• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sticker Problems!

bump

Smash Cadet
Why are the title of my sticker on the socket (all characters!) in red? And a zero in brackets... No effect? :ohwell:

Please help!

bump

Smash Cadet
Please, please help!

At the beginning it was not so... this cannot be normal...?

Edit:

Need help, seriously.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I have a question. How many stickers are there total!?!?
I feel like I have so many but it feels like I have 5,000 more to get!
-_-

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have a question. How many stickers are there total!?!?
I feel like I have so many but it feels like I have 5,000 more to get!
-_-
There are 700 stickers total. Some of them can't be earned until Snake and Sonic are unlocked. Also, there are 544 trophies total.

Amide

Smash Lord
Sorry, I don't understand the problem. Could you be more specific?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Because the effect already applies. It's saying you didn't gain any net attributes since you last applied those stickers. Might I recommend Launch Resistance instead of Launch Power?

bump

Smash Cadet
I've exchanged the sticker. the new sticker was blue, now it is also red (after "apply"). ALL stickers are red ... What a waste. Mh, I do not understand.

But no matter... ff.

bump

Smash Cadet
Mh... and why the red and a "0" in brackets now? Same for each trophy stand. No effect... :urg:

Seikend

Smash Journeyman
The first number is the current effect. The Second number (in brackets) is the changes you've made that time you opened up stickers. So if you add or remove no stickers, you will get 0 change for everything. It still has the effect.

bump

Smash Cadet
Weapon-Stickers only for items like scope... or for the character-weapons (Link: sword, bow, boom, bombs etc.) (too)?

And very special:

Are Arm-Stickers o.s. good for Link... or Ike, Marth...???

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I never use stickers in SSE--I just fight straight-up, man to man. ;)

That being said, I don't know the answer to your question. I just felt compelled to say something since you're so persistent. =P

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I'm at 633, and there are 700 total. The Dojo (as well as SmashWiki and GameFAQs--and probably IGN too) all have the complete list.

xJin678

Smash Cadet
697 Stickers for me. Used Phanna's Ultimate Factory, rubberbanned an object that vibrated, left it on for four hours and no new stickers.

Top Bottom