage-Quitting?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
oh i see, I was going to stick this gif in the previous post to make a joke out of "why you re-bought SF4", guess i took too long to make it.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
akuma isnt that bad, his offence is still amazing.
The only character that can do a:

UF > d + mk > c. lk > c. lp > qcb + lk > FP dp

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

****. I'd like to fight someone from here on XBL.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
fadc hcb hp
Unless that was a continuation of the combo i wrote, that would be fairly useless.

In any case, that's not too great.

Why?

UF > d + mk > c. lk > c. lp > qcb + lk > FP dp > FADC > ( lp > lp > b + lk > hp)

is much greater than what you wrote :)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If that one report from a Chinese (or wherever it was) magazine is true, we should be getting another character reveal soon.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
That same report also mentioned that Ono's camera was stolen. Anyone think we'll be seeing "leaked" shaky photos of the new characters?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
It's Ibuki, Makoto, and Dudley. End of story. I do wish Elena was going to be in, she's my second most used character in 3rd Strike. Guess who my most used is (seriously, guess)

I do like the sound of Hakan, and Turkey is a country I'm surprised hasn't been repped yet. Well, not really actually, lol, but it's great to see them branching out more. I mean Two Americans for the four new players? It's cool they have a Korean character but it's pretty much impossible to make a Korean character cooler than Kim Kaphwan or Hwoarang

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Al the fetishists would have jizzed their pants all at the same time.
Pretty much each girl appeals to some kind of fetish:

Viper: MILF
Rose: Figure and shamwow
Sakura: Schoolgirl
Karin: Princess Curls
R. Mika: Big girls
Cammy: ***
Ibuki: Ninja
Makoto: Feet and tomboy
Juni and Juli: I wonder if I should say it.

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I wonder if that background character's supposed to be Hugo or just one of the other Andore enemies from Final Fight. It's probably Hugo...

Top Bottom