• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker question! Please help!

orenn

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if any of you knew if it was possible to gain all the stickers in Brawl without getting all thr trophies. I have all the trophies except a few enemies form Subspace, and five more stickers to go. The stickers, however, just are NOT appearing, no matter what i do. I have no desire to get the remaing trophies, but am begining to wonder if it afffects what stickers I get. Has anyone gotten all 700 stickers WITHOUT getting all the trophies? Counting out, of course, the one trophy you get for completeing the sticker window! (^_^)
Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is postedi n the wrong forum...

qsefthuko

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's possible to get all the stickers before you get all the trophies. Though in most cases, the Stickers trophy will be the last trophy that you'll unlock.

00Lucifer00

Smash Rookie
My friend has only one sticker left to get, Duster.

He actually said to me "How did that b*st*rd limp out of this one"

julie20099

Smash Rookie
Sticker question! Please help!

You actually dont get anything when you reach 100% Clear in SSE, and when you have that many trophies, Orange Boxes rarely give you any new ones.

disney movies
wasserbetten

Ange

Smash Lord
You actually dont get anything when you reach 100% Clear in SSE, and when you have that many trophies, Orange Boxes rarely give you any new ones.

disney movies
wasserbetten
That answer wasnt related to the question. However, the question asked by the OP has already been answered, so let this thread die.

Also, dont advertise in your posts.

Top Bottom