• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stages in which Jiggly's Final Smash is effective

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
This is just a direct thought. I'm not sure if my opinions revel towards other's ideas.
I'll run through the list...

Battlefield- Jiggly's FS is quite effective in this stage. It is relatively smaller than FD and if the ledges are already being occupying (and whilst edgeguarding) the remaining player(s) will have to try and up-B or hop away then recover. Note when Jiggly shouts 'Jiggly!' he'll get much large in a flash and that is what causes the KOs. His FS is quite effective here.

Final Destination- This stage of couse is a horizontally lengthy stage therefore trying to start the FS at the center of the stage will cause a very small chance of getting KOs. Perhaps one can lure an opponent far out to the edges of the stage then start the FS there. The best option would be to knock them far horizontally and maybe slightly upwards so their chances of reaching the edge will be reduced. Using that tech or other similar tech Jiggly's FS can be useful in FD otherwise from the center, it is not.

Delfino Plaza- a small stage though the background is moving you. When the phase of the stage is not closing into another phase (i.e. the platforms are still in the air) you can use it and will be effective. Otherwise you could just knock opponents to the side and FS there to knock them out. This is useful in many phases of the stage because they have no ledges there and so the side KO zone is there to knock the opponent into.

Luigi's Mansion- quite a large stage yet it won't be too effective when the full mansion is there. Like FD it's horizontal range is large so use that simple tech of knocking them out and unleashing the FS.

Mushroomy Kingdom- the stage just sucks

Mario Circuit. Very useful to use it at the sides of the stage as there are no ledges and the side KO zone is just there. Using the FS at the centre is a n00bs way to use it.

Rumble Falls- A very large stage you have to move with just dwarfs giga-Jiggly's size. Note very effective here I think. However if you're lucky you could force an opponent into one of those annoying spikes around the stage (lols)

Bridge of Eldin- a lols large stage horizontally but opponents are too vulnerable at the sides of the stage. Just throw them there (to the edges of the stage) and unleash the FS. They'll be merciful.

Pirate Ship- Though I personally like this stage, Jiggly's FS is still futile in this stage. Even at the edge those swimming crooks can just lag around the swimming pool provided for them to avoid Jiggly's FS. Very ineffective here.

Norfair- a fairly large stage. Don't use the FS at the center platform. I'd say since it has higher and lower platforms, the opponent will have a bigger chance of escaping the gigaluff. Can anyone think of a tech for Jiggly's FS in Norfair?

Frigate Orpheon- funny how this is a ridiculously small stage in the first phase so it's quite safe to start the FS from the center of the stage. At the second phase you can see that it extends horizontally and has ledges. If the opponent is clever then he can dodge your FS there. But to attempt you could throw them far out to the side and start but they will have some chance to escape it.

Yoshi's Island- Same as FD except there's a long platform in the center of the stage. Focus on using it at the sides of the stage.

Halberd- Similar to Frigate Orpheon phase two but remember to use the FS at the sides and when the platforms are not approaching the next phase where it is quite large. In the second phase indeed you may use the FS near the edges

Lylat Cruise- Quite a large stage (not really) but has a lot of mid-air platforms so will minimise Jiggly's options as to where you should execute it. Any assistance here?

Pokemon Stadium 2- quite large. Use the FS near the edges

Spear Pillar- quite a sucky stage for Jiggly's FS because the lower platform has a small space between its surface and the top platform so opponents can bunk there. Ineffective here.

Port Town Aero Drive- use it at the sides. However it is quite ineffective where the moving track will cause opponents to bounce back. There they will jump and up-B around until they'll fall down and hit the track at the right time. In the phase where the whole F-Zero Track is seen you should use it at the sides.

Castle Siege- first phase, unsure. Second and fourth phase (somewhat drifting through the air) use it at the sides since it's a large area. Third phase, use at the sides (but it is not too useful because the upper platform will help the opponent escape). Fifth phase (underground) you can use it effectively at the sides.

Warioware- I personally hate this stage. I don't know and don't care.

Distant Planet- Not too sure. Perhaps at the right side but they can use the ledge at the center bottom. At the left side it will be lols (because the KO zone is so near the stage there).

Smashville- like FD use it at the sides

New Pork City- you could use it at the sides (in vain) but other useless to use the FS there.

The Summit- also quite ineffective there.

Skyworld- similar to the Summit.

75m- the stage sucks I guess but at the top right corner it is a fatal position to initiate it.

Mario Bros- far too useless. If you want to can FS for fun!

Flat Zone 2- the side KO zones are ridiculously close to the stage so use it at the sides.

Pictochat- this stage changes a lot. I'm not sure but think about the edges because it's a large stage.

Hanenbow- a terrible excuse for a stage makes Jiggly's FS pretty much useless unless you can get opponents to the top right corner and initiate it there.

Shadow Moses Island- With the walls his FS sucks but note that without the walls the side KO zones are very close to the stage. Use it at the sides there.

Green Hill Zone- use it at the edges of the stage because like a wall-less Shadow Moses Island, the side KO zone is close to the stage.

Temple- it sux (honestly). You cannot use it virtually at all. If a Smash Ball appears there then as Jiggly you either shouldn't get it or you could steal and and puff around the stage so the opponent can't have it :-).

Melee stages will be posted on request.

Well this is the end of the post. I've showed you my opinion on how effective Jiggly's FS is on the stages made uniquely for SSBB and I hope it has been useful to you. I'm sure you will have the right to agree with this but I'm happy to take criticisms or extra notes. Also there were areas where I wasn't aware of any effective positions for his FS to be executed so you could add to that there. I hope you liked the post!

HD

(Wow this was a large post! The longest I've ever written here xD)

RhedKing

Smash Journeyman
Even with walls in Shadow Moses Jigg's FS is a guaranteed kill if you position your self in the exact enter of the course. The exception is if your fighting pit, another Jiggs, or lucario/ diddy kong

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
As i've said before... use the final smash UNDER the stage... almost insta kill :D Try it ^^ You EAT the stages then and it's almost undodgeable

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
lol who cares if its items? items suck, but its jiggs info. Nice thread, well researched, I dont think it will get any disscussion at all, but thats because its items. Not a worthless thread though, so good job.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
lol who cares if its items? items suck, but its jiggs info. Nice thread, well researched, I dont think it will get any disscussion at all, but thats because its items. Not a worthless thread though, so good job.
Thanks. I'm aiming for Smash Apprentice

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
Warioware is pretty useful since it's a small stage... Even though the chances of playing there with FS on isn't going to happen.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
In Norfair you should definitely use the final smash in the safe pod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom