• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Starcraft Discussion

SloT

Smash Journeyman
i wasn't hating you =/
i was just correcting you lol and being gosu is a point of view =/
You can be D-, and to you a D+ is gosu >_> And we are friends thats why i told you to f add me lol

xfRieDRiCeZx

Smash Rookie
I play StarCraft!~

I used to be decent... quit for about a year.
Now I suck.

Main Race :: Protoss
BNet Account :: G00nX[D2K]
Maps :: iCCup Maps [most of them]
Server :: West and Abyss
Clan? Team? :: Umm, West Clan D2K... Not Very Active.

I'll compete in any tourney from Smash Boards.
Just to see how I fair =]]

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Cool cool hey guys try and get people to post in this thread of they play starcraft so they can keep it alive please rofl i cant double post so
Thank you :) i'll be happy to play you guys~

KaiZoKu-

Smash Rookie
I used to play starcraft A LOTTTTTTT! but i quit .. im gonna play starcraft 2 though.. hey you guys heard about that right?

SloT

Smash Journeyman
WOW Amazing Kso. that made me laugh out loud, and my friends gave me a weird look. you do, indeed, win this thread!
P.S. i wont be online for about 2 weeks... or maybe a litle less/more dependng on what im gonna do... Starcraft wont be a priority... culater

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
I used to play when I was small and had absolutely no strategy besides OMG HYDRULSIK, but I've gotten back in to it recently. My internet's mediocre, so I'm confined to the Europe server if I want to be lag free, but if anyone wants to play me there, PM me.

tsukihimeblood

Smash Rookie
hey all, i just started starcraft a few months ago and decided to post in the thread. i haven't decided on a main yet but i play protoss more often than not. i play on us. east as tsukihimeblood. if anyone wants to play aim me at geekfrom99.

BUR5T

Smash Cadet
Who here plays Starcraft? :: me
What Race do you Main? :: Terran
What Maps do you play? :: fastest
Do you play Online? :: yes
What server do you play on? :: east and west
mah favorite pro starcraft playa is slayers_boxer

i originally played starcraft on N64 `bout 8 or 9 years ago n tizzy `bout 3 years ago before mah brotha went off ta college i bought him starcraft fo` tha computa. He is extremely good his mizzy tags is Guyincognegro n pwnz0r3d n ****. i watched him play several times(You should see his hands mizzy on tha keyboard. its so fizzast its freaky) tizzy i tried n was actually pretty decent. i so far played ten online games n am amaz'n at keep'n mah money spent. i have already won 3 or 4 1v1s against kids tizzy have been play'n fo` a long tizzy. so i would recommend bustin' some replays of mah pimp brotha n you will pick up tha gizzle so F-to-tha-izzast

_kSo_

Smash Master
Who here plays Starcraft? :: me
What Race do you Main? :: Terran
What Maps do you play? :: fastest
Do you play Online? :: yes
What server do you play on? :: east and west
mah favorite pro starcraft playa is slayers_boxer

i originally played starcraft on N64 `bout 8 or 9 years ago n tizzy `bout 3 years ago before mah brotha went off ta college i bought him starcraft fo` tha computa. He is extremely good his mizzy tags is Guyincognegro n pwnz0r3d n ****. i watched him play several times(You should see his hands mizzy on tha keyboard. its so fizzast its freaky) tizzy i tried n was actually pretty decent. i so far played ten online games n am amaz'n at keep'n mah money spent. i have already won 3 or 4 1v1s against kids tizzy have been play'n fo` a long tizzy. so i would recommend bustin' some replays of mah pimp brotha n you will pick up tha gizzle so F-to-tha-izzast

i hope you play better than you speak

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Yay everyone! IM HOME! :D Too bad i have school.. i play as much as i can.. hope to play some of you tomorrow
GL HF GG and Dont Die =p
me happy ^_^!!
and Rx-, please when you post dont just say something that is very um... blunt and state your acc name so i can game j00 ^_^

KaiZoKu-

Smash Rookie
Nah im not in the clan.. just in the Channel sometimes... but im getting bored of starcraft again..

akshay07

Smash Cadet
craft is on the house

im the the best zerg player ever! i have one 13 online tourneys......45 clan matches..........

my record:

2347 wins
129 losses
34 disconnects

join the asian reaper clan of truth! compete in tournements for real money!

age requirement: 10+
must list: fav race
number of wins
favorite use map settings game

akshay07

Smash Cadet
masser of dassadar

add ultraakshay for orginal starcraft and broodwar!

orginal has:
1239 wins
340 losses
103 disconeccts

any one wanna face me?

i can kill u any way
rush lings
rush hydras
rush ultralisks(belive me i can do it)
rush lurkers
mass hydras
mass lings(easily)
mass hatcherys
mass sunken colonys
mass ultralisks(would take some time)
mass mutas and guardians and devourers
i can also do my special 1v1 4 way destruction(its where i attack from all four sides and mass)

SloT

Smash Journeyman
akshay, i'll play you if you are challenging me, and maybe i'll see how good the clan actually is.. msg me whenever..

And please dont double, triple, quadruple etc... post on these forums, thank you

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I'm pretty good with the Protoss, but i'm not THAT good. I'm a decent player with about a .500 record. I'm not online all that often however.

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
I've gone on and off SC for so long. Every time I've gotten a little better. I don't have an online account right now, but it's only a matter of time before I start up again.

My favorite races are Zerg then Terran. My micro is 'awesome' but my macro sucks hardcore when you put it next to a good SC player. I usually play on regular ladder maps, self-made, blizzard or sometimes money maps (I suck extra bad on money maps). 2v2 LT FTW!

Can't wait for Starcraft 2!

SloT

Smash Journeyman
I am not particularly fond of 2v2... but I love 1v1ing on some of the newer maps. Tau Cross, Python, and now Blue Storm (Brand new map.. I think) which is an interesting map with a few geographical traits that wont particularly help you win if your brand new... People who know the map, however, can **** on it. so it's fun

KaiZoKu-

Smash Rookie
I'm bored... any1 want to 1v1 me im borrrrrrrrrreeeeeedddddddddd msg me wheva im on kthxbye

Alphicans

Smash Hero
add ultraakshay for orginal starcraft and broodwar!

orginal has:
1239 wins
340 losses
103 disconeccts

any one wanna face me?

i can kill u any way
rush lings
rush hydras
rush ultralisks(belive me i can do it)
rush lurkers
mass hydras
mass lings(easily)
mass hatcherys
mass sunken colonys
mass ultralisks(would take some time)
mass mutas and guardians and devourers
i can also do my special 1v1 4 way destruction(its where i attack from all four sides and mass)
You sound like a noob -.-. Play me on USWest my name Is Alphicans(rN). I only said u sound like one you may not be one, but you are certainly BM which makes me laugh. Vs me anymap (no fastest) if ur fastest then stfu and go home

SloT

Smash Journeyman
You sound like a noob -.-. Play me on USWest my name Is Alphicans(rN). I only said u sound like one you may not be one, but you are certainly BM which makes me laugh. Vs me anymap (no fastest) if ur fastest then stfu and go home
i think the exact same thing of you also akshay at this point. I PMd you, you havent responded, and im angry... if your not all talk, im CtrLZerG@USWest. msg for game .
i also want to observe your game vs alphicans =P

SmashMaster42

Smash Rookie
Hello, I was told to come here while I was playing on Battle.net. This is the same name I use on StarCraft if anyone ever wants to play.

I'm not very good at Top Vs. Bottom on SC, so I just play UMS. ^_< My main race is Zerg and I normally play on East server but I've been on West for a while now.

My favorite games are:

Super Smash Bros.
Family Guy Mass Attack
20k Hydras
Zombie Attack!
Zombie Defenders
Random Unit Battle
Heaven's Last Defense
Ind Random Defense
And many more.

Nevertheless, SC is a great game and I can't wait for the sequel.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Hey! I Talked to you on battle.net a while back and told you about smashboards.. was on a smurf account if you don't recognize me (aka an account like a90sdjaskldjs or just like a fake account i dont really care about..) anyways, nice seeing you, and i would be glad to play you, just MSG me on CtrLZerG @Uswest

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone that plays in U.C.F or orlando area? I just got back into SC after announcement of SCII. (zerg and terran user)

side note- anyone know how to get hamachi to work with sc?

SloT

Smash Journeyman
Yea, you just need a server name ... after logging on, get someone in that logged in server to make a game on LAN, and join. It's fairly simple, and hamachi is awesome for starcraft. No command lag = imba muta and vulture micro!

SloT

Smash Journeyman
that's weird.... You know, i had the same problem.. Try re-downloading a differant version of hamachi. thats how i fixed mine. If you are still having the same problem, ask your friend to do the same.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hey, I'm a terran noob trying to get back into SC because it's an awesome game. I dowloaded the WCG and BKC maps to fool around on, but I only own the original currently as my BWLoader went out of business in 1.15 :(.

My account is ThatGuy.JAC on both USEast and USWest; I switch sometimes if I can't find games.

SloT

Smash Journeyman
You have to leave battle.net , and go onto the Local Area Network LAN (UDP) thing on Multi Player, though.
EDIT: yea, i noticed that. He is a newb. I would of 1v1d him but he's too much of a panzy. oh, and im gonna be a little less active, though still actice, since im behind in school at the moment. I'll be playing probably 2 - 3 hours a day now, instead of 3 - 5 >_>

Top Bottom