• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

STREAM UP!!!! VGBC & Xanadu Present: Baltimore Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
dam kinda funny tho cuz Lie was suppose to team with me but dropped me for omni and also deez was suppose to team with me but dropped me for tant!!! Haha it's coolz tho. I still need a partner if anyone is intrestead?

Lobos

Smash Master
Incentive to bring setups = being able to play more friendlies and being done faster

Greedy *******s.....

I'll be bringing 2 TVs. Someone (preferably anyone pr'ed) play on my setup plz. I'll be recording for youtube.

Aposl

Smash Ace
dam kinda funny tho cuz Lie was suppose to team with me but dropped me for omni and also deez was suppose to team with me but dropped me for tant!!! Haha it's coolz tho. I still need a partner if anyone is intrestead?
lie and deez should team with the team name droppin behatches. lol

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Ok yeah just talked to Lie we gonna team this weekend. So look out deez and tant! pshhh lmao im jk u guys wont make it to us.

falco03

Smash Lord
ill take that free soda lol. no hard feelings you do what you have to do and thats karma on my part BECAUSE I DROPPED MY PARTNER. i like teaming with sin because of chemistry.i feel like we can beat any team sometimes but well see .since i ****** him he probaly wont team so singles it is

i want my soda OMNI and im wrecking you in singles again lol

_SIN_06

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone that can give me lie and deez a ride to this? We'll pay gas of course!!

Coney

Smash Master
lmfao harrisburg just announced a tourney with $20 singles entry and a lot of local interest...but on such short notice, not much competition

so which one of you blokes is just gonna go there and win it instead (wary)

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
bring it, Lie. i won't underestimate you this time.

you know you're afraid of me. ;)

Lobos

Smash Master
lmfao harrisburg just announced a tourney with $20 singles entry and a lot of local interest...but on such short notice, not much competition

Yeah to get pot ***** because some of that money goes to the owner/venue....:awesome: enjoy the chump change

Aposl

Smash Ace

Oh I guess I'm cancelling this to go harrisburg I guess!

Lol jk for you tards

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Anyone want to play smash 64 tomorrow on my wii? I need to unlock the itemfinder yet and I have played a lot of matches but haven't unlocked it.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You have to play 100 matches, Tant. Are you sure you've played 100?

Coney

Smash Master
mid-tiers after regular singles?

seems curious but okay

i wish it was before but you definitely gotta make sure singles get done first obv

Coney

Smash Master
yeah i know

it was for my own purposes really, i wanted to not enter mid-tiers and just do commentary and get ready for singles and chill but ima be real tired after regular singles

do people usually do side events before main events? not that it matters anyway, vgbc is good peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom