• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ STIG swedish tourney - feat. Armada, Calle W, Tonberry & Ek! - Semis+quarters up ~

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Europe's best players sorry if I exclude some people due to lack of knowledge of the European Smash scene

Armada
Amsah ( your armada is m2k's mango. M2k feels your pain, but both of you can do it)
Zgetto ( Phil is fan)
Adam
Strawhat Dahean(repping his crew proud lol)
Infernum(Jiggly)
Calle W
Faab
Makenshi
Ice
Remen
Poilon
Prof. Pro (Uk needs love too)
Fuzzyness (^^Same)

Old Time Greats:

The Doug (good **** in tems at Herb 2)
EK ( welcome back man)
Helios
Aldwyn (still among the best)

Dude neasala is ****in' **** man, he needs to be on that list. What an amazing falcon.

And lol @ Aldwyn being an Old Time Great.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Speaking of good european players, the results for the last two Swedish tournaments:

STIG:
1 Armada
2 Calle W
3 Ek
4 Tonberry
5 Dev
5 IVP
7 Hack
7 Smasher89

SkOnett:
1 Armada
2 Dev
3 Hack
4 C
5 Nedech
5 Smasher89
7 VJ
7 Smash Alex

Will name the videos when I get my hands on the bracket (as the host it feels stupid not already having it...)

BTW, Crew 1 is east coast (+ others), Crew 2 is west coast.

Samochan

Smash Master
Because I'm so awesome, I managed to locate armada's winners semis and quarters, + tonberry vs ek semifinals as well, a little help from tonberry and educated guesses. Last vid should be on tube very soon and updating the front page as soon as it goes up. =)

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Lol, i'm being discussed in a best of europe topic :laugh: I suck so much these days. Too bad armada didn't beat mango or i could have said:
"I jv5'ed the world champion in a tournament."

Anyway, i came into this topic because is saw eken in the topic title. Good ****. He should practice a lot with armada. Talented as he is he could get back to his old level quickly again.

Man, armada, ek and amsah duking it out once again. That would be great. :) Helios where you at?

I still think helios would have won rox4 if he didn't forfeit on winnersfinals/losersfinals. Really on top of his game that tourney.

Ah, let's watch the vids.

Lomo

Smash Rookie
Armada getting off as usual

Edit: IVP was really impressive, he probably would have taken Armada to a 5th game if he didn't kill himself EVERY stock

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Top 6 european :

Armada - Calle W - Neasala - Nihonjin (Amsah) - Adam - Zgetto

The order is just random.

Nedech

Smash Apprentice
Actually, helios WAS at skåne tournament this weekend xD Dunno if ajp managed to film him lawl.
That darn racist left pretty early. I don't even think he managed to play a single match in the bracket.

Oh well, he left us a basket of chocolate. :$

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Top 6 european :

I have no idea how good neasala is (I'll watch some vids later I guess), but if he's that good, then I'd say the top 10 of Europe, in random order, would be:

Armada - Calle W - Neasala - Nihonjin (Amsah) - Adam - Zgetto - Remen - Faab - Strawhat Dahean - Overtriforce.

Those four should definetely be added.

After those ten I should name people like K12, Poilon, Makenshi, Benoit, Infernum, Biscuit, Ice, Aldwyn (and EK if he still plays)

Luma

Smash Lord
cut the bullsht guys, neasala prolly isnt even top10 in europe until he proves it, putting his name before ppl like poilon, pff get real

poilon got 5th/5th/3rd at the last 3 big events and you guys wont even name him in the top5?

after more then 7 years i still have to read that much stupidity, thats not even funny...

Samochan

Smash Master

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
cut the bullsht guys, neasala prolly isnt even top10 in europe until he proves it, putting his name before ppl like poilon, pff get real

poilon got 5th/5th/3rd at the last 3 big events and you guys wont even name him in the top5?

after more then 7 years i still have to read that much stupidity, thats not even funny...
Lol yes I definitely reconsider, especially after seeing that match samo just linked through in the other topic.
Replace neasala by Poilon in the top 10 in named. Still, just my opinion though.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Top 6 european :

Woow...no...just no.

You have absolutely no reason to say that, as a matter of fact, the vids and the fact that he's never been to a big European touranment says the exact opposite.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
what are u talking about? He has entered SR2,3 and 4. All big European tournaments.

Although he was not so good at SR2.

He has also entered some local tournaments in Sweden etc.

Just cuz u never heard of him doesn't mean his bad.

U ever heard of me? I almost beat Calle W at every tournament we have fought.

Neasala has played equally with Armada in some tournaments (NOT SAYING HE IS BETTER!)

Although, i agree, he doesn't have much of a tournament experience.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
what are u talking about? He has entered SR2,3 and 4. All big European tournaments.

Although he was not so good at SR2.

He has also entered some local tournaments in Sweden etc.

Just cuz u never heard of him doesn't mean his bad.

Neasala has played equally with Armada in some tournaments (NOT SAYING HE IS BETTER!)

Although, i agree, he doesn't have much of a tournament experience.
I'm not sure I want to get into this argument...
Because regardless of what I'll say, it will just make me look arrogant and you'll just refuse to accept or atleast think about it anyway. ~____~

Also, Scandinavian tournament = / = Big European tournament.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
It's up to you if u want to continue this discussion, but ill stick with my opinion.

And i have been thinking about it, i have.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Shaha, seriously, that's not even funny xD I do not believe it was sandbagging until he comes here and tells me himself.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Does well in Norway? Nah, he is (was?) the best in Norway, and i still think he is. He has represented himself. Most of the people prolly haven't heard of him, cuz they haven't heard much from the tourneys in Norway / Scandinavia (like SR-tournaments).

But arguing about this is ridiculous, so let's just wait for a tournament the upcoming holidays, i hope we can enter :D

SR5 TONBERRY! :D

IVP

Smash Ace
and i beat you^^

btw neasala is pretty good. i was really rusty when i met him in sr4 but i can tell yall hes cf is pretty good. and btw, i believe dev is also at the top. really close top 10. and sum1 said i had a hard bracket in stig, yes + that was the first tourney i ever played cf. i think ill stick to fox from now on. i almost got ek in fox ditto in the losers:(

Top Bottom