• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ STARFURRY 4: TAXIDERMY EDITION ~ With Glen Tennis! - August 3rd, 2013 - Mississauga, Ontario

Free events? We'll do the highest 2.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SmashCentralOfficial

Voice of SmashCentralOfficial
Project: M would be dope as a free event aha.

Also, you (Grmo) came up in conversation the other day with Desh, and then I find this thread. It is meant to be.

Grmo

Smash Champion
Plymouth Rock, eating Thanksgiving dinner
That's good to hear :D

Also about the venue, it is, but it's also not...the room we had before is still being occupied by people who haven't used it in a year and a half, so we're using the lower level this time.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
If I can snag my mom's car, I'm bringing a melee setup and a skullgirls laptop for casuals.

Grmo

Smash Champion
They're free events :\

edit: well, I suppose I should ask...what would you rather do? I'm more interested in actual input on these events than the votes. That said, it's been a while since I've seen low tier done, so I'm happy that it's currently in 2nd.

EDIT AGAIN: **** I CAN'T EDIT THE POLL

64's in for sure. You guys have another 6 days to let me know whether we're doing low tier or banana battles, or maybe dodgeball with copies of Shaq Fu instead of balls. Thoughts?

Coffeeblack

Smash Journeyman
low tiers is winning for a reason lol mike you dont have to play

plus its better than sauga getting roflcurbstomed in a crew battle :D

Grmo

Smash Champion
I was gonna say say it starts at Pikachu, but on that note the discrepancy in power between him and...everyone worse is pretty significant. Then again I think we all kind of suck with him, so maybe it'll work.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
i'm with Mike, imo it's boring to both play and watch low tiers

draft crews can be pretty hype especially if we get fair teams

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
i hope quebec comes to this.

Assuming everybody who wants to go actually does, Quebec vs. Ontario crews could possibly go down.

Wobbling is legit, keep it in there :D. And Ness yo-yo glitch, is it ever banned? I don't think it should. It's always hilarious when people don't know Ness and don't notice when he sets it up.
I know Vrud would be sad not to be allowed to showoff his tech, but iunno if he's going.

Yoooooooooo Marik!

Windrose

Smash Lord
Also let's go back to the old school stage list. Mute city, rainbow cruise, kj64, brinstar, etc.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Items on with old stage list is what I'd like for a side tournament. I can't seem to vote for some reason, it says multiple votes allowed too so I don't know why.

Top Bottom